Shopping Kmart
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2001 by Kathy R.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She goes into Kmart out of curiosity, which leads her down a path she never thought about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom  

Once we were clear of the offices, you turned to me. "Do you wish to create another scene?" Looking down at the floor, I shake my head, no.

You order me to look at me. "Attach the leash to your collar." I can't believe my ears.

"What?"

Holding the leash out to me, you say again, "Attach the leash to your collar." I take a step back, wanting to avoid the leash.

"You are going to create a scene if you do not do as I ask." I hate this. You are right, yet, why do I have to put the leash on myself?

Stubbornly, "You put it on me. I'm not touching that damn thing."

Ah shit! As I stand there, glaring at you, you smile -- evilly.

"Thank you, I think I will." And stepping forward, you quickly attach the leash to my collar.

Closing my eyes, I can't believe I'd just given you permission to collar me. I felt like a heal. A fool. "Open your eyes, pet. Look at me." I want to shake my head no, but I am not a fool. I'd given you permission, I had to go with it.

When my eyes come level with yours, you reach out and gently touch my cheek. "Good, girl." Odd... I almost felt proud hearing you say that. "Now, let's finish our shopping, shall we?" Since you were already headed off down the aisle, I knew that no answer was expected of me. I followed you, letting the leash pull me along docilely behind you.


The hardware department turned out to be a storehouse of toys. Toys for you, that is; torture gadgets, for me. Once you'd gathered what you needed, we headed to the check out lane. You made me tote the tall folding ladder. I couldn't protest, it helped to hide the fact that I was leashed and being treated like nothing more than your pet -- which you seemed to enjoy calling me often.

Cashiers are a nosey lot, especially when it comes to the private items of each customer. I thought that having a teen-aged boy checking out tampons for me, was bad enough... try checking out while collared and leashed to some man.

I couldn't help myself. I stared boldly at that pimple-faced lad the whole time he scanned our purchases. My very glare dared him to ask me of my accessories. He only looked at you once, directly in the eye. That was enough for him to avert his eyes the rest of the time -- except for when it came to staring at me.

Lord knows I'm no "looker", so I knew it was the collar and leash that had him staring. That's why I stared back at him. "Ouch!" I damn near felt the leather cut into the tender skin of my neck as you jerked hard on your end of the leash.

"Enough staring. It isn't polite." I look down, again at the floor. They really did need to clean their floors more often...


The pimply faced kid was quick to finish our transaction and get us out of there. It didn't surprise me none when, as we were walking through the doors, two of the security guards were standing there, watching our departure. I knew you must have acknowledged their presence for they both nodded and smiled. Damn men. Fuck y'all...

Cleared of the building, you tried walking in one direction, I in another. A quick bit of self-correcting and I was back in my rightful place a couple of paces behind you -- still juggling that tall ladder. We rounded the corner, the one that housed the garden centre, which was deserted at this time of year. You led me around to the rear of the building, to the seclusion it offered...

"Okay," you started, once we'd come to a stop. "Get that ladder set up here." I was pretty clumsy at it, but with your help, it was finally up. After that, you ordered me to undress.

"No." A glint of defiance and anger entered my eyes. I raised my chin to let you know I meant business. Your reaction surprised me. You always surprised me. God, I hated you.

You stepped in close to me and forced your hand down inside the front of my Jeans. Your hand was too large, though and the tight discomfort that your hand caused made me finally give in and pull the button and zipper open for you. Shit.

You smiled again as I obliged myself to you.

Now, your hand wormed it's way further into my Jeans, to my crotch. Instinctively, I spread my legs a bit, allowing you further access. God damn it! My facial expression must have angered you, should have angered you; yet, all you did was step back, withdrawing your hand. I'm hurt. Crestfallen. I don't want you to stop. Not really. Shit. Yes, I do. I start to close up my Jeans but your voice stops me.

"Who gave you permission to redress, pet?" I dropped my hands to the sides.

"No one, Sir." Shit. Shit. Shit. When was I going to learn?

"That's right." And then, that heavy sigh of regret, again. "Now, I have two reasons to punish you, pet." And now, that infernal head shaking, also, presumably, of regret.

Fuck. I'll never win.

"Now strip. And don't make me tell you again."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.