Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 100: Crime and Punishment

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 100: Crime and Punishment - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by John and Kathy R.

Miles Cunningham sat behind the vast mahogany desk that dominated his office, his massive penis protruding erect and proud as Amanda, who was squatting under the desk in the knee-well, gently ran her lively moist tongue back and forth over the fleshy mast.

Bent over at the waist, her artificially enhanced boobs crushed against the wooden surface of her master's desk, the naked Sue-Li was also wearing a smile as an equally nude and very well endowed black slave clasped her around the waist while he arse-fucked her from behind.

Miles glanced at his chief overseer who had, in the enforced absence of his daughter, also become his confidante and adviser. "I've been thinking that it's about time that I had a male heir to leave the business to."

"I take it that this has something to do with the Young Mistress going missing?" gasped Sue-Li, loving every moment of the attention that her back passage was receiving.

Miles smiled to himself as he watched the she-male's hand slipping down over the lip of the desk. 'I know where that hand's going, ' he thought to himself, 'and I bet I know what it's going to be doing!' And, sure enough, Sue-Li's shoulder shortly began to quiver as she started to work at stroking her own stiff and not insubstantial cock.

"Yes, that rather brought the matter home to me," replied the Master. "I know that my UBC will keep me young and active for many decades yet but... well, accidents happen and, even assuming that they don't, no-one lives forever. Besides, I want to give my son a through training in how to run my empire before I leave it to him."

"But... well, how can I put this, sir? Ever since that unfortunate accident, there hasn't been a Mrs. Cunningham..."

"So? Even if my wife was still alive, you wouldn't have expected her to carry or raise the child, would you? She didn't do either with Gill."

"No, no, of course not. I just thought... well, I just thought that having a wife would make it easier to bring the boy up in a balanced manner," replied Sue-Li hastily, realizing that she'd started to skate on thin ice here.

"Listen, slut - I've more female slaves than enough. Some of them can be diverted from their normal duties and set to looking after the child once it's been weaned; that's not a problem." A mischievous smile flicked across Miles' lips. "Maybe I should even get one of the slaves to conceive and carry the child for me... how about you, Amanda? I'd just have to have your UBC removed and fuck you at the appropriate time... then, nine months later, out would pop the fruits of my loins..."

Below the desk, the slave froze in horror. Lose her UBC? Need artificial lubrication all the time? Risk getting some disease? Get... get pregnant and have to carry a child? Then breast feed it... and the stretch marks! Oh, shit -- no! A small drop of urine slipped out of Amanda's bladder as fear released her body's controlling grip on itself and stained the cotton briefs that she was wearing, under protest, and that were making her feel somewhat uncomfortable and constricted.

"Don't worry, Amanda. Conceiving, breast-feeding and raising a child is a job for a professional. I wouldn't do that to you... but if you don't get back to work on my prick, I'll find some equally nasty punishment to inflict upon you!"

Another drop of urine slipped out as Amanda brought her attention back to where it should be. "Oh, sorry Master... immediately, Master..." and, with that, she redoubled her efforts on her owner's cock.

Miles leaned back and smiled contentedly as the girl's tongue began to excite him again. He glanced down at her, dressed as she was in a button up silk blouse, a pleated ankle length skirt and all the correct accoutrements beneath. It was odd, he thought, how the sight of a dressed woman really turned him on these days. He'd never actually thought of himself as any sort of pervert -- they were the people that his company's more outrageous products pampered too -- but he had to admit to himself that her found Amanda far more erotic like this than either buck naked or dressed as a decent female should be with only her legs covered and a few minor pieces of decoration scattered about her body. Idly, he wondered just what the slave was feeling like... what it might be like to wear panties like that... to feel the silky lace rubbing against your foreskin, causing your cock to itch and leak precum, the gusset of the thong riding up into the crack of your arse and tugging against your tail bone... Miles shook his head and banished from his mind the picture that had sprung into it -- that of his own loins covered in sheer, lacy women's knickers, the outline of his sex organ etched against the thin, highly stretched material...

"But to return to business," Miles continued, turning his attention back to Sue-Li. "Now, the baby farm that supplied Gill went out of business some time ago after those bloody Black Widows killed the owner and castrated all the studs. So, what I want you to do, Sue-Li, is to make a few careful enquiries and find out which is the best and most discrete farm in the area. Once you've done that, make an appointment for me to see the owner and to inspect the premises. I want to check the place out myself before committing to a contract, got it?"

"Yes, Master Cunningham - no problem. I'll get on it just as soon as Eugene... as Eugene... as soon as EEEEuuuggggeeeennneeeeeeeeeee... oh, god! Oh, GOD!!! Ahhh!!! Agggghhhh! Harder you black bastard! Harder! Come on, nigger boy, make me scream!" Needing little further encouragement, the male slave started to pump faster and deeper and it wasn't long before both he and Sue-Li gave simultaneous shudders, groans and shot forth their loads - Eugene straight into Sue-Li's back passage while the overseer dumped her's against the wooden facade of her master's desk. Regaining her composure, Sue-Li glanced over her shoulder and told Eugene to pull out and to stand up. "And once you've done that, clean up the mess that I splattered against the Master's desk."

"Yes, ma'am," Eugene responded as the smiling Sue-Li straightened up, rubbed her arse cheeks with both hands and moved to one side.

"Sorry, Master - you were saying?" continued the overseer as if nothing had happened.

"Find the baby farm and make an appointment..." hinted Miles gently.

"Oh, yes... certainly Master. I'll get right on it," agreed the she-male as she left the room, walking just a little stiff-legged. Behind her, Miles gripped the arms of his executive swivel chair as he ejaculated soundlessly into the waiting face of Amanda. Dutifully, the girl licked the man's cock clean and slipped the now flaccid organ back into his pants before carefully doing the zip up again.

By this time, Miles was already ensconced back into his paperwork and he neither paused nor looked up as he dismissed both the girl and Eugene who left side by side, shooting glances at each other as Amanda eagerly eyed up the huge ten-inch black penis that was already beginning to swell again. "Close the door behind you," Miles called out to their departing backs.


"Okay, people." The room quieted down as Robert and Gary came to stand before the farm women a few days later. "Ladies, I know you're confused about the added care we've been taking toward the Cunningham tour, but it's important we give a good impression. While he can't break us, he can bring us more business -- something nobody could deny. We also..." Gary droned on and on. The women -- breeders -- had heard all the temporary rules set before them. They were simple rules, nothing more than extensions of their daily rules. The one exception was that they weren't to be wandering the grounds. They were to remain in the building at all times, unless they were performing their farm duties.

Another change that really wasn't major was that three women would be displayed in the main area for Mr. Cunningham. Each woman would be in a different trimester and each would refrain from speaking to the tourist -- or tourists as the case may be. The women were hand picked by Robert and Martha sighed in relief at being one of the chosen to "model" for the tour. She didn't like the idea of being closeted away for the afternoon, not unless they provided her with some form of entertainment. She shifted, brushing her legs together and smiled inwardly as the small barbell again released a flood of warmth in her now-eternally wet pussy. Who needed Asa and his pills and powders when one has a barbell on her clit?

"... women will not be permitted to be touched, not even casually, during the course of the day..." Gawd, did he never stop? Martha inched over to Brenda, now even heavier than usual as the weeks added to her pregnancy. "Let's go fuck ourselves, baby," Martha, playfully but, seductively suggested. The other woman giggled prettily, covering her mouth like she were a little girl.

"Um... I can't. Daddy won't let me out to play today." Martha laughed at the childish response. The rest of the women looked back at Martha and Brenda. The two women blushed and quickly found something interesting on the floor to study. The hush that followed Martha's laugh, was unnerving and she knew that Gary was glaring at her, but she still refused to look up at him. Besides, if she did look she'd only burst out laughing again and that would not be very healthy for her. Yes, the floor did seem pretty damn interesting today.

The rest of the preparations for the impending visit went without a hitch. Martha even put away thoughts of the impending kidnapping until after the tour, knowing that she couldn't afford the distraction -- any distraction. It would not be good for someone as important as Mr. Cunningham to think that the breeders were willy-nilly up in the noggin.' And so, it went with everyone pitching in to organize clean up crews for the farm, weeding gardens, chasing after errant dust bunnies and avoiding Gary and his crude handling of his sister Grace.

Now, though, even Robert was becoming concerned now after learning that Gary had taken an interest in fire. Twice he'd had reports, not from the women, but from the doc that Gary gotten carried away with candles on poor Grace. That was one sibling rivalry that was going to have to come to an end -- soon. The last reported incident involved the use of a speculum, a candle and their sister's ass pointed to the sky. He shook his head, watching the men and women of the farm carrying out their clean up duties. He couldn't deny his own revulsion when the doctor related the extent of the burns to Grace's rectum. Yes, he'd have to do something about those two soon. He would hate to have to sell off Grace, she was a good breeder and the women loved that she was able to teach them so much, not only about the farm, but also about it's owners. Yes, he'd have to do something... But that'd have to wait until after the tour.


The following day the Cunningham stretched limousine, hovering smoothly and effortlessly a few inches above the drive that lead to the baby farm, was brought to a halt by the chauffeur, Bernard, outside a white painted five barrel gate. Miles glanced up. "Who did you say owns this establishment?" he asked of his driver.

"Two brothers, sir," answered Bernard respectfully. "Robert and Gary James. It's an old established family concern. Their father ran it before them."

"Hmm... good. Very well, release Sue-Li from the boot. You stay here and mind the car - I don't feel all that safe in the country - those damned Widows have their hideout round here somewhere so keep your eyes open. I'll be back when I'm back." Miles let himself out of the car and collected his chief overseer who was already stretching her body in the sunshine behind the vehicle while absentmindedly scratching her balls with one hand. "Come on, bitch, move and shake!" snapped her owner.

"Yes, Master," came the automatic response as Sue-Li moved quickly forward and opened the gate, allowing Miles to pass through first before following herself and bolting the gate behind her. Miles looked around and saw before him a peaceful looking farm sprawled out on rolling hills, not unlike any other ranch he'd been unfortunate to encounter. It had several out buildings, approximately five or six, all of varying shapes and sizes. Coming towards him were two men, both tall, dark haired and good looking, obviously brothers and following dutifully behind them was a woman of shorter stature, but related, by the looks of her.

"Mister Cunningham?" said Gary, stretching out his hand. "Welcome to our farm." He spied the odd creature standing with the newcomer. "You'll have to stay here, um... Miss." Looking down at the Asian woman, he wasn't sure if he was talking to a male or a female, but decided that her movements on the farm would be restricted. "We don't allow women to tour the farm."

Robert spoke up, "Miss, you may go with our sister, Grace. She'll escort you to an area restricted to female visitors. I'm sorry, but we can't have women, even partial women, moving about, risking contamination to the studs, breeders and the wares that they produce; business, you know... ?"

Sue-Li eyed the thin, dark haired Grace. The latter smiled warmly as she took Sue-Li by the hand. "Come this way, we'll find some entertainment for you while you wait for the men to return." She pulled at the hand, tugging off from the gathered men, towards a smaller building that was set apart from the rest of the structures.

"She is my assistant - Sue-Li will stay with me." Mister Cunningham spoke up. The two women stopped and turned to await the outcome of the discussion. Sue-Li tried to remove her hand from that of Grace, but Grace held firm, as were her instructions earlier that day.

Both men shook their heads, negating Mister Cunningham's request. Gary spoke up, taking the lead again, "Mister Cunningham, it is the policy of this and every breeding farm that only the purchaser or his agent will enter the compound, accompanied by us." Gary tilted his head toward Robert and then toward Grace. "We have our interests to protect, as do the other breeding farms. You may enquire into the policy of these other business, but you will find that I speak the truth about no females or unauthorized visitors wandering the grounds -- with or without an escort."

Mister Cunningham nodded his understanding. He too, disliked unauthorized visitors wandering the grounds of his business, snooping around. "I'd heard you keep a respectable farm. I'd say that lecture I just received proves your commitment to keeping things clean and productive." He smiled for the first time since stepping foot on the property.

"Sue-Li, go ahead with Grace. We'll talk later." The two women headed off toward the small building again. As the girls walked off, the men caught part of what Grace was explaining to Sue-Li that they had a guest room set up for short-term visitors -- complete with a bar, television, books and various sex-toys.

Miles cleared his throat and continued. "I wish to see your set up before doing business with the two of you. I want the full tour and then I'll give you full details of what I want but, basically, the child must be male, white, healthy, strong, handsome, virile and, above all, bright. A touch of deviousness would be good too, if you can manage that?"

Gary looked at his brother, Robert. "He doesn't ask for much, does he?" Robert smiled and nodded in agreement. Sweeping his arm out and stepping to the side, Gary directed Mister Cunningham to proceed. "Mister Cunningham, you have to realize..."

"I realize nothing. I have specific requirements and I expect them to be fulfilled." Mister Cunningham spoke with authority and determination, as he marched off in the direction shown him by Gary.

"All right, Mister Cunningham. The details and legalities of the transaction can be sorted out after the tour, if you decide to place an order with us." Gary, as the one normally concerned with the procurement of slaves and orders for the products, stepped back and let Robert take over directing the tour. "I shall see you both when the tour has ended." Gary stated, he shook Mister Cunningham's hand, "please feel free to ask questions of my brother." Gary smiled before continuing, "He enjoys showing off the farm immensely." With that, Gary headed off toward one of the larger buildings, one that housed the breeders to be sure they were prepared for the tour.


"So, where do we start?" asked Miles as he and Robert set off.

"If you'd like to come this way? This building houses the studs. We have a wide variety of male slaves to meet the needs of almost all of our customer's needs."

"In general terms, Mister James, and in your experience, is there a better success rate with artificial insemination or with the more natural method? If it's the former, don't hesitate to tell me -- after all, it's a child I want, not a good time. I've enough slaves of my own trained in the ways of pleasuring a man."

As they approached the building, the overpowering stench of sweat and musk became prevalent. Robert stepped aside so that Mister Cunningham could enter first. The studs, half a dozen or so, were working out on a variety of exercise equipment. "Yes, sir, Mister Cunningham, the artificial method is much more accurate. We use natural means, only when the customer wishes to be one hundred percent sure that it is his semen inseminating the egg."

"One hundred percent sure... ? You mean you can't give a guarantee on your work?" Miles demanded, not liking that his order could be fucked up.

"Don't worry, Mister Cunningham, the success rate is the same all over. Sometimes, semen from one donor is carried over to another. It's an odd situation to have happen, but our staff do their best to keep all equipment clean and sterile after each use. This cuts down on wrongful birth rates, so that the failure rate is almost nil. Legally, we have to warn the customer, since there is still that slim chance that something can go wrong."

"We do recommend artificial insemination for those who are specific about the child's familial traits. We cannot, however, guarantee the child's attitude and such, since environment plays a major role in the child's ethics."

"All right, I won't worry about that for now, then." They walked through the stud barn, admiring each man's physique, as if they were on display for purchase -- or personal use.

"Hmm... in that case, does the donator need to be made here or is there some safe method of transportation available these days?"

"We don't recommend that the semen specimen be transported. Too many problems can occur; a switch in samples; contamination; improper storage could weaken or even kill the sperm."

"Very well. If I decide to donate my own sperm, I'll have Sue-Li keep my calendar clear that day so that I may return." The men continued their inspection of the farm...


Bernard sat in the back of the limo idly flicking though a magazine. He was bored. He'd always found that this waiting was the worst part of being a chauffeur... that and the long hours. True, Mister Cunningham was a decent enough employer but even he didn't realize just how long his days sometimes were. On the other hand, Bernard thought, working for Quayle Sexplotation did have some very attractive fringe benefits! Shame he'd not had the foresight to bring a slave along in the boot with him this trip, he thought as he felt his old man stiffening inside his pants. Putting the magazine down, Bernard glanced though the window... and spotted a group of farm women entering one of the buildings in the distance. His pecker responded immediately, thickening and hardening so that it pressed painfully against the constants of the material in which it was imprisoned. Bernard opened the door of the car and got out. He stretched, removed his chauffeur's peaked cap and carefully placed it on the driver's seat of the car and then, with assumed nonchalance, walked over to the gate and leaned against it. He looked carefully around but could see no trace of guards, dogs or even cameras. "Don't they have security out here?" the muttered under his breath. "Probably not," he then answered himself, "out in the country like this, not a lot happens, I suppose - despite Mister Cunningham's worries."

Once again he took a quick look around before quickly clambering over the gate and setting off at a crouched run towards the building that the women had vanished into. 'Well, ' he thought, 'you can't expect to bring a healthy man to a place like this and then just leave him sitting outside while all these frustrated females wander about inside, now can you? I'll bet the boss is getting a free sample or two... and I want my share!' Glancing around one more time, Bernard pulled open the door and stepped inside the building. Pulling down his zip and, hauling his John Thomas out, he looked around at the assembled women. "It's your lucky day, ladies! On your backs and spread 'em!"

The women, three of them and each in varying stages of pregnancy, were placed here only for the purpose of the inspection. The rest of the women were in their private rooms, sheltered from the prying eyes of the tourist. The three: Grace, Maddie and Martha, stared at the uninvited male. The man, muscular, big boned and with a cruel cast to his face, was approaching them with his stiffened cock bobbing freely before him. He neared the first of the group -- Maddie.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.