Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 96: Grease Monkeys

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 96: Grease Monkeys - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by John Dent

It was a very quiet day on the Cunningham estate for the Master had jetted off to a business meeting in a neighbouring state and there was no filming or functions currently taking place. With time on their hands, many of the slaves were either resting or taking the opportunity to enjoy themselves. Now that their relationship was common knowledge around the compound, Sue-Li and Panties were frolicking together on the main lawn near the orimental pond. The recent injury to Panties' hand was already healing though not quite as fast as the slave-nurses at the medical centre were expecting but, swathed in bandages as it was, her hand didn't bother Panties much unless she accidentally knocked it against something... and Sue-Li was taking great care that this didn't happen to her lover as they played together in the grass.

Panties lay back and, opening her legs, pulled Sue-Li down on top of her; needing no further invitation, the overseer gently slipped her cock into the slave's damp and inviting pussy. Panties moaned quietly as Sue-Li started to thrust slowly back and forth while simultaneously nibbling at the girl's earlobes. This was no frantic, heated coupling for the pair knew they had all the time in the world... no, this was gentle, quiet, caring sex that women, in a world full of demanding, rampant men, rarely knew. Panties reached out her hand and, with thumb and forefinger, teased at Sue-Li's nipple. The pair smiled at each other, their mouths closing in together with an unspoken agreement, their lips gently caressing as their lively tongues eased into each other's mouths...

Searing pain ripped through Sue-Li's body as someone took a savage grip of the hair on the back of her head and hauled her brutally to her feet. Instinctively, she tried to pull away only to feel a huge, powerful hand clamp itself over her cock and balls before starting to squeeze and twist. Tears sprang into the she-male's eyes just as she at last spotted the laughing face of her attacker - Bernard, the chauffeur!

Panties, having recovered from the shock of having her partner literally hauled bodily from inside her, had managed to roll over onto her stomach and was in the process of getting up when Bernard's boot planted itself firmly into her backside and pushed. Caught totally off balance, the naked girl was propelled down the slope of the lawn before she fell head first into the waters of the pond. Bernard threw back his head and laughed uproariously as the slave struggled to her feet, her hair hanging in rat's tails down a face that was now matted with mud and pieces of pond weed.

"You bastard!" hissed Sue-Li at the driver who responded by increasing the pressure of his grip on both her head and her crotch and lifting her clear of the ground.

"Learn some respect quick, bitch!" Bernard hissed dangerously back. "Don't get ideas above your station just because the boss has given you some extra responsibility over the last few days. When it all settles down, you're still a slave... and always will be!"

With her feet still dangling in space, Sue-Li struggled and squirmed in the powerful man's grip as she apologised, "I'm sorry, Mister Bernard... you caught me by surprise... I... I didn't realise that it was you I was talking to..."

"Quick thinking, but no cigar this time. Now, say goodbye to your little playmate - I've got something more constructive for you to do." The man laughed again as he swung the body of the overseer round before putting her down and switching his grip upon her to a simple half-nelson. He then turned his attention back to Panties who was still standing knee deep in the pond, small rivulets of muddy water leaving trails down her breasts as the liquid ran towards her nipples before dripping back into the pool again. "And you," he called, "you can go to the garage and start to clean the Cuntinental - I really don't feel like working today but the car's still got to be immaculate when I pick the boss up later. I'll send your pal Butch over later to supervise... now won't that be nice for you?"

"You know how the sissy feels about..." Sue-Li tried to explain only to be cut off in mid flow as her tormentor forced her arm up a few more degrees.

"Of course I do... and I also know how you feel about that knicker wearing pervert... and you've known for years how much I despise you so that's why I'm sending Butch to watch over her!"

Lost in her anger, Sue-Li lashed out backwards with her heel... only to find Miles spinning her round before driving his knee, not too strongly, up into her groin. The she-male clutched at herself, gasping is shock as she slowly sank down to her knees. Panties started forward towards her lover but halted almost immediately as the chauffeur shot her a dark look before he pulled down his zip and hauled out his half-stiff penis which he slipped into the mouth of the still gasping overseer who was now at a very convenient level for the action he had planned. Sue-Li, still lost in a sea of pain, instinctively opened her mouth and throat to allow its visitor unencumbered access... but instead of the expected cum, it wasn't long before a pint or so of warm urine was streaming down into her stomach. Pulling himself clear a few moments later, Bernard shook off the last few drops of piss and slipped his cock back into his trousers while commenting, "Hell, I really needed to go!" Bending down, he pulled Sue-Li back to her feet before dragging her away, her right arm once again locked into a painful position behind her back...


Sue-Li, much to her embarrassment, found herself being manhandled by the chauffeur along the paths of the estate, passed many of the other slaves, in a very undignified manner that would do nothing to help maintain her authority about the place. The overseer briefly considered mentioning this to Bernard but quickly decided against it on the grounds that it would only incite him to heap further humiliations upon her. After following a roundabout route (no doubt selected by Bernard to cause Sue-Li the maximum exposure to ridicule) the she-male found herself being held outside the cage that housed Charlie the Chimp, the estate's pet ape. As Bernard ordered the keepers to open the gate, horrified realisation began to dawn on Sue-Li and she started to shake her head. "No! Mister Bernard... not in there! Not in front of the slaves! I'm the Chief Oversee..."

Sue-Li didn't manage to complete the sentence as Bernard tossed her head first into the cage, the gate being swiftly locked behind her. Monkey and slave eyed each other up warily as the terrified she-male tried to back away into the furthest corner. Charlie wrinkled his nose as he tried to make some sense of the scent that was being emitted by this strange creature that had entered his world. He was use to having these strangely fur-less females being tossed in with him for him to use (though it would be nice it they accepted his advances correctly rather than screaming and running) but this thing didn't smell like one of them... not totally, anyway though there was a hint of the correct odour about it. On the other hand, it didn't smell like any of the males who provided his food and cleaned out his abode either. Perplexed, Charlie took a few steps towards the creature and snarled, not sure if that was the correct response to the situation but certain that it was probably the wisest thing to do...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.