Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 95: Plots, Pee and Perversions

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 95: Plots, Pee and Perversions - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by Kathy R.

"Well, have you thought of a way, yet?"

"No, silly and don't ask me again." Martha was getting tired of this repeated question. Even with several months ahead of her, the other's were already eager to get information on her plans. 'Rather than get information, I would much prefer assistance with obtaining information.' She voiced her need for such to Grace.

"You're family. You have access to this place; have had it all your life. Tell me what happens once the babies are delivered?" Martha drilled Grace, hoping for new information.

The young sister of the farm owners shrugged her shoulders. "You know about as much as I do, Martha. One or both of the men whisk the baby from the doctor, clean it up and give it a quick look over -- check for ten toes and ten fingers and then they take the baby to the boob-milkers for care."

"Grace," Martha looked a the dark-haired beauty, sitting among the rest of the women as they enjoyed their evening. "Do both James and Robert take the baby to the nursery?" The other women looked at each other then at Grace. Nodding, they thought this an interesting question.

"Um... No. It doesn't take two men to carry one baby." She giggled childishly, "unless they are weak or the babe is unusually heavy." There was a round of laughter as some women recalled how big those babies could get and how even larger they felt during the actual delivery.

Martha ran her left hand over her slightly swollen belly. She didn't look forward to the delivery. She hated all the horror stories of pain, ripping and then, worst of all, not being able to see the baby -- ever. "Okay, all we can do, then is to set up an ambush for whoever is delivering the baby to the nursery. That shouldn't be too difficult. Right?" She expected to see a bunch of bobbing heads, agreeing with her conclusion.

"Martha," Maddie, the first women that Martha had assisted in delivery spoke up. "It's not that simple. We have to take into account that it may be the middle of the night. We are locked in, remember?"

Another woman, this time Brenda, picked up where Maddie left off. "Even it were daytime, how do we ambush the man?" Then, leaning forward, she added, "Or men? We'd be seen, for sure."

Martha leaned back in her chair, feeling exhausted, "You're right. Besides, we still have to figure out where to keep the baby once we have it."

"The stud barn."

Everyone looked over at the new speaker, a petite young blonde woman that kept mostly to herself.

"The stud barn? Are you insane?" Martha looked at the woman, thinking she daft for even considering such a thing as having those randy men hide a baby.

"Listen." She waited until the others settled down so she could continue. "Gary and Robert rarely enter the stud barn. Why should they? There's nothing there to interest them." The others started to see her point.

"But," Martha began...

The blonde picked up on her thoughts and held up a hand, halting Martha's words. "Why should the men help us? Well, they have just about as much loyalty to Gary and Robert as we do -- less even, since they are men and slaves. They are in an even lower position than we, as women, are in. Besides, these babies are their sons and daughters. I think they'd be happy to see their offspring, just for once."

"... And so, they'd be happy to assist us in our plans." Martha finished, feeling quite devilish. "But, what of when Gary and Robert search out the missing baby? We have to take that into account also." The women around her nodded. There was a lot to think about for the kidnapping, almost more than they could bear. They a few months time, they were going to rebel against their owners...


Martha laid in bed, next to Robert. She still laid on her stomach, enjoying the fresh cum oozing out of her anus. Her passion used to be golden showers, now it was ass fucking -- and damn, how she loved to feel her body respond to that sort of invasion. She felt Robert move beside her and tensed a bit as she felt his finger slide between her cheeks. She thought he was asleep...

She listened closely as he mumbled, half in sleep, a new set of instructions to her. "You will stay with me every night that you are available now, all night." He slid a finger into her flooded anus, she groaned in response as she waited for more. "You will remain sleeping on your belly and to ensure that you do so, I will sleep atop of you, also on my stomach." His finger hooked inside her anus and began to pull. She winced, slanting her eyes against the unfamiliar pain. "And lastly, you will sleep with my cock buried in your ass. If it should fall out during the night, you will be responsible in the event that such a happening occurs."

Martha's eyes flew open as she heard the last of his instructions. "But, Robert, how am I to ensure that your cock remains in my backside all night long?" Even though she was worried about this new set of rules, she felt her pussy get wetter with excitement. Her heart was even pounding harder now.

"As I said, 'that is your responsibility.'" He removed his finger from her rear and slid on top of her. Grunting, she felt his cock slide into her anus.

'Gawd, how could that man be hard again so soon?' She squirmed, getting herself comfortable underneath him. Finally, she felt his warm breath softly blowing against her hair and felt the weight of his head resting on her pillow.

"Stop squirming, Martha. I can't sleep with so much movement."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.