Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 93: Most Certainly Not Late For Dinner

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 93: Most Certainly Not Late For Dinner - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by John Dent

In her dormitory, Panties prepared herself for the dinner party. She'd been provided with a set of white briefs and bra along with a fine white linen suit featuring a double breasted jacket and, of course, a matching pair of white high-heeled court shoes. Unlike most of the girls on the estate, getting dressed up like this didn't worry Panties in the least although she was surprised that her own body wasn't reacting with its normal enthusiasm to her wearing a new pair of briefs, something that previously had always made her just a little damp; maybe she was just getting used to this debased thrill and she'd soon be needing something more extreme to excite her, she thought to herself. Putting that all aside, however, the fact that she's also been provided with some make-up for the first time since her arrival here make her feel almost like a free woman again. After checking her appearance in the mirror yet again, she smiled at the naked slaves lolling about on their bunks. "There, how do I look?" she asked of them.

"Like a pervert," came the disinterested reply from the only girl who could even bother to glance up.

"Well, as you tuck into the slops you'll be getting for dinner, just think about me eating the best cuisine on the estate!" Panties called out smugly before leaving the room... just as a storm of pillows flew in her direction.

Outside in the corridor, Sue-Li was waiting, a white cardboard collar hiding her gold slave one beneath it; matching white cuffs adorned her wrists and she wore one bow tie around her neck and a second on her cock. "You look gorgeous," she said to Panties.

"Why, thank you... and you look very smart too," the slave-girl complimented in turn, her hand reaching out and giving Sue-Li's foreskin a gentle tweak.

"Come on, we don't want to be late for dinner and we have to collect Amanda first..."

"Indeed we most certainly do not want to be late for dinner, ma'am," replied Panties with a smile, overplaying the respect owned to the overseer by a factor of at least two or three.

The pair hurried along the corridor and eventually reached another barred door which Sue-Li unlocked and swung open. Amanda, dressed in a one-piece pale blue cotton catsuit and matching stiletto shoes was ready and waiting. Despite her personal feelings for the bitch, even Panties had to admit that the other girl look very fetching indeed... until she slipped a finger up into the gusset of her knickers through the material of the catsuit and tired to adjust the way the briefs were laying, a performance that was totally lacking in dignity, poise or femininity. Sue-Li told the Amanda to get a move on and the trio were soon on their way again. As they walked along the corridor, Amanda kept glancing at Panties and sniggering quietly. This performance began to get on Panties' nerves and she eventually hissed, "What's so funny, bitch?"

Amanda giggled some more and, wiping away a solitary tear, muttered something about 'wait and see' but before Panties could clarify the situation, the little group reached the Master's private quarters and all conversation between them halted.


After some reception drinks had served on the lawn, the dinner party itself was held in one of the ground floor rooms in Miles Cunningham's magnificent mansion. The french windows, leading to the garden, had been left open to allow the cool evening breeze to blow in. The diners were all seated around the large table, its deeply shining surface now almost cleared of cutlery as Sue-Li, acting as the maitre d', supervised a host of naked waitresses in the serving of the desert. Miles sat at the head of the table, of course, with Amanda by his side. Panties had been assigned to look after a business friend of his, a dark haired elderly man who'd only been introduced as Mister Plunkett. Also sat around the table were four representatives of the Below the Knee Club and each of them had arrived with a girl of their own, all fully dressed and all wearing slave collars. The conversation had been surprisingly light with the girls actually encouraged to join in on occasions. The food had been truly excellent and Panties had never felt so full and contented in all her life. What had surprised her most, however, was the way that the girls had been encouraged to drink - champagne at the reception, white wine with the fish and red with the main course of Beef Wellington. Now a second white wine was arriving to go with the desert. "Sauternes," she heard Miles telling Amanda. The net result of all this was that the six girls were all more than a little tipsy... but not so drunk that Panties hadn't noticed that the men's glasses had not been refilled as many times as the girl's.

The waitresses arrived with the deserts - individual chocolate mousses served in fluted glassware. Again Panties noticed something odd in that all the girls got a mousse with a cherry on top while the men's glasses all sported a green grape. Still, it wasn't her place to question and so she started eating. The first mouthful confirmed what she suspected - the mousse was delicious and so chocolately! It wasn't at all long before the small, silver spoons clinked the side of a glass for the last time and the meal was finished. Again the waitresses moved in and cleared the table. Brandy arrived for the men along with small glasses of Benedictine for the women with demi-tasse cups of thick black coffee for both parties. The woman accompanying the club's treasurer half stood, muttering her excuses and prepared to leave the table... but the man placed his hand firmly on her leg and pushed her back into place. Looking a little distressed, the girl whispered something into his ear but the man shook his head. "I said 'no'; now sit down and hold it in." More coffee was served and the men's conversation turned more to business but from what Panties could make out, the actual dinner dance that was under discussion was almost totally arranged and all that was being done here was to tie up a few minor loose ends while having a damned good time at the tax-man's expense - this was, after all, a business meeting!.

The girl sitting opposite Panties began to squirm in her chair and Amanda had started to jiggle about. Miles suddenly tapped on his glass with a spoon and everyone in the room fell silent. Taking her cue from this, Sue-Li lead the waitresses out, shutting the door on the diners behind her. Miles stood up and smiled at each of his guests in turn. Then, clearing his throat, he began to speak, "I trust that you have all had a good time, gentlemen?" A general chorus of affirmative noises followed. "And now I think that it's time we enlightened the ladies as to their role in the evening's entertainment." Panties heart sunk at hearing this - she knew that this had all been too good to be true. "As you know, ladies, you've been supplied with copious amounts of alcohol which you have imbibed with a certain amount of gusto, which pleases me. The chocolate desert that you have partaken of was made with a special kind of chocolate - laxative chocolate. Already some of you are feeling the effects of the alcohol and fluid on your bladders and soon that powerful laxative will get to work. However, you will be encouraged to sit where you are and not leave the table for we gentlemen have placed bets on the outcome of this... battle of wills. The pot of money will go to the man who's female is the last to leave the room. Needless to say, there are encouragements to get you to remain here. Basically, there are six of you so the first one to leave will lose five fingers from her hand or hands, the next to leave will lose four fingers and so on. Losing control and doing it in this room will forfeit an extra two fingers while having an accident in the hallway between here and the toilet or anywhere else in the house will cost you one extra finger. The winner will, of course, avoid any punishments." A little gasp ran around the women at the thought of such punishments... and all of them glanced around the room, sizing up the opposition. "Needless to say," Miles went on, "such bets and punishments will cost us men a considerable amount so I am recouping the losses by having the event taped for later transmission. So, gentlemen, if you'd care to place your masks on?" Each male, apart from Miles, reaching behind him and picked up a mask of the sort used at costume balls and placed it into position over their faces. When all was ready, Miles pressed a bell and summoned in the camera crews. The men started to chat again, knowing that the tape would be edited... and the women started the struggle against their own bodies and those of their follow contestants.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.