Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 90: Old Friendships Renewed

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 90: Old Friendships Renewed - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by John Dent

(With thanks to doggrrl@hotmail.com who wrote the article that provided much of the technical detail used in this chapter.)

Sharon looked up, concerned, and listened hard. Sure enough, almost immediately came the sound of dogs howling again. "They sound a little close," muttered Sharon nervously. "I think we'd best hurry back to the compound. Some of the wild dogs around here can be a little dangerous if they catch you unarmed and there's enough of them in the pack."

"Yeah," agreed a worried Uri. "Let's get out of here." And, with that, the pair set off at a brisk walk, leaving the body of Jane behind without a backwards glance from either of them.

It wasn't long before the hounds arrived on the scene and as much as they wanted to continue the chase, the sight of fresh meat just laying in their path quickly caused the half starved animals to pause. After sniffing the air as a check in case this was some sort of trap, the three animals slowly approach Jane's body, nuzzling it as if the make certain that she really wasn't about to spring back into life and attack them. Finally satisfied that all was as it seemed, the lead dog clamped his teeth deeply into the woman's right breast and, shaking his head wildly, torn free a huge mouthful of fatty meat. As if having received a signal, the other dogs leapt in too and began to feed, one attacking the girl's throat while the other settled on a nice piece of upper thigh. The girl's body quaked and moved as the animals torn it to shreds...


The two Girlies hurried back towards the compound as fast as their legs, encased as they were in mini skirts, could carry them... but it wasn't fast enough and they'd covered less than half the distance before they heard the sound of baying behind them. The pair shot worried glances at each other and redoubled their efforts... but to no avail and it wasn't long before they could spot the dogs closing in behind them. Just at the moment, Uri stumbled and fell, twisting her ankle as she did so. Turning round so that she was sitting up, legs straight before her, Uri gave a little scream as she spotted the lead dog closing in, a strip of bloody human meat still dangling from the corner of its mouth.

"Why are they chasing us?" gasped Sharon, pulling her knife. "Wasn't Jane fresh enough or something?"

"I don't know," answered Uri, desperation creeping into her voice, "but what I do know is that I can't go on. You go and I'll try to delay them long enough for you to get back to camp." Seeing that Sharon was about to dispute the matter, Uri immediately continued, "Don't argue, just fuck off and come back with help as fast as you can!"

Realising the logic of this but still reluctant to leave her new friend, Sharon finally give one last smile and dashed off towards the camp and assistance while Uri pulled out her own knife and turned to face the approaching danger. Then, as the dogs got closer, a puzzled look crossed Uri's face and the blade slowly dipped towards the ground. "There's something rather familiar about these animals," she muttered quietly under her breath. "Aren't those... aren't those the dogs that fucked me back in town?"

Uri's suspicions were quickly confirmed as the dogs piled into her, their tails all wagging madly and their tongues licking her face. "Agghhh! Gerrof! Gerrof!" she shouted as she tried to defend herself from their attentions. "What are you doing way out here, boys?" she asked them... but got no reply, of course. "Did you miss me then? Oh, how sweet... and you came all this way just to be with me?" A mischievous smile flickered across the girl's face, "And I bet I know why too!" Raising her arse up off the dirt, Uri quickly removed her skirt and knickers before turning her attention back to the dogs. The largest of the brutes was now sitting a few feet away, his head turned to one side as he looked at her, his tongue lolling out of the corner of his open mouth. "I think I'll call you King," Uri told him, "'cos you seem to be the pack leader." The other two dogs were laying on their stomachs in the dirt behind King. "As for you two fellas, I'm not sure what to call you at all yet... no doubt something will spring to mind later. Now, you ready, King?" Almost as if he knew that the question had been directed at him, the large dog barked once and edged a little forward towards Uri.

Uri smiled at King, "Come on then, boy. Good dog! Come to Uri..." King, his tail still wagging, headed over to Uri who immediately started to run her hands over his head and ears, making him feel welcome before snuggling her face into his. King started to lick her again as Uri reached back under his belly and gently began to work the sheath covering his doghood back and forth over his cock until the swelling organ began to stick out of the sheath of its own accord. Using her thumb and forefinger, Uri took hold of his red shaft and started to pull it gently; with this encouragement his penis started to grow rapidly. Uri continued to masturbate King just as she would a man, causing the same effects and making the dog extremely horny. Releasing her grip, Uri now pushed King's head back until his nose was near her groin. Catching a whiff of her natural scent and lubrication, King needed no extra urging as his tongue shot out, licking lustily at Uri's clitoris, labia and vagina. The girl gasped and, pushing her hands under the material of her top, started to play with her own thrusting nipples. "Dog's tongues are so much longer!" she gasped aloud in her excitement, "And those tiny buds they have all over them! Shit, they feel so good. Go on, boy! Go on!"

Ten minutes later, King was still licking as Uri hit her first orgasm. "Thanks, lad, thanks!" she managed to gasp. Pulling King's head out of her crotch, Uri now slide along the ground and took the huge penis that dangled under the hairy belly into her own mouth before beginning to suck. Pre-cum with the consistency of water was already leaking out and Uri encouraged the dog by moving her mouth up and down the muscular shaft's length as far as she could. King threw back his head and howled...

Needing more now, Uri released the dog's cock from her mouth and slide out from under him before getting herself up on her hands and knees into the true doggy position. King moved round behind her before smelling and licking at her pussy again. Then, with effortless ease, he clambered up onto her back and inserted his prick deeply into her. Uri gasped as King started to hump busily away. After a few moments, Uri began to feel King's knot banging against the mouth of her vagina so she relaxed slightly and allowed the animal to thrust himself completely in. The knot pushed against her walls in a truly unique way and the sensations of it moving her against her clitoris drove her truly wild. As King humped away, his knot swelled even more and Uri hit a quick succession of orgasms as the sweat poured off her. Suddenly King shot his hot cum into Uri, his seed being warmer and of greater quantity of a human male. His knot now started to throb and Uri, to her surprise, orgasmed three more times in quick succession as the dog, in his enthusiasm, continued his work. Nature's job now done, King ceased his thrusting and simply rested on Uri's back, his tongue lolling forth and dripping saliva against her t-shirt where it quickly soaked through to her skin. Tired herself and with aching knees, Uri eased herself closer to the ground knowing that, for at least fifteen minutes and maybe as long as forty-five, the pair of them would remain joined until King finally softened and was able to withdraw.


The approaching sound of hover-cycle engines after only a few moments alerted Uri to a fresh problem in her life. "Oh, fuck!" she muttered to herself and, more in hope than expectation, she tried to gently ease herself off of King... but she was still impaled firmly upon him, his knot truly jammed inside of her. "Oh bugger!" she muttered, resigning herself to being discovered by her new friends like this.

Sure enough, less than a few moments later, twelve bikes mounted the crest of the hill and screeched to a halt a few yards from Uri. Lead by Ginger, the twelve riders, all armed with shotguns, leapt off their bikes... and, to a woman, suddenly burst out laughing at the sight before them. Sharon, who'd been riding pillion to Ginger, slowly approached the now red faced Uri with King still on her back. Squatting down before the pair, Sharon started to ruffle the dog's fur. "My, god!" she said to Uri, "You must be one good fuck to get three dogs to follow you from... well, where did they follow you from?"

"The city," replied Uri, resignedly. "After being made Hostless, I was desperate. They satisfied a need." Gently she again tried to free herself, only to discover that she was still stuck fast.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.