Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 88: A Meeting With Gill

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 88: A Meeting With Gill - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Uri stood in the small steaming bath house as a naked buxom slave tipped the last bucket of water into the large half wooden barrel that stood in the centre of the room. After the slave had left, Auntie closed and bolted the door. "Right, girly, strip off and get in... wash that perspiration off and start to smell like a normal human being again."

The latest recruit to the gang couldn't help but notice that Auntie hadn't left the room and Uri also noticed that the older woman's eyes were firmly fixed on her as she lifted the t-shirt over her head, exposing the well filled black lacy bra underneath. Uri removed her boots and then her skirt so that she was now only dressed in the bra, briefs, garter belt and stocking that she had been provided with. Auntie licked her lips as she took in the young, firm, oriental body before her. Slowly, sensuously, as she had been taught all her life, Uri unclipped and rolled down one of the stockings, followed by the other. Then she turned her back on the other woman before unclipping her bra and removing it. She turned, quite quickly, before coming to a rapid halt that caused her breasts to flex and wobble. Auntie's eyes popped open wider than ever as Uri began to roll the panties down her legs. Unfortunately for the younger lass, being as she'd never done this before, it didn't quite work out as she had hoped for the knickers somehow got tangled up around her knees and the smooth, sensual movement she'd been aiming for was lost... but it did give Auntie the chance to step forward and 'assist' Uri in this matter; a few tugs, a giggle or two and Uri was soon stark naked. She then started to clamber over the lip of the barrel before suddenly finding herself being helped by Aunties' palms being pressed firmly into her bum cheeks and giving her a hoist up.

Sinking down into the warm water until it lapped over her nipples, Uri sighed contentedly - this was a most pleasant interlude! A small splashing sound and a rise in the level of water alerted the girl to the fact that Auntie Sophie had joined her in the tub so she smiled and opened her eyes again. "Do I soap you first or are you going to do me?"

"I think that it would be better for you to wash yourself first to get rid of that stink... then we'll see where we go after that," and, so saying, the more mature woman tossed a bar of soap over to Uri who immediately began to work up a lather on her bare shoulders...


After rinsing herself off, Uri moved towards the other woman, still smiling, and gently suggested that she turn around. Returning the smile, Sophie did as she was bid and Uri was soon working up the bubbles against the back of her tub- mate. Now it was Sophie's turn to close her eyes and to relax, "You've got skilful fingers there," she commented as Uri switched tasks and began to give her companion a back massage.

Thanking the other woman, Uri looped her hands around Sophie's body and began to wash her breasts while paying particular attention to the nipples which were already beginning to come to attention. After a few minutes play, Uri turned her instructor's body round and, using the large, soft sponge that had been sitting on a nearby wooden shelf, began to rub between Sophie's legs. As a red glow spread up Auntie's body, Uri worked on getting the other woman to stand and, once that was achieved, the younger girl bobbed down and set to work with her tongue where the sponge had been previously engaged...


An hour later, sated and dressed again, Auntie Sophie lead Uri over towards a pair of huts that stood a short distance away from the rest of the buildings. The smaller of these huts had bars across its windows while a serious looking girlie stood before its door; lounging on chairs in the sunshine before the second hut were two more woman wearing the skirts that denoted their lower status. Auntie lead Uri to the door to the smaller hut and, by the time they reached their destination, the other two girlies had hauled themselves to their feet and had joined their colleagues. "Uri, this is Sharon; Sharon, Uri," Auntie introduced before going on to announce that the other two girls were called Edith and Jane. "Uri is to be the fourth member of your little team. Uri - you will join the others and live with them in the bunkhouse behind you. In this hut we're keeping a prisoner and you and the others are charged with keeping her secure and attending to her needs. The prisoner could prove of value to us and so we don't want her escaping or harming herself in any way. At least one of you must be on duty either outside this door or inside with the prisoner at all times. You take it in turns to bring the meals here. How you organise the shifts is up to you... but failure will not be tolerated. Shiv takes a dim view of failure... and so do I. Any questions?"

Uri racked her brains for a moment before asking, "And would this prisoner be Gill Cunningham? I heard on the news that she'd been kidnapped by the Widows..."

"Smart girl - yes, it's the Cunningham brat. Anything else?"

Uri thought a little longer before slowly shaking her head. "No, I think that's about it..."

"Right, I'll leave you girlies to get to know each other better," said Auntie before turning on her heels and departing with a purposeful stride, her knee-length tweedy skirt flicking from side to side in time with her legs.


During the rather stilted conversation that followed, Uri gathered that the girls had been working eight hours shifts with the on-duty member of the team acting as guard while another member slept and the third acted as 'runner' where needed. "At least now we'll be able to take a full day off," pointed out Sharon before yawning widely and excusing herself. "Time to turn in - give me a shake later, eh?" The others agreed as Sharon headed back to the bunkhouse and her bed.

Uri looked the other two over and decided that they appeared to be pleasant enough though part of her mind was busy telling her that the girlies in the camp could never be really close friends with each other as they were all rivals for the limited places within the gang as full members. "I'd best go and introduce myself to the brat, then," she eventually said as a means of breaking the moment. Pulling back the three bolts that held the door shut, Uri pushed and entered the gloom of the small hut; behind her the door was closed again and the locks shot home. Once her eyes had adjusted to the darkness, Uri spotted the prisoner sitting on the edge of the bed, a piece of cloth pressed to one breast, sniffing softly in an effort not to cry. Uri suddenly found that her heart, that she had hardened in preparation for this meeting, softening now that she had met the prisoner for the first time. "Hello..." she began, hesitantly, "I'm called Uri... are you alright?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.