Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 86: Party Time?

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 86: Party Time? - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by Kathy R.

The new robe was much shorter than the one she'd first received upon her arrival at the farm. Unlike the long, thick cotton robe of before, this one was a light pink, short and sheer. She turned her back to the full length mirror again, admiring her backside. The sheer pink material complimented her brown skin beautifully. Her cheeks just barely peeked out from beneath the hem - that was the best part of this new robe.

Martha and Brenda were in the community rest-room of the Main Hall, preparing for their big night out. The bland and very utilitarian room was bustling with two other pregnant women that would be going also. Martha ignored the other two, after initial greetings -- polite acknowledgment of their presence -- before turning her full attention back to Brenda.

"Hold still so I can comb your hair." Martha smiled and did as Brenda bade. They were on their way to a small party -- a gathering of men who enjoyed pregnant women. Martha wasn't showing a whole lot, but Robert thought she needed a break from her duties. She frowned, remembering that sad night.

True to word, the unknown woman was sent to a place called Flaherty's. That much was obvious, since she was missing the next day when everyone gathered to break their nightly fast. Nobody ever discussed the woman or Flaherty's, so Martha knew this had to be the dreaded auction house that was mentioned when she'd first arrived.

"Are you cold?" Brenda, looking concerned, stopped combing the tangles out of Martha's long dark hair.

She stared at Brenda in her reflection. "Why do you ask that? I feel quite healthy."

"I felt you shiver just now."

Martha smiled at her new friend. "No, I'm fine. I was just thinking of Flaherty's." She paused briefly before working up her courage. "That woman... ? Did she really have to go there? I mean, it was bad enough she lost the baby -- that she lost it, is obvious; but did they have to send her away just because of... ?" Brenda clamped a hand over Martha's mouth, shutting off anymore words.

"Shut up. Don't ever say another thing. Live with it." Martha was shocked at her friend's brusque behaviour. "Don't... Just don't talk about it anymore. It hurts. We know that. Just..."

She tossed the comb aside and removed her hand from Martha's mouth. "Just..." Never before had Martha ever seen anyone at such a loss for words. She stood there, mouth agape as Brenda turned and headed out of the room.

Martha looked at the other two women in the room, "What'd I say? What just happened?"

Tina, the smaller of the two women, spoke up, "She's hurting. If she loses this baby, she'll end up at Flaherty's like Sue Ellen did last night."

"Hush your mouth!" Tina's friend piped up. "Don't say anymore about it. If Brenda wants to talk about it, she will. Just give her time."

Martha and Tina, feeling like a pair of chastised children, nodded in agreement.


The four women had been loaded into the back of a pick up truck and driven into town. All four were subdued now, from their earlier conversation. "Listen up, girls. You're here to entertain these men, not play the crying game with them. Smile and do your jobs or face the alternative. That's your decision, but I warn you, think carefully before requesting the alternative."

Martha signed heavily. "Yes, Mr. James." The others followed with positive responses also and worked to generate plausible smiles. Robert smiled in response as he watched them each struggle with their own smiles. Then, Martha sighed again, losing the fragile hold she had of her pitiful smile.

Robert heard the sound before he saw the change in her facial expression. "Come, girls." He commanded, marching them sedately into the building. Martha felt like she was on a death march as they filed into the backdoor of the building. She didn't even notice that it was a small business, one with boxes of stored party favours.

"Look at all the colours!" She heard the awed voice of Tina. She didn't care about colours, but she glanced up at the walls around her anyway. The boxes didn't mean anything to her, but she had to agree with Tina, the colours of the items on the shelves and hanging from the walls were spectacular.

'And reminiscent.' Martha thought to herself as she looked around her, showing more interest than the others in the small party. Martha felt goose bumps rise on her arms as she looked over the room.

"Keep moving, girls. You're here to entertain men, not each other or yourselves." He herded the women ahead of him, forcing them through the small back room and toward a lone door to the side. Brenda, in the lead, was ordered to enter through the door and to watch her step as she headed down the dark flight to the lower level.

Each woman carefully felt her way down the stairs, filing quietly into the darkened room at the bottom of the flight of stairs. "Stay here. I'll make sure the proprietor is ready." With that, he was gone and the women were left in the dark basement.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.