Shameful Day
Chapter 82: The Tour

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 82: The Tour - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by Kathy R.

Martha jumped when the door opened again. "Relax," said a soft feminine voice. The newcomer, a well endowed, well rounded woman stood before her, smiling. 'Rounded?' Martha was surprised to see that this woman was actually overweight. Yet, that extra thickness of her body was evenly distributed so the woman appeared as healthy as she probably was. She was really quite pretty with her light brown hair, green eyes. Her extra weight, Martha presumed, probably wouldn't be a distraction at all -- once a person got to know her.

Having only sat down, after the alarm that signalled her allotted time to be expired, Martha got up off the small bed, and greeted her visitor. "Hello, I'm Martha Agdogna." Martha felt self conscious about her bald, branded head and her cutup body. This was a bit confusing since she'd never felt this way -- not since the trial for her peeping charges, oh so long ago. She reached up to her head and felt the familiar raised lettering of the CC -- Convicted Criminal.

The newcomer, seeing Martha's unease, smiled wider. "Do not despair, soon you will have a new head of hair -- among other things." She laughed gleefully as Martha's jaw dropped comically at this bit of news. "Didn't they tell you that earlier?"

Martha nodded, "I didn't believe them. I never dreamt I'd have hair again..." She lowered her hand from her head, "Does the law permit that?"

"Don't worry, the law doesn't know you are here -- nor any of the rest of us." The woman moved to sit on the bed and patted the spot next to her, signalling Martha to sit also. Martha did as requested, sitting gently, as if on broken eggs shells. "Let's start over. We got ahead of ourselves, Miss Martha Aga... ?"

"Agdogna." And then she added hastily, "A dumb name, I know but one that someone stuck me with. I don't have any parents, so I'm not sure how I got the name."

The other woman smiled, "Agdogna. I like it. It's unusual. I am Brenda. Brenda March."

"How do you do, Brenda March?" Martha asked smiling now also.

Brenda stood and curtseyed grandly, "I am fine, Madame. And how does thee fare this fine day?" Martha laughed openly now, enjoying the silliness of this woman. Brenda sat down again and took Martha's hands in her own. "Listen," she started, a serious note returning to her voice. "We're all -- each of us women -- we each are prisoners here. Never forget that."

Martha was confused now. "But, if that is true, why would I be getting ha..." Her words were cut short.

"Trust me. We are prisoners. We are also well treated, so none of us have ever felt the need to escape." Martha looked at her doubtfully. "Okay, a few have tried to escape and some have even succeeded, but those were extreme cases -- they didn't make money for the owners."

"Martha, do as you're told and you'll be happy as a clam." Brenda smiled and added, "Um... I uh... I have to admit, I've never seen a clam -- not even in books. Do they smile?" Martha grinned at the small joke. "Good, you're back at ease. I didn't mean to worry you."

"What are my duties here? Why didn't that man want me to have intercourse for the next two or three weeks?" Martha's natural curiosity was reawakening now that she was getting comfortable with this woman. "And why, may I ask, are you overweight?" She blushed slightly under her nut browned skin. "Didn't mean to be insulting nor intrusive into your personal life. I am just surprised. As a nurse, one of my duties was to put anyone on a strict diet if they gained even a small amount of weight."

"You were a nurse?" At that, Martha smiled and nodded.

Brenda got up off the bed and Martha felt the mattress lift as the extra weight was removed from it, she walked over to the opened door and shouted, "Hey, everyone! She's a nurse! We have ourselves our very own in-house nurse!" A round of cheers went up outside the door at this proclamation. Brenda quickly returned to the bed. "Let me guess: you lost your job when you were convicted. Right?" She eyed Martha's CC and knew that other smaller letters were listed below those telltale letters.

"Yes, I took another job -- kind of a lab rat. That came after my failed attempt as a party favour." Martha shivered at the memory of the fathers who took turns carving breasts into her back, while the children ate their cake and ice cream. Thankfully, the children were inside the house and couldn't see the bloody mess their father's -- two of them -- were making of the party favour.

A loud snapping sound and a flash of fingers directly in front of Martha's face brought her back to the present. "Sorry. You were lost in thought." Brenda said softly. "And from the look on your face and in your eyes, I'd say it wasn't a very nice memory."

"It was a child's party -- one that got out of hand. I'll be okay, just give me a minute." She wiped a tear from her eye, using the back of her hand. "That job lasted one day and then I got a job working for Asa at this weird zoo."

Brenda sat up a bit straighter as Martha mentioned the zoo. "Are you familiar with it?" She asked Brenda, though she knew there was no way this woman could have heard of Asa or the zoo.

"Um... Uh... No." But even Martha could see that the woman was hiding something. "Well, maybe, but I'm not at liberty to say anything about that." Brenda stood abruptly and headed back to the door. "Come, follow me."


The tour of the breeding farm was thorough. Brenda and Martha made their way out into the main hall -- the one from which the cheers had arose earlier -- and found, to Martha's delight, that it was well equipped with several items for group or individual activities. There were also three other long hallways leading out from the main hall, as Brenda informed her it was called. All in all, the main structure resembled the letter "H" with the main hall located in the central area.

"We are allowed to gather here, anytime during the day and in special cases -- during the night." Brenda pointed to the opposite end of the room, "There's a closet over there that's loaded with every board game you can imagine -- relics picked up from antique auctions. None of the games are sexually orientated -- all can be played by anyone. You can also shoot pool -- billiards, as some like to call it. We have a ping pong for fun and exercise, too." She gave a small laugh, "Ping pong is also called table tennis. I'm not sure why these games have multiple names, but they do. Learn all the names, if you don't know them by now -- to avoid confusing yourself later on."

Martha looked from the game tables to Brenda. "Yes," Brenda blushed and glanced away before responding, "that is the voice of experience speaking."

Both women laughed and headed towards a double set of doors leading to the outdoors. They dodged game tables and a few sofas that surrounded a nice entertainment centre -- complete with holo-vision -- and made their way outside.

The air was country fresh: clear, crisp, and heavy with the scent of flowers. Martha breathed deeply of the air. "Great, isn't it?"

Martha looked over the landscape, "Yes. Great!"

The women headed off towards another structure, this one much smaller than the building they'd just departed. "Okay, we just left the Main Hall. That's the name of our building. The one we are approaching now is called the Barn. It's where the studs are kept. They are used when the buyer doesn't wish to soil himself with the breeding process." Martha was absorbing all this new information.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.