Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 81: A Recruitment Drive

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 81: A Recruitment Drive - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by John Dent

Standing before Uri were three women, the one who'd spoken being the one in the middle. She was of medium height, quite good looking and had bright red hair that was cropped very close to her skull. The other two who flanked her were both holding guns that were pointing directly at Uri. The one on the right had a classically beautiful face framed by long blond hair while the one on the left had short, brown hair and was rather plain to look at. All three, to Uri's absolute horror, were fully dressed as if they were men! The naked girl pushed herself backwards against the tree truck as hard as she could as her mouth opened and closed though no sounds issued forth. Both the women holding the guns smiled and tittered at this... until a dark glance from the one in the middle soon shut the pair of them up and wiped the grins from off their faces.

The redhead squatted down on her haunches and smiled. "Don't be afraid, Uri Matsumoto. We won't hurt you... not if you do as we tell you."

An expression of incredulity crossed Uri's face. "How... how do you know my name?" she stammered.

"Let's just say that you were expected. My name's Ginger, by the way and these two are called Mary and Ann. I think you can put the pistols way now, ladies. Uri's not going to give us any trouble, are you?"

Silently Uri shook her head briefly before managing to find her voice again, "But aren't you Black Widows? And what do you mean, I was expected?"

Now it was Ginger's turn to smile. "The cops can be a bit forgetful sometimes... and one of the things they forget is that they aren't the only folks with radios. Once we knew what was happening, it was a simple matter to keep our eyes open for a cop car leaving the city and heading out into the county. And, yes, we are - Black Widows, that it. And I'll bet you've seen far too much propaganda about us. We're not half as bad as we're painted... not to other females, that is." All of a sudden, the smile turned a little nasty, Uri thought. Ginger shrugged her shoulders and dropped a knapsack that she'd been wearing to the ground. Bending down, she opened it and tossed the contents over to Uri. "Get dressed," she instructed.

Scrambling to her feet on still rather shaky legs, Uri picked up the clothing that she had been given. "But this is..." she objected before grinding to a nervous halt.

"The sort of clothing that a woman should wear. Now, get it on."

Seeing woman's eyes hardening, Uri began to do as she was told... though, oddly, she found herself becoming a tad embarrassed about the whole procedure and she turned her back to the others as she pulled up the first garment, a pair of white cotton briefs. Next came a black lacy brassier which one of the 'shooters' (Uri couldn't remember which was which at this point) had to help fasten behind her back. Then Uri put on a black garter belt followed by black fishnet stockings, a black t-shirt and a black leather skirt that reached almost half way down her thighs. A pair of black leather ankle boots completed the outfit. Uri turned to face the others and held out her arms, inviting there comments.

"That's better. You look almost decent now," said Ginger.

"How come I don't get trousers like the rest of you?" Uri asked.

"'Cos you ain't a member yet, girly," snapped the harder faced shooter. "You gotta earn your pants around here... if you don't end up as a sex slave, that is!"

Uri looked puzzled again and turned to Ginger for enlightenment.

"It's quite simple really. There's basically three levels within the gang. When we get back to camp, you'll meet Shiv, the local leader who'll offer you the chance to join us voluntarily. If you turn that offer down, you lose the clothes and end up as a slave, looking after the members in more ways that one. If you accept, you stay as you are and continue to wear a skirt. Basically, you'd be a sort of second class member - that's when you get called 'girly', it's a sort of tag. To get your pants and to become a full member, you have to own a hog... a hover-cycle."

Uri's eyebrows knitted closer together. "And... how do I get to own a... hog?"

"Well, you could always go to the dealers in town and buy one, girly," suggested the hard faced bitch stood to Ginger's right rather sarcastically.

"Yeah... right," responded Uri, getting a little of her courage back.

"Or you can fight a full member for her place in the gang... in which case you get her hog, if you win, but to do that you either have to kill her or beat her in which case she goes back to being a second class member... and becomes your swore foe."

"And the third way?"

"You sneak into town and 'liberate' a bike from off the streets."

"Hmhuph... and the fourth way?"

"Girly, there ain't a fourth way," snapped the hard faced cow that Uri was beginning to take a dislike to. "Of course, you could always turn us down flat and stay out here on your own... which assumes that we simply don't drag you back with us or shoot you dead. But even if we didn't, you'd have to fend for yourself... and, in something less that twelve months, your UBC implant would run out and you'd start to age... naturally. And you'd have to take your chances with diseases and pregnancies..."

"You... you have access to UBCs?" asked Uri incredulously.

"Of course," responded Ginger, "How else do you think we keep so young and beautiful?" The three Widows laughed. "Right - come on then, it's a fair old walk back to the bikes..."


Half and hour later the foursome arrived at the small gully where the three Harleys were hidden. The gang members mounted up and started their engines, leaving Uri haplessly looking from one to the other.

"She's not getting on my hog!" the blond stated matter-of-factly. "She stinks!"

"And she ain't riding with me," the other shooter added.

Ginger looked briefly at the sky. "Okay - you ride with me. Just remember to lean into the corners, not the other way round like some pillocks do." Uri scrambled onto the pillion seat and wrapped her arms around Ginger's waist. "Here we go then!" called out the woman as the bike lifted into the air and started to accelerate. Within moments the hog was fairly flying along and, despite herself, Uri soon found the whole experience to be exhilarating. The wind torn into her face causing her eyes to stream tears, but she blinked those aside as she watched the other two machines flanking the one she was on, all three leaning into the bends with an almost perfect symmetry. Uri's shiny black hair was swept back, flowing out behind her as the Harley rose and fell over the undulating countryside. After sucking in a deep breath, Uri gave vent to her feelings with a loud "Yeeahaaarrrr!" And Ginger smiled... this one was going to work out just fine, she knew it...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.