Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 80: A Day In The Country

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 80: A Day In The Country - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

By John Dent

By the time that Jules spoke next, Uri had given up trying to escape from the device and had quit struggling against the bindings that held her trapped in the Orgasmatron. With a failing heart she heard the doctor telling the two police officers, as they approached her down the corridor, that he couldn't smell anything at all and repeating the tale that he had told her earlier regarding how he'd lost his sense of smell as a small boy. Sudden footfalls entering the room told Uri that her host and his two visitors had arrived.

"Oh, Miss Matsumoto!" gasped the correctly uniformed Cadet Judy Bone involuntarily, "It's you... how nice to meet with you again..."

Detective Lee, wearing a working suit and tie combination, turned to face Jules. "You might not realise it, doctor, but that woman is Hostless... and you are sheltering her in your home. You realise that this is a criminal act?"

"Well... yes... I know that it's a criminal act to shelter a woman in that state... but... how was I to know?" Jules blustered, his panic showing clearly as he recalled the last time he was arrested before spending the night in the cells where he'd been gang-raped by a group of drunks. "I tell you, I can't smell anything! She told me... she told me that she'd had an argument with her father but that she hoped to have everything patched up in a few days! I swear it!"

"Okay, Jules... I believe you," Lee went on, "Just turn the machine off and release her. Oh, Christ, that smell!" The detective took out his handkerchief and held it over the lower part of his face.

Jules set to work freeing Uri while Judy, who'd gone rather pale, struggled to keep from gagging. "Detective? What do we do with her? Has she broken any laws in this situation?"

Lee looked a little puzzled as he thought about what had occurred. "That's a difficult one. If she'd broken into the house - which is what Hostless women often do - then, yes, clearly a crime would have been committed. But, in this case, the owner of the house invited her in. However... she did lie and deceive a male to achieve this so, yes, I guess she has broken a law."

"But we don't arrest her, do we?"

"Too right we don't! No-one would want her sort in their courthouse... and who'd have her as a slave afterwards when she'd found guilty?"

"So what do you do?" questioned Jules as he removed the probe from up Uri's backside... and while Uri listened intently to the conversation, fearing the outcome. "You could just give her a bloody good beating, couldn't you?" continued the scientist helpfully.

"No... I don't think so," muttered the cadet. "I don't think I'd want to be that close to her for that long!"

Lee nodded an agreement before going on to add, "Well, my own feeling is that we should just shoot all Hostless persons on sight... say they were trying to escape justice or something... but we're not supposed to do that. In theory we're just suppose to let them go, but in practice most experienced officers have found that, if they do that, the bitches just cause more problems around town... so what we do is..."

Uri's ears pricked up another notch even as the probe was pulled out of her fanny...

"... either to drop them as near to Poor Town as we can get or to simply take them for a ride in the country and let them go miles from anywhere. Then they either fend for themselves... or they don't."

"Hey - you can't do that!" objected an worried Uri.

"Oh yes we can," snapped back Detective Lee as he very professionally slipped a ball gag into the Hostless female's mouth and made it secure. "Now, let's just call in a squad car and have her removed, then we can get down to business..."

Judy sidled up to Lee and, very affectionately, placed her arm around his waist before snuggling into him. "I've got a better idea... why don't you sort out whatever it is you need to see Jules about while I get the cow into the truck of our car?"

"Why into our... my car? I don't want the boot stinking to high heaven!"

"Why not? You never travel in it," smiled Judy mischievously at him.

"Well... that's true," Lee conceded, "But the question still remains - why?"

"Well, after I've got her settled down, I'll call in to HQ and advise them of the situation... and tell them that we're taking said Hostless person out into the wilderness. Would you rather spend the afternoon taking a pleasant trip in the countryside with me... or would you prefer slogging your guts out next with Detective Rogerson sat next to you?"

Lee smiled. "When you put it like that," he said, "there's no contest, is there? Okay, here's the keys... go load the cow up!"

Cadet Bone pulled out her shock-stick and, after switching the device on, she lightly tapped Uri in the pit of her stomach, causing the other girl to double over almost as if winded. Judy smiled and, turning to Lee, said, "I love doing that! Best part of the job. Right - move it, bitch! Outside!"

Looking daggers at the cadet, Uri struggled to obey and to drag her naked and very embarrassed body out to the waiting car, hoping that there was no-one about to see her uncovered knees...


When Lee emerged from the house half an hour later, there was no sign of Bone though there were three mongrel dogs hanging round the car and sniffing at the boot lid. "Hey!" yelled the detective, "Fuck off you mutts!" Cowed by this display of aggression, the trio of animals adopted hangdog postures and slunk away into the undergrowth of the neighbouring vacant lot. Lee snorted to himself as he muttered under his breath, "What's my life coming to when there's me and three flee-bitten curs and we're all looking for a bone..."

The sound of official police issue heels clicking against the pavement caused Lee to turn and there, appearing from around the corner, was the attractive cadet, her split skirt showing large expanses of thigh as she walked, a sight that Lee found rather appealing. Judy was carrying two large brown paper bags. "I thought I'd just pick up some supplies from the deli - we don't want to get hungry out on the road, now do we?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.