Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 79: Visitors

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 79: Visitors - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by John Dent

The third mongrel finally pulled free and the trio of animals lopped off down the alleyway leaving a sweating but satisfied Uri behind, the mixed juices of their sex trickling slowly down her thighs. Scrabbling back to her feet, Uri smoothed down her red skirt and adjusted the fit of the wire of her bra under her boobies until she felt more comfortable. Ignoring her own hunger, she did the best she could at cleaning herself up using some old paper that she found laying about before leaving the alley and turning back into the main road.

For awhile she ambled aimlessly along until the sudden thought occurred to her that Detective Rogerson might be willing to assist her... after all, she mused, they had become very close over the past few weeks of passionate love-making...

By the time Uri had walked to the front door of the policeman's house, it had started to drizzle and she was feeling very cold, wet and uncomfortable. Ringing the door bell initially produced no response whatsoever from inside but Uri wasn't dismayed for she realised that it was very late and that, in all probability, Rogerson would be sound asleep. After allowing a few moments to pass, Uri leant on the bell ringer again and this time she kept here finger there for quite some considerable time.

"Alright, alright!" shouted down an irate voice. "I'm coming, god-damn it! Who is that anyway?"

"It's me... Uri. Uri Matsumoto," she called out in reply.

From behind the door came the sounds of locks being undone and bolts unbarred... and then the door opened to reveal a totally naked Detective Rogerson, his prick pointing proudly skyways and gleaming slightly in a coating of love juices. "Uri? Whatever are you doing here like this?"

"May I come it?" Uri asked politely, "It's rather wet out here..."

The man before her smiled but before he could say a word, a female voice shouted down from above, "Hey! You going to be long, lover? I'm getting frustrated up here..."

Rogerson's grin grew wider as he asked Uri if she'd mind making up a threesome...

"Not at all, detective," she replied, preparing to step over the threshold.

Suddenly the man's nose wrinkled and an expression of disgust flashed across his face. "What is that awful smell?" he muttered under his breath, his eyes eventually swivelling round to face Uri. "It's not you, is it?" he asked suspiciously.

Uri tried to gently push her way past the man blocking her way. "Please," she pleaded, "let me come in..."

"No way!" he snarled, his hand placed firmly on her chest propelling her roughly backwards. "You've become Hostless, haven't you?"

"Detective! Please..."

"You bitch! Trying to win my sympathy coming round here like this. You hostless scum make me sick! As far as I'm concerned, you're hardly better than criminals! Why your guardians don't just sell you into slavery and be done with it I'll never know - a lack of guts on their part, I guess." Rogerson then drew back his right fist before landing a powerful blow on Uri's jaw. The lightly built girl was knocked backwards and was soon laying sprawled in the muddy flower bed, one hand cupping her sore face. "You fuck off and stay away from me, you hear?" yelled the man before moving back inside, slamming the door after him.

The distant sound of a woman's voice asking what was going on drifted down to Uri... and this was followed by a distinct slapping sound and a female wail of pain mixed with pleasure. Picking herself up, Uri turned back to the street and, once again, returned to her aimless wanderings.

An hour or so later, Uri raised her eyes and looked about... to be almost surprised that she stood outside a building she knew - the home of Doctor Jules Fitzsimmons. Having learnt her lesson earlier, Uri decided against knocking on the door and instead walked around to the back of the house where, with a struggle, she clambered over the high wooden fence, unfortunately for her embedding a couple of splinters into her naturally uncovered and vulnerable groin as she did so. Sliding down the other side, she quickly located a dilapidated garden shed, the door being held closed only by a rusting padlock which broke easily when she pulled on it. Gratefully entering the shed and leaving the increasingly heavy rain outside behind, Uri curled up on the floor and pulled some old sacking over herself before quickly falling hard and fast asleep, the thumb of one hand inserted into her mouth while the middle finger of the other was up her chuff...


To Uri it hardly seemed that a moment or two had passed before she awoke with a start as the shed door was wrenched open and bright sunlight cascaded in upon her. "Alright, whoever you are, don't move! I've got a gun!" called out an authorative voice... with more than a tad of nervous bravado about it. Uri slide the sacking covering her head down and blinked a few times before smiling wryly up at Jules. "Morning," she said.

"Uri? What are you doing here?" he asked, his tone tinged with concern. "I saw the broken lock and thought I'd got burglars!"

"It's a long story... and, erm, hadn't you best put down that soldering iron? It might go off accidentally and hurt someone..." Uri grinned as she realised that she hadn't had all of her sense of humour driven out of her.

Looking a little flummoxed, Jules transferred the tool from his right hand to his left before bending and helping Uri to her feet. "You look bloody awful."

"I feel bloody awful. Erm... you got anything to eat around here?"

"Plenty of reheatable crap in the kitchen. I don't have the time or the inclination to cook proper food for myself. But what are you doing here?"

"I... erm... had a bit of an argument with my father and... well, to cut a long story short, I walked out of the house. I'm sure that everything will be fine after things have cooled down a little. But in the meantime, I'm looking for somewhere to stay for a few days..." Uri did her best to look like a lost puppy. "And I can cook rather well... why not give me a chance?"

Jules thought hard - for at least a minuscule fraction of a second. "Yeah - why not? Some home cooking would be nice..." he told her while, at the same time, considering that Uri was just what he needed to continue his testing program for the Orgasmatron.

Rather puzzled over Jules' lack of reaction to her artificially induced body odour, Uri sniffed the air and then asked, conversationally, "Doctor? Do you smell something... not very nice in here?"

Jules smiled and shook his head. "No - I smell nothing... and I mean that literally. I had an accident when I was a child - fell off my pushbike, if you must know, after I'd been making a few 'improvements' to the original design - and banged my head. Totally lost my sense of smell. I sometimes think that's one reason why I've no real interest in food... that and having no time to cook anything..."

"Oh, that is a shame," Uri sympathised, "I mean, it's a shame that you can't smell anything..."


Sometime later, following a long, hot bath, Uri was feeling much more human as she busied herself in the doctor's kitchen preparing the biggest and most unusual breakfast she'd ever cooked since all the doctor seemed to have in his freezer were pizzas and various curries with boil-in-the-bag sachets of rice. Not quite what her mother would be preparing at this time of day, she suspected, but filling nevertheless. "Jules!" she called out, "It's on the table, come and get it!"

A few moments later, a tousled haired Jules arrived, his hand clutching yet another circuit board. His eyes lit up as he spotted the fare piled high before him. "That looks delicious," he enthused, picking up his knife and fork. "I sort of forgot to eat totally yesterday..."

Silence descended upon the room as the pair hungrily wolfed down their food. Following a second helping of toast made with stale bread and rather mouldy jam for dessert, Uri coughed politely and, having got the doctor's attention, said, "That... erm... about cleared out the larder, I'm afraid. You've still got more stuff in the freezer but I can do better than this... if I've got the right, fresh ingredients..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.