Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 78: New Beginnings

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 78: New Beginnings - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by Kathy R.

A light ruffling noise to Martha's right told her that her captor, Tommy Fielding, had moved off into that direction. She didn't bother looking that way, since it was too dark in the room to see anything -- she just stood where she was and waited for the blow she knew would be coming.

"You are one lucky broad." Martha jumped at the sound of his voice.

"What do you mean?" She purposely omitted adding "sir" or "master", knowing that since he isn't allowed to own a slave or order any woman to submit to him, he was no longer entitled to such courtesies. Now she looked into the darkness, towards the low, sarcastic voice. "Lucky? I don't feel so lucky."

A small click was heard and light flooded into the room, blinding Martha. "Oh!" Crying out in shock, she quickly closed her eyes while simultaneously covering them with her left hand. After a few minutes and several experimental eye twitches, she was able to open her eyes with minimal discomfort. There stood Tommy, off to the side and looking tired -- and very drunk.

"It seems," he started, "that your good friend, Julie has come to your rescue. She has persuaded me that to keep you would only cause me more trouble." He scoffed, "As if I could get into any more trouble -- lost that position at Crenshaw's that Jenny's dad was holding for me, after the bitch injured and humiliated me. My folks have disowned me. I lost any chance of holding or dominating any female. Yeah, I guess you could say I have nothing more to lose -- except my life." He gave a small drunken smile. "My life. I could lose that, but I'm not going to -- not yet, anyway." Martha watched him, not sure how she should respond, if at all.

"No, I don't want you to say a thing. Your Julie said enough. She was to be my slut -- my whore. Did you know that?" He looked closer into Martha's face, waiting to see the shock there... Yep, and there it was.

Martha's jaw dropped and she sputtered, "Your... ? Your slut, Tommy?" She knew that Julie was infatuated with the vile sadistic young man and she had often warned Jules of the trouble such a man could be... but now? Now what was he saying... ?

"... moving out of the area -- for a while... Gonna get married. Have me a punching bag soon." He staggered to the door, "Get in here, slut. Show your face." Julie entered the room on command. Martha immediately moved towards her friend, but was stopped short by her shackled ankles.

The two lovers -- ex-lovers, it seemed -- stared at each other. "Martha," Julie started. "It's for the best. I had promised him weeks ago that I'd become his woman when the time comes. It's now or never."

Martha looked sadly at her friend. "Never! Make it never!" she pleaded. She opened her arms, wanting to hug her pale-skinned friend.

"No." Both women looked at Tommy, whose voice stopped them before they had a chance to get close enough to touch fingers. "We have work to do. Martha, that man upstairs..." She nodded, remembering the decent man who'd allowed her to watch the holo-vision with him.

"What about him?" She asked.

Martha went through a series of emotions as Tommy laid out the plan, in his drunken slur, of what Martha's future will be like -- her new position. Anger, curiosity, frustration, elation, disgust, horror, interest, relief -- all fighting to gain control of her senses as he told of how she'd be fitted for a wig and all that would happen following the first of several transformations that she'll be going through.

"That man upstairs -- name of Robert James, will be taking care of you. I'm not sure what all he has planned for you, but he has said that you'll be treated well." He sneered at Martha now and she was happy to see some of the old "Tommy" back.

"Tommy, what does he want with me? You can't sell me to him, you don't own me." She forced herself to be gentle with her questions. She then motioned Julie to come stand by her, but instead, Julie moved off to stand beside Tommy. He in turn, draped his arm possessively over Julie's shoulders.

Julie spoke up, "Martha, we'll be happy and I'll be getting the attention I need -- I deserve. Please, be happy for me." Martha glanced between the two people and decided there was nothing, unfortunately, that she could do for them.

"Okay, Julie. I wish you the best." With that said, she looked back at Tommy. She would have given him a threatening look; speak of what would become of him, if he were to do anything horrible to her friend, but he would have been too drunk to notice the threat; so she refrained from speaking out in such a manner.

But she did have a question for him. "Tommy, exactly what will I be doing, and where will I be living from now on?"

Tommy smiled broadly and looked to the door. Robert James entered the room and Martha couldn't help but smile at the nice man. "Hello, Sir" She greeted him. He smiled back and took out an odd... ? Martha leaned forward and tried to see what he held, but to no avail. This was an item that she'd never seen... She stopped, realizing that she did know what was to come. She stammered, "I... I thought Tommy was just spouting words -- grand ideas!"

Mr. James looked at Tommy. "You explained everything to her?" Tommy nodded yea. Martha shook her head nay. "Well, which is it?" This time, they both nodded in the affirmative -- though, Martha still didn't want to believe -- still thought it a joke. It had to be...

"Young lady, your skin is a beautiful shade of brown and your eyes are dark, yet soft." He came to stand directly in front of her. "Your skin is flawless and your legs are long and lanky -- reminiscent of a colt. Even your teeth have been well tended." Martha flushed as she felt like that colt he spoke of in his description of her body.

"What I don't like is that silly brand on your head, the cuttings on your back and that bald head. Yet, with all these, I see the beauty of you -- the possibilities. You, young lady, are going to make a wonderful breeder." Martha shook, her whole body stiffened in fright.

He nodded his head to the far corner of the room, to a table there. "We'll just get you up on the table had have that UBC removed in no time at all and then you'll be ready to start your new career."

"No."

He bent to remove her shackle from the wall, but not from her ankles and ignored her denial. He picked her up and cradling her in his arms, carried her over to the table. Tommy quickly, before she had a chance to fight, tied her down to the surface and Robert set to with the tool used for inserting/removing the UBC implant.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.