Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 75: Girls Who Wear Clothing Get Fucked Better

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 75: Girls Who Wear Clothing Get Fucked Better - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by John Dent

As Shiv pressed the handkerchief to Gill's bleeding breast, the young captive gasped, shuddered and tried to make sense of the feelings that were throbbing through her for, on the one hand, this woman had just sliced off her nipple with a huge Bowie knife and yet... and yet... the feel of her hand pressing against the wound coupled with the thoughts of being a helpless captive was most certainly turning Gill on. Glancing down, she could see that her surviving nipple was hardening and she already knew that her love tunnel was beginning to moisten; Gill looked up at Shiv's face, only to discover the other woman staring deeply into her eyes. Wordlessly, the terrorist leader leaned closer towards her bound captive and gently pressed her lips against Gill's while her hand moved to cup the younger woman's undamaged, other breast.

On the other side of the room, Ginger stood holding Gill's left nipple, still attached to the ring that had once adorned her breast. The red-haired Widow smiled as she watched the pair for a second before making a discreet and silent departure. She could see which way the twosome were heading and didn't wish to intrude upon their privacy... beside, Ginger found that sort of thing a painful reminder that her own lover was so far removed from her for much of the time, taken away by a task of great importance to the Black Widows and their aims. Being a 'terrorist' wasn't all fun, Ginger mused as she placed the small piece of flesh into a box before slipping that into her pocket and leaving the building, heading towards the garage where the gang's hover-bikes were stored.


By the time that Ginger had covered a quarter of the distance towards the rendezvous point with the gang's contact in the city, Gill was hitting her third orgasm and was beginning to feel that she couldn't take much more. By now both she and Shiv were as naked at the day they had been born and both were laying on their sides, entwined in a sixty-nine position, each skilfully tonguing the other. Clothing was scattered around the pair as was the cord that had been used to bind Gill's wrists but now they were no longer captor and captive... now they were just two women enjoying the moment of sexual gratification. Coming up for air from between Shiv's perspiration covered thighs, Gill gasped, "No more... no more..."

A few feet away, Shiv too halted her task and raised her head, smiling at Gill. "Did you enjoy that?"

Before Gill could reply, the door to the room burst open and another gang member entered. Like almost everyone else around here that Gill had seen, this girl was wearing tight jeans and a t-shirt only in this young girl's case, the legs of her jeans had been cut off just below her bum, leaving the bulk of her long and shapely legs exposed apart from the stylish ankle boots she was wearing. The t-shirt was hardly better filled than Gill's would have been had she had one to wear but the breasts that it covered bounced around with gusto as the girl advanced into the room towards Gill, her hands raised as claws, her face a mask of fury. Giving out a little squeak, Gill started to edge hastily backwards towards safety... and was most pleased when the rapidly moving Shiv got between her and the clearly furious newcomer. Before Gill could think, the scene changed dramatically and, in the blink of an eye, the scantily clad youngster was pressed against a wall, feet dangling inches above the floor while Shiv's hands were wrapped tightly around her throat and the gang leader's face thrust into the other girl's now terrified visage, her long blonde hair having flopped forward over her face. For several seconds, the pair remained frozen then Gill realised that Shiv had increased the pressure on the other girl's throat for the young lass's feet began to twitch and to drum against the wall while, in desperation, she clamped her hands over Shiv's wrists and tied to pull her leader's steel-like fingers away from her throat... but to no avail. Shiv continued to increase the pressure as the girl's face turned red and her eyes started to protrude... then, just as the girl's blackening tongue slipped out between her lips Shiv hissed, "You may be my current bed-mate, Comfort, but it isn't an exclusive arrangement... at least, not on my part!" As the girl called Comfort's eyes started to close and her grip of Shiv's wrists slackened, at last the leader relented and released her terrifying grip. The young blonde lass slide down the wall and collapsed in a heap on the floor, her hands grasping at her neck as she struggled to get some air back into her lungs. Shiv turned away, her own magnificent sweat speckled breasts heaving with the excretion that her body had just performed.

Gill found herself being helped up from the floor as Shiv ran her eyes over her body. "I'll give you a choice now, Gill," Shiv said, "you can borrow some biking clothes and become a gang member or you can put that trash you were wearing an hour ago back on and become a captive again. Your choice..."

Bending to pick up her own outfit, Gill smiled at the older woman. "That's no choice," she said, "and you know it. Just lead me to my cell and send in the bread and water..."


In the medical centre on the Cunningham Estate, Panties had been suffering further indignities as various creams and potions were applied to her burnt and damaged skin in an attempt to speed up the healing of her body which had suffered from the attentions of Pain and Suffering rather more than Miles had initially assumed. With the staff convinced that they had done everything they could for her, Panties was transferred into what was grandly called The Ward but was, in fact, the Centre's back room, a small area which could house a maximum of two patients. Here she was gently assisted onto one of the beds and told that she would have to lay on her back as unmoving as possible so as to allow the ointments to do their work... and, since she was a valuable assent to the estate who was generating no income while she was here, she was to be tied down to the bed to ensure her compliance with the instructions. The slaves who doubled as nurses then clamped her ankles to the bottom bed rail before handcuffing her wrists to other rails that ran alongside her and were designed to prevent anyone falling out of the bed... not that there was much danger of that now, thought Panties. After the nurses had left, Panties rolled her face towards the second bed and was rather distressed to discover that its occupant was none other than Butch who was looking at her coldly. "Well, good afternoon," he said in very unfriendly tones, "I'm so pleased that you could join me... and before you ask, I'm feeling much better now, thank you. So much so that, unlike you, I'm not longer strapped down. If you want anything from the nurses, be sure to ask for it before eight in the evening as they go back to their dormitories then. I'm sure that you're going to be very comfortable here... especially overnight..."

Terrified of what might happen to her during the hours of darkness, Panties instantly resolved to call out for help now, while there was someone to respond to her calls. Opening her mouth, she drew in a deep breath... and, as she did so, Butch neatly popped a Number 2 Dressing into the void, instantly silencing her. He then bound the improvised gag into position using two large pieces of micropoise tape before sitting back and smiling down at his victim. "There... that's better..." he muttered before moving to the door and opening it. "The girl you just brought in? She says she feels tired," he called out to the staff beyond, "and fancies a nap instead of having dinner. Should I eat out here with you then we won't bother her? When we've finished, you can just lock up behind you. I'll look after the poor thing till you get back in the morning, never you fear..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.