Shameful Day
Chapter 74: Imprisoned Again.

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 74: Imprisoned Again. - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by Kathy R.

"Smile now, wench, because soon enough you'll have a hard time finding reason to let them pearly whites shine again." Martha looked down at her guard. He was right. Once Tommy Fielding appeared all hell would break lose -- and Martha will be that target. For now, she enjoyed the fact that she was only shackled to the floor and in a position to watch the holo-vision and talk with this man, who'd been her diner after her court appearance.

She smiled as the news announcer repeated once again that Tommy Fielding was now branded with the status of being "Iniquitous and Inimical". Martha wasn't sure what this meant, except that Tommy would never be allowed to own a slave of his own. This bit of information worried Martha, since she was his captive now. She, as a female, had to do as he ordered and that scared the crap out of her -- figuratively speaking, of course.

"Why did you have to knock that other guard and Julie out cold?"

The guard, still staring at the idiot's box, grunted and told her that he didn't want his partner -- ex-partner now -- to prevent him from completing his mission.

"So you really are," -- were -- she corrected herself, "a guard?"

"Yeah, slut, I was. And it was a good job, too." He shrugged. "This job -- hauling you in -- was more profitable, though." Yes, he was a talkative man. "True, I ain't gots kids to feed or slaves, but I do have expensive hobbies."

Yes, she'd noticed the track marks on his arm earlier when he had removed his shirt. She didn't say anything about it then and she knows she never will. She looked back to the holo-vision, not wanting to continue this line of conversation. The newsman was now saying that the Black Widows (they assumed) had abducted Miss Gill Cunningham. A snicker from Martha's guard brought a smile to her own face. Not many people liked the extravagant and bratty Cunningham girl. Now there was a slut above herself.

Martha squirmed, feeling a familiar itch coming from deep inside. Her guard had used his wooden baton in the park on her as a means of keeping her subdued. Even now, her body was itching to feel that thick stick inside, again. She wondered if he would use it now... ?

"Um... ? Mister... ?" He looked over his shoulder at her and noted her fidgeting from one foot to the other.

"It's James. Mr. James. You gotta pee or something?"

She looked purposely to the stick, which had been laid on a small table near the door, then back at him hoping that he'd see the desperation on her face. "Could you... Um... Would you... ?" She felt herself blush. Even with her nut brown skin, she could feel the red blush shine through.

He looked over to the table then back at Martha. "You want me to... What?"

Martha couldn't tell if he was playing with her head or really drawing a blank on what she wanted, so she braved herself again to make her request. She blurted out in one breath, "Canyoufuckmewithyourbaton?" Then, as an afterthought, "Sir!"

He looked over at the news program which had now moved on to sports and then back at Martha. "Why should I?" That threw Martha off kilter. 'Why?'

'Why?' She asked herself again. 'Why? Why? Why?' Then she had her answer.

"Why not?" She smiled at her clever comeback.

"Beg."

"Beg?" She repeated.

He looked around the room, feigning surprise and shock. "Beg? Is there an echo in here?" Martha shifted from foot to foot again.

'Maybe, ' she thought, 'I could control her urges -- calm my body.' She concentrated. Swallowed a few times and stared intently at the news report. But her body refused to be ignored.

"Okay. Okay. Would you please, oh please fuck me with your baton!" She begged.

He smiled, rather devilishly. Martha decided she liked that smile and the man wearing it, too. Too bad he was holding her for Tommy -- and was an addict. She almost broke out laughing -- except that her need didn't think it so funny, when he replied that he wasn't convinced of the depth of her need for the baton. "Beg some more and really mean it this time." He ordered, still smiling devilishly.

She dropped to one knee, clasped her hands together -- as if in prayer -- and looked up at him. She had to hide her smile as she forced a puppy dog look into her eyes. "Please. Please. Please. Oh, please allow me to be pleasured by that baton. Oh, please, O' male who is my better -- now and forever. Please let me cum with the baton. Please oh please!" She took a deep breath and waited. Again, she tried not to smile. But, again, he saw through it.

"Better." He kept his eyes on the holo-vision.

She sighed and got down on her other knee and kept her hands clasped together -- and drew a blank on what to say next. She remained kneeled where she was and stared at the back of Mr. James.

"You heard the man -- beg."

Startled, Martha and Mr. James both jumped to look behind them. There, looking like he'd been through hell, was Tommy Fielding. Martha tried to stand up, but her feet got entangled in the shackles. "Stay where you are, bitch."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.