Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 72: A Watery Grave

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 72: A Watery Grave - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by John Dent

The double report cracked from Ann and Mary's pistols as one, the men who were their targets suddenly taking on shocked expressions as the two bullets struck home. Bill and Ali both grabbed at their crotches as they sank to the ground, blood quickly seeping through the fingers they had instinctively clasped over their shattered genitals. Ann and Mary looked at each other and smiled as Shiv offered up her congratulations on their markswomanship.

Ginger strolled over to where the men lay on their sides and, pulling back her right leg, kicked Ali hard over his kidney. "Scum!" she spat at him accusingly before turning back to face Shiv. "That bastard kept feeling me up!"

"Well, kick him again then," suggested Shiv. "Get it out of your system."

"You could well be right," replied the second-in-command as she returned to her task and this time her foot contacted hard with the back of Ali's head. The man's moaning increased somewhat in volume. "If you'll all excuse me now," commented Ginger, "I'll just go and get changed into something more respectable." And, with that, she turned and walked towards the diner from which were now emerging several more gang members, all dressed in their 'uniform' of biking leathers.

Shiv walked over to Gill and removed the gag and the blindfold that the woman was wearing, though she left the handcuffs securing her wrists behind her back. "Hello, Gill... nice to see you again."

"You!" gasped Gill, recognising Shiv from the last time they had met.

Shiv smiled, "Yes... me. I don't suppose that you've changed you mind regarding where your loyalties lay since our last conversation together?"

"Not fuckin' likely, you perv!"

"Oh, dear. Well... in that case, Gill, please get into the truck of the limo. We'll be leaving soon. Help her in, you two..."

Shiv strolled over to where Ali and Bill still lay, moaning in agony and, almost immediately, she was joined by Ginger, now dressed in her usual dark blue jeans with a white t-shirt and black leather jacket thrown over the top while her boots, unusually for a Black Widow, were in the fashionable cowboy style rather than being in of more normal heavy biking type. "What... what's going to happen to us?" gasped Bill.

Ginger squatted down at the side of the man. "Don't worry, your troubles are almost over," said she, smiling down at him while simultaneously beckoning to some of her fellow Widows. "Put them into the truck of their car."

Both men screamed and cursed as they were lifted from the ground before being dumped, unceremoniously, into the boot of the fake police hover-car. Ginger slipped nimbly into the drivers seat as Ann slammed the lid down. The car's motor burst into life and the vehicle rose slowly into the air before turning towards the lake and beginning to pick up speed. Just before the vehicle left solid land, Ginger cut the vertical thrusters and dived out through the door to land cat-like on her feet on the grassy bank. Meanwhile, the car's momentum carried it out over the lake for about thirty feet before the dipping nose finally made contact with the surface. With a huge splash, the vehicle settled upon the water and the jets cut out. The Widows had, by now, collected by the shore to watch the proceedings and they could easily make out the cries of Ali and Bill. The car began to settle and water found its way into the bodywork, the exact moment when it made it into the truck being marked by an increase in the men's pleading and the start of them banging desperately on the lid in a frantic attempt to escape.

Shiv turned to the diner's barman who had now joined her saying, "You're certain that the lake is deep enough out there to hide the car?"

The man gave a little laugh before commenting, "Absolutely - it must be fifty, maybe sixty foot out there... there's a fault line about ten foot out, like a sheer underwater cliff. The bottom just falls away. No one's gonna find them for a long, long time..." The eyes of the man, who was now looking over Shiv's shoulder, suddenly grew wide, fixed on something behind the leader of the Widows. Shiv slowly turned round, half expecting what she eventually saw - Ann, laying on her back with her trousers wrapped around her ankles, the flash of white knickers nestling in the crotch of the leathers, while Mary vigorously thrust the barrel of her pistol in and out of the other woman's vagina. "Isn't that a bit... dangerous?" asked the barman, finally regaining the use of his voice.

Shiv turned to face him and, raising her eyebrows, agreed. "But it's what turns them on... and they're the best damned killers I've ever met. Men haters both. Would you like me to introduce you to them?"

An edge of panic crept into the man's voice as he replied, "No! No... that's fine... just fine. I've... erm... got some cleaning to do. I'll... er... catch up with you later, Shiv." Turning on his heels, the man set off back towards the diner, only to be halted by Shiv's voice asking if he didn't want the payment that had been agreed for the use of 'his' lake. Fear and greed tussled inside the man's mind for a few moments before he turned back and took the money with a hasty "Thank you". The next moment he was virtually jogging back towards the perceived safety of the building.

Shiv smiled at the retreating back of the man before a cheer from her gathered gang members drew her attention back to the lake where the only sign that a car had been there only seconds before was a stream of bubbles rising to the surface of the otherwise smooth water. She thought, briefly, of the panic stricken men still alive and trapped inside the truck, now filling with water and smiled, feeling her own pussy dampening at the thought and soaking her cotton briefs... but she didn't have time for any of that. "Mount up, girls - let's ride! Ginger - you get the limo. Ann, Mary - Ann! Pay attention! Stay here for at least an hour to make sure that those male scum truly are dead. We don't want them surviving on a trapped bubble of air and then popping to the surface after we've gone. Right, everyone, let's move!"


Miles was pacing up and down in his office when the holo-phone rang... once... twice... three times. "Aren't you going to answer that, sir?" asked the naked Sue-Li, her hands respectfully clasped over her cock made stiff by the sensations she was receiving from her nipples as they were pulled by the two ounce lead weights attached to each while she stood at attention in the corner of the room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.