Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 64: Hiding Out

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 64: Hiding Out - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by Kathy R.

Martha looked over the shoulder of the male slave who now laid slumped across the length of her prone body. A scream rested on her lips, her heart prepared to stop after skipping a beat or two and her eyes lost focus at the startling turn of events.

There above the stiffening body of the male slave was the man who'd won her in the pig race -- her captor and tormentor that she'd only recently escaped. She felt her body relax as her heart regained a more natural rhythm and her scream receded. Oh, she still wanted to scream, but now she felt it to be a useless endeavour. As she watched, the man placed the toe of his boot to the slave's side and kicked the man off her. He reached down, grabbed her by the arm and hauled the frightened woman to her feet.

"Come, slut, we have some unfinished business."

Martha didn't attempt to fight. Years of training to heed the commands of men prevented her from doing so -- besides, she was too scared to go against him. They passed through the reception area and there was the pretty little receptionist, knocked out cold on the floor in front of her desk with her skirt hiked up around her hips and thick juices coating the inside of her thighs. Martha's captor noticed the direction of her stare.

"Had to sign in properly before being permitted to enter further into the building." He chortled sarcastically.

As they exited through the door that led to the street, there was a flurry of motion and Martha found herself lying face down on the sidewalk. She rolled over, moving away from the noise of hollow thuds and low groans. To her amazement, Mister Browning was pummelling her captor to a pulp. She stared, unable to move from her position on the ground and watched as the captor fell to a bloody heap in front of her.

Mister Browning came to stand in front of Martha. "Get up, child. We have to hide you until tomorrow's trial."

She nodded, not fully understanding the situation, but getting up unquestioning, nonetheless. He wiped his fist across his nose and noted the bit of blood left on his hand. Shrugging, he grabbed Martha by the forearm and pointed her in the direction of his waiting car.

"No time to get you in the trunk," he mumbled as he pushed her into the front seat of the car, past the steering wheel. He crawled in behind her and into the driver's seat. Without hesitation he started up the car and pulled away from the curb. Martha remained quiet as he drove, almost too fast, down the lane.

He looked at her, not venturing to say a word lest he worry her needlessly. Yet, he felt compelled to say something -- anything. He slowed the car after several blocks and finally pulled to a stop. "Listen, Martha. Tommy Fielding goes on trial tomorrow." He shook his head, in anger or disgust, Martha wasn't sure.

"What does that have..." Her question was cut off as he continued. She knew this was important, so remained silent and let him speak uninterrupted.

"Martha, that man that was just with you -- the one from the wedding reception -- he's a friend of Tommy Fielding. It seems that Tommy doesn't want you, a mere female, to testify against him. His father, to everyone's amazement, is continuing with the peeping charges. Apparently he has had it with Tommy and his bullying ways." Here, Mister Browning paused.

Martha sat and waited patiently for him to continue. She couldn't understand why his father would continue to press charges. Everyone knew that Tommy was going to get off with a light sentence -- if any at all.

"Listen. We are going to hide you until trial time. Tommy doesn't like you -- not one bit and he's going to do everything possible to keep you from appearing." Now she understood why she was held for so long, neglected, in that man's dungeon. She thought he just didn't have time for her, now she understood he was only holding her for Tommy's sake.

Martha smiled gratefully at Mister Browning. "Oh, Sir, thank you for rescuing me! But how did you know that man was at the zoo?"

He chuckled as he wiped his fist across his nose again, "I'd been following you, Martha. Asa would call me and let me know of your movements, too. After all, I can't watch you all day, but with his help, I was alerted as to when you were about to leave the zoo."

"I'm glad you were there, Sir. I hope you'll give me the chance to repay you for your heroic efforts?"

"Right now, I want to get you safely away from here. I don't know how well I knocked out that man. By the way, did you catch his name?" She shook her head in the negative.

He sighed, "Ah well, one day. One day."

Martha didn't understand that comment and didn't feel like asking. She'd had a near traumatic experience back there and, for now, she only wanted to relax and regain her wits about her -- as Mister Browning so obviously needed to do also.

The drive was uneventful and quiet. Martha snoozed a bit, but woke with a start as the car pulled up alongside a large building. They got out of the car together and her rescuer came around to join Martha on her side of the vehicle. They both looked upwards, taking in the immense size of the structure.

Martha glanced over at him, "You look as if you've never been here."

He looked down at her then back up at the building. "I haven't. I was given this address by Asa. It's his apartment."

A shiver ran through Martha. His apartment? Wetness grew between her legs and was quickly chilled by the night air; which reminded her of something else. Looking down, she discovered that she wasn't fully garbed. Her assailant was upon her so fast, she didn't have time to dress. She was only wearing her mini-blouse and shoes and stockings. Her skirt, having been removed for Asa's experiments, and left off until the male slave sated her needs, had been overlooked by her captor and herself.

They entered the building, Martha a proper distance behind the blonde-headed man. A bank of elevators lined the far wall, with mysteriously unmarked doors lining either walls to the left and right. 'More apartments, ' Martha figured. She didn't have time to think much about the doors as Mister Browning was quickly leading her to the elevators.


Asa stood in the door as the pair quietly entered. Martha quickly dropped to her knees in front of her benefactor, preparing to kiss his feet, so thankful was she of his help and his concern for her welfare. He reached down and placed a hand between her face and his foot, effectively preventing her from kissing his feet. "Child, there is no time for that."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.