Shameful Day
Chapter 63: Fumbling in the Dark

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 63: Fumbling in the Dark - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by John Dent

Upon hearing the news that the tracer planted on Uri Matsumoto had once again sprung into life, the police officers who had gathered for a case meeting on the affair all moved swiftly towards the door before heading to the technical support unit where the tracking was being conducted. The concerned Detective Rogerson was the first to reach their objective, only to find the place filled with glum looking faces. "Not long enough," sighed one of the operators. Rogerson let loose a series of expletives before turning back and returning to his office. Detective Lee, trapped behind two of the more unfit and elderly sergeants, never actually reached the unit before he got the general picture. He turned to one side and rammed his fist, rather painfully, against the corridor wall. In his mind's eye he could see his career going up in smoke since this idea of allowing the girl to be taken by the Killer and using her to track him had been his. If her body was found face down in a gutter before they managed to rescue her... well, he'd be lucky to end his time on the force handing out parking tickets.

A soft voice broke into his thoughts. "Here, let me look at that," it said and he found his injured hand being gently cupped and carried round towards the pretty face of the newly arrived at the station and still out-of-uniform cadet who had been assigned to his shift. "Hmm... a little field trip to the first aid cupboard is in order here, I think," she opinoned.

"Ah, Cadet Boner..." murmured Lee.

"That's 'Bone'... as I think I've mentioned before," she replied with a smile. Lee's eyes dropped lower, taking in the girl's full breasts with their perky nipples and the two red bows tied into her pussy fuzz. Lee smiled back, noticing that one or two of the other policemen still in the corridor were looking on and winking craftily at him - why not, he thought to himself, it would take his mind off his own problems for a short time at least...


Uri was busy stirring a sauce on the stove when she heard the cellar door open. "Darling, I'm home!" called out a cheerful voice. Quickly hiding a scowl, Uri fell into her role and, keeping her eyes on the pot, she turned her head slightly and accepted a peck on the cheek from the man who was her kidnapper.

"Good day at the office, dear?" she ventured.

"You know that I'm a manual worker on a building site... darling..." hissed the man, a hint of steel in his voice.

"Oh... sorry. Did you have a good day at work, darling?" ventured Uri sending herself a mental note to keep things vague from now on.

"Yes, sweetheart," the Killer continued in an altogether friendlier tone before helping himself to a beer from the refrigerator. Uri continued her work while her 'husband' sat himself down in one of the lounge chairs and started to quench his thirst. Her eyes looked beyond him and, to her horror, she spotted her cast off briefs and bra still laying in the corner of the cellar! Wearing nothing under her dress was so natural that she'd never given a thought to the fact that she'd best put them on before the Killer returned. Uri frantically thought about what to do - it wasn't as if she could don them by going to the toilet for there was no privacy in the cellar, not even there. The man stood and began to turn... a movement that would allow him to see the discarded garments! "Oh, darling..." Uri called out in desperation.

"Yes, sweetheart?" he replied, turning back to face her.

Thinking fast, Uri wondered what she could say now. "Erm... that picture, my dear... I erm... do you think it's quite straight? To me it slopes a little to the left..."

He smiled at her and nodded approvingly. "I'm glad to see that you're settling in to your new role, my dear Uri. Let me have a look... no, it seems fine to me. Is dinner almost ready?"

"About fifteen minutes, pet."

"I'll just have a wash then..."

Uri returned her attention to the stove and cringed inwardly for the basin was right next to the abandoned underwear. Next thing she knew there was a heavy hand descending upon her shoulder, spinning her round and then a heavy fist crashed into her face. "Whore!" the man screamed before landing a second blow to the other side of her face that knocked her clean over. "Slut!" The bra and panties were thrown down to land at her side. "Put them on this instant and never let me find you like this again!" Uri struggled to her feet, her face a mass of pain as blood trickled down from her nose and the corner of her mouth. She grabbed at the knickers and pulled them on before turning her back to the man so that she could drop the top of her dress and then struggle into the bra. By the time she was finished, tears were streaming down her face while she tried to control her sniffling. "Now get the dinner served and stop your noise!" the Killer instructed. Uri did as she was told and the meal was consumed in a strained silence.

Afterwards, as Uri washed up and the man set up a chess board, she got a chance to look at herself in a mirror hung on the wall and discovered that both her eyes were blackening badly. A little bell began to ring in her mind - wasn't wife-beating a bit of a trait of marriage in the twentieth century? Was all this punishment this just because the Killer had a violent temper or was it part of his plan? Did he plan to break her spirit by using old fashioned methods as well as making her act out this stupid role around his 'house'?

"Do you play chess?" he all of a sudden asked her. She nodded wordlessly and sat down opposite to him, discovering that she had the black pieces on her side of the board. The man pushed forward the standard King's Pawn two squares and she responded in kind. It wasn't long before Uri realised that her opponent was a weak player and no match for her... but she wasn't about to anger him further by winning and so she set about deliberately losing by playing just under his level. It wasn't easy but, by the time he had her in checkmate, he clearly thought that he'd played a good game. He then congratulated her for her efforts, intimating that she played well for a women before starting to put the board and pieces away. "Why don't you make the cocoa, my dear?"

"Er... yes... alright them," replied a rather puzzled Uri for it was still not nine in the evening. By the time that she had prepared the drinks, he had already undressed (with his back to her) and had put on some red and white full length pyjamas. He then handed her a garment and bade her put it on. To her horror, Uri found that it was what she recalled was known as a nightie and it covered her from neck to floor. Surely she wasn't supposed to sleep in this? But she was for the man then turned down the sheets on the bed and climbed in, indicating that she should follow. For ten minutes the pair of them sat there in the bed, sipping their hot drinks in silence, unmoving, before he said 'goodnight', lay down and turned off the all the lights. For a minute or two, Uri sat still in the darkness before shrugging her shoulders and sliding down the bed to lay upon her back. Almost immediately, she felt the man's hands start to tug the hem of her nightie up - an action that provoked a mixed feeling inside her for, on the one hand, she didn't really want this sickening individual copulating with her but, on the other, she was by now feeling extremely randy and desperate for a good fucking. In the end, her lust won out and, with a slightly rueful smile in the darkness, she spread her thighs and waited. What followed wasn't actually worth the effort - the man never touched her with his hands, never kissed her... he simply mounted her in the simplest of positions, thrust back and forth for a few short minutes before shooting his wad into her and then climbing off. Within seconds of this, he had rolled over onto his stomach was snoring deeply at her side. 'That's it?' Uri thought to herself. 'No foreplay, no expressions of affection? No gentle passionate torture? No electrified dildo up the arse or crocodile clips applied to my nipples? Just a quick rutting in the dark? This was marriage in the old days? No wonder 'O' was pleased to be shown how she should live!' Pulling down the nightie, Uri rolled onto her side, trying to ignore the aches in her face and the devils tormenting her womanhood...


Down in the police first aid room, with the door locked behind them, Cadet Judy Bone was busy with an antiseptic wipe clearing up the lacerations on the back of Detective Lee's right hand, caused when he had earlier punched a wall in his anger. Now he was sat in an upright chair, his jacket and tie flung untidily over another. He winched visibly as the antiseptic stung him and Judy chuckled slightly at this. "Did you know they once invented an effective version of this stuff that didn't sting?"

"Bloke who managed that must have made a fortune," commented the detective dryly.

"No... it never made it passed the customer trails stage. Everyone assumed that, if it didn't hurt, it couldn't be working. Nobody bought it a second time."

Despite his own worries, Lee smiled in response to this. "Is that true?"

"So my granny tells me and she should know - she's as old as the hills. There - just pop on a plaster like so and... Bob's your uncle, all fixed."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.