Shameful Day
Chapter 54: Jailer for a Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 54: Jailer for a Day - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Panties sat in the swivel chair behind the desk with her feet up on its shiny surface and yawned. Apart from the problems of having to deal with the violent Ponygirl, this had to be one of the easiest assignments on the estate, she thought briefly before looking at the clock mounted on the wall and sighing. "Time for me to go and get lunch, girls," she announced to the two prisoners. Boopie smiled at her in response though Ponygirl didn't move but remained where she was, slumped on the bed cradling her head in her hands. Swinging her legs off the desk, Panties stood, stretched and left the building.

She returned directly with a tray loaded with three lunches. The first she placed on her own desk while the second she carried over to Boopie who, as before, received what she was given with courteous thanks. Finally Panties picked up the third dish and started towards the second cell only to pause as Ponygirl looked up at her. Panties then turned and, with deliberate slowness, tipped the contents of the plate into the wastepaper bin. "Don't want any food, Pony? Tsk, tsk, tsk. You won't grow up to be a big, bad girl if you don't eat!"

Ponygirl launched herself from the bed and gripped the bars of her cage in a rage as she furiously ripped forth with a stream of obscenities. "My, my... such language," muttered Panties sadly, shaking her head. "Have you ever heard anything like it, Boopie?" Picking up her knife and fork, Panties tucked into her meal, totally ignoring the raving Black Widow. Eventually Ponygirl ran out of swear words and steam and dried up though she still clung to the bars, glaring darkly at her jailor.

After the meal was finished, Panties collected the dishes and returned them to the kitchen before resuming her 'desk work'. She'd just managed to get herself comfortable again when the outer door opened and Big Black Bertha strode purposefully in. The giant negress hardly acknowledged Panties at all but instead turned her glance on Boopie though she quickly dismissed the smaller Widow almost out of hand as clearly not being a challenge to her authority. Bertha then took in the sight of Ponygirl and immediately started to size her up. In a silence that it was possible to cut, Ponygirl stood up again and began a similar study of Bertha. Wordlessly, the two huge woman tried to stare each other down as they compared themselves with whom they each clearly saw as a prospective opponent. The seconds stretched out and nothing much happened... until Bertha broke the moment by slowly turning away from Ponygirl then walking towards the desk and greeting Panties who now stood up. The huge mountain of black muscle broke into a smile as she gently looped one hand round the white girl's shoulder and playfully punched her on the cheek. "My, you've fallen on your feet here, white-trash, ain't you? Nice cosy job. Won't be coming back to the dorm tonight either, I guess?"

"Don't suppose so, Bertha. I've been told that there's a fold-away bed and a sleeping bag in one of the cupboards and I'm suppose to use that."

"And where were you last night, you little minx?" Panties immediately realised that, though Bertha was smiling, there was a chill in her words.

"Sue-Li... she wanted company... it... it was more of the usual. I'll be glad when she tires of me and moves on to someone else."

Hearing this, Bertha broke into a genuine smile and slipped her free hand down inside Panties' g-string. "Hmm," mumbled the slave-girl, "that's nice. I'm looking forward to getting to spend more time with you at night." Then her eyes opened wider as a thick, black forefinger inserted itself right up her chuff as far as it would go. "Oh, Bertha!" she sighed, grabbing at her own breast with her right hand and Bertha's forearm with the other, fingers pressing into the firm black flesh. The finger started to thrust itself in and out of Panties' cunt as the neighbouring thumb sought out the younger girl's clitoris and Panties melted into the taller woman's chest. "God, you do that so well!" was all that Panties could mutter before breaking loose and laying herself back on the desk, spreading her legs wide and thus allowing Bertha a much easier target to hit with her tongue as she closed in for the kill, the g-string having been savagely pushed to one side...

Fifteen minutes and two orgasms later, Bertha gave Panties a peck on the cheek before pulling her hands away from the perspiring white slave and standing up. "Gotta go, love. They're doing some filming this afternoon. Another fight - this time they've brought a girl in from another estate. She's supposed to be good and the result will be broadcast simultaneously on the Master's channel and the one belonging to other girl's owners."

"Well, you be careful, Bertha... you hear me? I want you back in one piece. By the way, if they're filming, how come I haven't heard or seen any guests?"

"Oh, you're still new here in some respects, ain't you? Not everything gets a live audience of masters and mistresses. Sometimes they cheat a little... like today. All the available slaves will be dressed up by the wardrobe folk as if they were real people and they have to pretend to be the audience. It's good fun, really. You'll enjoy it when it's your turn. Anyway, like I said, gotta dash..." And, with one last glare at Ponygirl, Bertha departed.

"Your lover?" Boopie's voice broke into Panties thoughts and it took the slave a second or two to bring herself back to the present.

"Huh? Oh, erm, not really. It's a bit complicated... don't worry about it."

"So, she's off to fight for the Master, is she? To the death, I suppose?" Panties simply nodded. "Don't you realise how disgusting that is? Real people killing other people just so some perverts can get their jollies or make a profit! It's so sick... and it's what the Black Widows are trying to stop."

"That's as may be... but do you have to do it by planting bombs and killing innocent people yourselves?"

"Someone once said that the end justifies the means."

"By which I take it you mean the you don't altogether agree with what the Widows are doing?"

"Will you two wimps shut the fuck up?" broke in Ponygirl. "Ever since weaklings like you started to join, Boopie, being in the gang lost its edge." A sullen silence then descended as everyone retired into their own thoughts.


An hour or so later, Panties looked up expectantly as the door opened... only to feel her smile fade as in walked Melissa, Amanda and Sally all three of them looking quite pleased with themselves. "What... what are you lot doing here?" blurted out Panties nervously as the trio of naked slaves encircled her.

"Oh... we just thought we'd pop by to keep you company, Panties... and to let you know how the fight went," said Melissa in honeyed tones as she moved behind the chair that Panties was still sat in. Before she knew it, Panties found that Sally was stood to her right and was holding her wrist and shoulder tightly to the arm and back of the chair while Amanda was doing the same on her left. Then Melissa grabbed her chin and pulled back, tilting the chair as far as it would go, taking Panties with it so that the slave found herself looking backwards into Melissa's apparently unturned face. "Oh, just before I start, I thought that you might like to hear that Butch is making a slow recovery. It's be awhile before he's out of the medical centre but he says that he's looking forward to seeing you again."

Panties swallowed hard and then asked what Sally was doing with the others. "Oh," replied Melissa, "rumours led us to seek each other out. Seems we have a mutual dislike of a certain little trollop who enjoys dressing up in prohibited clothing... now I wonder just who that could be?" Panties made no effort to reply as the other three broke out in titters of laughter. Melissa released her grip and walked slowly round until she stood in front of Panties... and then she sat on the edge of the desk. "It was an interesting contest, Panties. The Master had placed a pair of giant concrete mushrooms in the swimming pool... at the deep end. Bertha and the other girl were each put into a pair of metal boots and given a padded lance. As long as they managed to stay in the centre of their own mushroom, they would be alright... but nearer the edges? Metal soled shoes on wet cement... not to good!" Melissa paused for a moment and opened up a few of the desk drawers until she found what she was looking for - a tin of pins. Taking a out handful of the contents, she started to insert them into the now very nervous Panties' nipples, breasts and pussy through the material of the blue g-string as she continued speaking. Normally this treatment would have excited Panties a whole lot but, just at the moment, all it was doing was hurting her. "The first ten minutes were kinda boring, it has to be said... wouldn't you agree, girls?"

Sally and Amanda both made affirmative noises.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.