Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 53: New Arrivals

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 53: New Arrivals - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

The characters Ponygirl, Boopie and Shiv were all created by Cougar in his "Fun in Store" series.

It was still dark the next morning when Panties was awoken by the feeling that someone was gently parting her thighs before inserting a swollen cock into her. This was followed by the sensation of a pair of large breasts being squashed up against her own as the owner of the prick lowered her weight against Panties' body.

"Sue-Li?" murmured the slave girl into the darkness, "You're insatiable!"

"And you just love it, you little slut," returned the chief overseer, her laughter ringing in Panties' ear as the she-male's teeth began to gently nibble at the fleshy lobe. "But this'll have to be a quickie, I'm afraid. We've an important job on this morning."

"And what's that?"

"Nothing to concern yourself about... just be a good girl and do as you're told..."


And so it was that, following a cold and hasty breakfast, Panties found herself stood at the side of the Chief Overseer ahead of a gang of muscular male slaves on the main courtyard of the estate just as the sun crept over the horizon. Panties was shivering in the cool, misty air and the tiny electric blue satin & lace g-string number that was all she was wearing was doing little to alleviate this; instead, she was forced to simply cross her arms over her breasts and to try to hold what little body heat she had inside herself. This was not proving to be a very viable solution to the problem. Sue-Li, naked apart from her collar, was also shivering and her cock and balls had reacted to the chill by shrinking to the smallest that Panties had ever seen them though, when she glanced over at the assembled and almost nude male slaves, she couldn't see how their tackle was bearing up for comparison being as the were all wearing metal chastity belts as their only attire.

"What are we doing here?" the girl asked Sue-Li through chattering teeth.

"Never you mi... ah, here it comes."

Panties glanced down the driveway and saw, away in the distance, a small hover-truck approaching. A few minutes later and the vehicle grounded itself before them. The driver and his mate leapt out of the cab and walked over to Sue-Li who signed on the dotted line of their delivery notice. The driver went round to the rear of the van and opened the back up. Sue-Li barked an order at the males who moved to unload the cargo. Panties watched with interest as, down the ramp, were escorted two totally naked female forms.

Both woman were weighed down with heavy iron manacles that were attached to their wrists, ankles and necks... and both had the bald head and tattooed foreheads of convicted criminals as well as large, stylised tattoos of a spider sitting in a web on their stomachs.

"Black Widows!" exclaimed Panties, taking an involuntary half-step backwards. The larger of the two women spotted this and gave a wry smile before looking directly at the slave girl and snarling. Panties gave out a small "Eeep!" and took another half step back - much to the amusement of the Widow. By now the women had reached the bottom of the ramp so the driver closed his vehicle up and drove off. Sue-Li took hold of Panties' wrist and lead her over to where the newcomers stood. The taller of the two Widows looked the overseer up and down and burst out laughing. "And what the fuck are you?" she roared.

"My name is Sue-Li and I am the Chief Overseer here - a position that I expect you to respect." Sue-Li then nodded towards Panties. "And this is Panties... she will be looking after you during your first few days here. Unlike all the other slaves here, you are to be held in secure cells and Panties will be bringing you your food, drink and other such essentials. I want you to be aware that she has no mean of freeing you from your cells and, since her value is minimal, she would be useless to you as a hostage." The she-male then went on to introduce the larger of the newcomers to Panties as Ponygirl. The slave looked the Widow up and down and had to admit that what she saw frightened her for Ponygirl was a huge mountain of a woman, heavily muscled and extremely fit. She had a cruel, sadistic look about her and, Panties thought, would have made a better man than a woman. There were heavy gauge metal rings dangling from her nipples and outer pussy lips... and, altogether, she looked just like Panties would have imagined a vicious, evil Black Widow to look.

The other newcomer was altogether smaller and more feminine; indeed, given a healthy head of hair, she would have been very attractive. "This is Boopie, Panties," Sue-Li went on to say and, at this, the Widow even nodded an acknowledgment towards the slave who was to be her keeper. "Boopie and Ponygirl don't like each other much, Panties... and so they will be kept well separated at all times. Now, let's get inside - it's cold out here." With the overseer in the lead and the new slaves being goaded on by the males, the entourage moved off towards a small building that, so far, Panties had not entered in her time on the estate.

Once inside the building, Panties saw that it was laid out like a small prison. At the far end were two cells or cages, each with bars that went from floor to ceiling. Between the two ran a small, open space so that the occupants of the cages could not reach each other. Each cell had a small washbasin and a toilet attached to the outer wall as well as a thin bed covered with a blanket or two. In the open space towards the front of the building was a desk, a swivel chair and some cupboards. Ponygirl was escorted into one of the cells while Boopie was shown in the other and the doors locked; one of the male slaves was delegated to take the key away and to give it to the Master... Sue-Li then tossed another, smaller key into each cell before instructing the women to unlock and remove the manacles. With much rubbing of chaffed wrists and ankles, this was eagerly done and the despised chains passed through the bars of the cells and out the waiting male slaves who them removed both the manacles and themselves from the building.

Once again, Sue-Li addressed the Widows. "Unlike all the other slaves here, you will not be given collars or have your names tattooed on you. The Master has other plans for you, I believe."

"And just who is this master?" sneered Ponygirl.

At being told that this was Miles Cunningham, Ponygirl broke out in gales of laughter again. "Oh, him!" she finally said. "He's already a dead man... he just doesn't know it yet."

"I think he does..." muttered Panties only partly to herself before a withering glance from Sue-Li shut her up.

"Panties will now go and get you your breakfasts from the main kitchen. I suggest that you settle down and try to make the best of your time here." The only response that the overseer got was a loud raspberry blown at her by Ponygirl.


When Panties returned with a tray with hot food and drink set upon it, she found the two prisoners (as she couldn't help but think of them) sitting on their bunks and glaring at each other in silence. Panties first took a plate over to Boopie's cell and slide it through a small hole left in the bars for this very purpose. The more attractive Widow smiled and muttered a thank you... and Panties smiled back. Next she took Ponygirl her food and received an altogether different response in the form of a unsmiling face and the plate being snatched from her. As Panties turned away, Ponygirl suddenly swung round at her again, snarled, and then loudly yelled "Boo!" Panties, startled and frightened, half swung back to face the cell while trying to step away from the bars at the same time... which resulted in her tripping over her own feet and sprawling to the ground in a heap with her arms and legs all over the place.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.