Shameful Day
Chapter 48: The Chase

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 48: The Chase - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Martha held her mouth open, awaiting any other cigarette butts. She'd been poked, probed and burned by cigarettes and, oddly enough, decorated with small cut bits of vegetables. She didn't know for certain what was in her bung hole, but by the hard coldness of it, it had to be either a large carrot or a small cucumber. She smiled inwardly at this harmless and painless bit of fun by the revelers. True, the cigarettes were awful, but with enough saliva, she'd been able to avoid the worst of the heat from the glowing tips.

Now, she looked wistfully at the dancers. Women, all professional escorts, had been paraded into the room to dance and entertain the men. The few women who'd been at the wedding, including the one that had doused her cigarette in Martha's mouth, had been escorted out of the building by large, well-dressed male slaves. Martha got a small bit of pleasure out of seeing their departure...

The sound of dishes clattering against one another brought Martha's attention back to the table. A small, nice looking male slave was removing empty dishes from the banquet table and replenishing others. As he worked, her eyes roamed over his sleek body. He was white, with soft blue eyes and short dark brown hair. He looked left and right, out of the corner of his eyes. His movements, though steady and rhythmic, still seemed to be tensed. Martha wasn't sure what was wrong with the slave -- he was really none of her concern.

As she watched, he helped himself to some of the goodies from one platter, before moving on to clean another part of the table. Martha wished she could have a few bites of those tidbits, the taste in her mouth was getting unbearable. He worked his way past Julie, and Martha heard muffled sounds coming from the two of them. Were they talking? Martha didn't think so, they'd already been instructed by Mr. Browning not to talk.

Martha carefully shifted her hands and legs to relieve them of cramping. It was difficult, since she hadn't been told how much movement, if any, was permitted. They were being called "statues" and most statues didn't move -- or talk, as Mr. Browning had pointed out earlier.

A hand rested on her hip. Martha craned her head back and was shocked to see that it was the nice looking slave. He glanced to the dancing crowd and then back at Martha, then down to her butt-stuffed mouth. He frowned -- in sympathy? Martha quickly turned her head back to the partygoers, ignoring the slave. What could he do for her anyway, she thought to herself. She watched the dancers, but was concentrating all her hearing on the slave. He worked his way to the far end of the table and then moved back down to Martha. Martha, bored with the dancers now, watched as the slave again started shifting plates around. This was confusing since he'd already cleaned up her area.

He held up a small, empty dish and reached into her mouth. Martha sighed in relief as he, one by one, removed the nasty tasting cigarette butts from inside her. When he was done, he glanced over his shoulders, then looked back at Martha. He gave her a small, somewhat conspiratorial smile, took a small step back from the table and showed her what was hiding in the crotch of his waiters' pants. She'd assumed it was his cock, swollen in arousal, at first. Then, he reached in and pulled out a red ball. A gag?

He motioned for her to keep her mouth open, as he leaned in close to her. A last glance back at the crowds as he placed the round object in her mouth and a quiet, hasty command to bite down. Martha did as ordered and bit down, not on to a ball gag, but a sweet, juicy apple. The sensation was wonderful. She closed her eyes as a bit of juice filled her mouth, overtaking the foul taste of tobacco. Another whispered command to leave the apple there, brought Martha to do the only thing she could -- she thanked him with her eyes.

He smiled, took the dirty dishes and moved on to the kitchen area. Martha wouldn't, couldn't believe her luck. Now she understood why the muffled sounds had come from Julie's end of the table. Martha would have been happier to have the carrot removed from her ass, but that really wasn't a bother -- it just felt weird.

As the music came to a smooth stop, a few dancers approached the table and statues where the food sat. Martha made sure she remained completely motionless and let her eyes glaze over, not really interested in watching what the men and women ate. She was also thankful, that with them coming straight off the dance floor, none of them had a lit cigarette in his, or her, hand.

The groom approached the table alone, his slave/bride having been delegated to keep the lap of father-in-law warm. As the groom piled his plate with delicacies, he glanced at Julie and stared. "What's this?" He called out to no one in particular. "Why does this statue look like a pig?"

A man, dressed in chef's whites rushed to the groom's side. "I do not know why, Sir. One of the guests must have done it as a joke." He smiled, "She does look a bit like a pig ready to barbecue with that apple in her mouth."

The groom was red-faced with anger. He glanced at Martha and saw that her mouth was similarly stuffed. He was about to pull the apple out of Julie's mouth, when an idea came to him. "If they are going to look like pigs, then they'll be treated as pigs. Get me some grease." He ordered of the chef.

"And get some slaves out here to help these pigs down off the table," he called after the chef. After the girls were helped down, they were ordered to be greased down. The slaves did a good job, greasing the girls completely, from head to feet -- even taking time to smear the fat into Julie's long, blonde hair.

The band ceased to play as the groom waved a hand in their direction. Then, he took centre stage and announced that they were going to play a game -- warning the men to remove their evening jackets to avoid damage, if they wished to participate. Mr. Browning, standing with a somewhat chunky, though lovely looking brunette, watched as his apple stuffed daughter and her friend were brought to the front of the room. "These pigs will go to the winner, for the night only, if they are caught."

The girls, standing side by side, smiled at this change of events. Now, they were going to have some fun -- finally. The groom continued addressing the gathered throng. "There will be no rules, except that once caught, they will remain in possession of the winner for the night only -- to do with them as he pleases. Female escorts will not be permitted to enter the chase. At the end of the drum roll, the entertainment will begin."

Silence fell as the drum began its roll. The non-participants moved to stand alongside the walls, herding the females in the same direction. As the last of those not playing reached the wall, the groom's arm raised. He held the arm straight up, letting the suspense build dramatically. The two girls were positioned in the middle of the room. A slave stood next to each girl, looking her over to make sure they were each properly greased. Martha, standing there in only her white heels and blouse, felt fingers removing the carrot from her ass. Laughter lifted from those watching as the slave held up the vegetable for all to see. He was just about to have a bit more fun at the expense of the greased Martha and the brown-tipped carrot when the voice of the groom ordered the male slaves off the floor.

With a gleeful, though evil looking smile in her eyes, Martha watched as her would-be tormentor walked towards the rest of the crowd. The sound of the drum roll clashed to an end and a mad dash of bodies headed to the middle of the floor. Martha and Julie screamed, mutely, in playfulness and ran in opposite directions, away from the emerging group.

Martha ran to the wall where her would-be tormentor had just headed and saw, to her delight that one of the partygoers was using the carrot on the slave. The slave, looking for all the world like he was about to take a shit, could do nothing but stand there and let the reveler have his fun. The man held the carrot up, letting the slave look it over. Martha ran, slippery, past the male slave and slapped him on side the head -- accidentally, of course. The crowd burst out laughing as the male slave fell head first into the dangling, brown-tipped veggie. Even Martha, dodging a hand that had reached out to grab her arm, had to laugh.

She felt herself get dizzy with the continuous running and dodging. She had fallen so many times trying to turn away from would be winners, that her arms were now well-bruised. A few times, she'd narrowly missed running into Julie, as she passed with a few men on her heels.

Time flew quickly and Martha, wearing out even faster now, heard a roar go up from the far end of the room. She looked in the direction, knowing that Julie had been caught and, in her own distraction, ran up against a table. Martha slid across the surface, toppling a few glasses and spilling what remained of their contents. She wanted to scream out in pain, but the apple remained firmly lodged in her mouth. Juices that had puddled inside her were forced down her throat. Martha began to choke as she felt a large body crash down on her. A cheer rose up around them as she felt her breathing become troubled.

The male that won her, stood up, pulling Martha along with him. He laughed, reveling in his feat. Martha, getting desperate, slapped a hand at the man. He stopped laughing and quickly grew angry. He looked at the woman that dared to slap him and was just about to hit her back when he saw how her eyes were bulging. Under normal circumstances, he would have punished such a slut, but upon seeing Martha's face, he knew that her slap had been out of desperation. So, not wanting to have his prize die before he even had a chance to have his promised night's fun, he grabbed the apple firmly and tried to pull it out of Martha's mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.