Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 46: Phone Calls and Interrogations

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 46: Phone Calls and Interrogations - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Uri was relaxing at home having prepared and eaten a pleasant, if simple, dinner comprising of boiled rice and raw fish coated in human spunk sauce. Her parents had taken themselves off to the local Whipball stadium earlier and Uri was enjoying having the house to herself. A third glass of saki nestled in her hand, its earlier fallen compatriots partly explaining the warm glow in Uri's innards. A valuable antique vinyl record, Maddy Prior's 'Woman in the Wings', was playing quietly on her father's much loved and expensively restored hi-fi equipment, the singer's soaring, perfect voice combining well with Ian Anderson's immaculate yet hauntingly beautiful flute playing, the results slowly making Uri's eyelids close as her right index finger and thumb began to idly toy with her left nipple...

The jarring ringing of the telephone broke harshly into Uri's reverie and, sitting up, she blinked her eyes and grabbed at the infernal device. Composing her voice, she answered in her trained, professional tone, "Matsumoto residence, Uri Matsumoto speaking, how can I help you?"

"Ah, Miss Matsumoto?" queried a quiet and polite, if rather uncultured, middle-aged male voice.

"Yes, sir. How can I help you?" replied Uri, rolling her eyes skywards and wondering just why people never really listen to responses when first telephoning someone.

"Are your parents at home, Miss Matsumoto?"

"No, unfortunately they are out for the evening, sir."

"I see... I see... that is a shame." There followed a short pause before the voice added, "So, are you alone, Miss Matsumoto?"

"I am, sir."

"Ah... Uri? I can call you Uri, can't I?"

"Of course you can, sir... that is my name, after all," and, being a male, you can call me any damned thing you please and I have to respond politely, Uri thought to herself - rather more frankly than normal for her being as she was a correctly raised young lady. "And what should I call you, sir?" she went on to ask.

"My name is not important, Uri... simply call me 'sir' as you have been doing."

"Yes, sir."

"Are you a good girl, Uri? Do you do as you are told? Do you spread wide your legs or open your mouth or take a man up your back passage whenever asked... as the law requires?"

"Of course, sir," came the immediate response as Uri began to get a tad suspicious of what was going on here. It wouldn't be the first time that some official had tried to trick a young girl into refusing to do some sexual act with them with the intention of arresting them at the point of non-compliance. "Is this some kind of survey you are conducting, sir? For if it is, I am sure that you are required to tell me so."

"No survey, my dear. So tell me, does this 'phone have a speaker facility?" Having received confirmation that this was so, the voice went on to instruct Uri to activate the monitor and to hung up the handset. "Can you still hear me, Uri?" he then asked.

"Yes, sir... perfectly."

"Now, Uri, I want you to tell me what you are wearing."

"I'm currently in a black satin basque with sheer black nylon stockings."

"Nothing else? No shoes?"

"No sir, I took them off some time ago."

"And the basque? Is it tight?"

"Very much so, sir... it laces all down the front and my father strapped me in personally before he went out."

"Your father must be a kind and dutiful man then. Is it a large garment, Uri?"

"Oh, no, sir. It only starts below my bust line and stops just below my hips, leaving me free and available as the law states."

"That's good, Uri, for some of your clothing isn't quite so... so conventional."

"Whatever do you mean, sir?" begged Uri rather worried now.

"That trouser suit, for example... the one you had on the day you met with Doctor Fitzsimmons... some might say that it crossed the line of respectability."

"How... how do you know about that meeting?" questioned a nervous Uri.

"Never you mind, my dear. Now, I want you to go to the balcony doors and to open them. Put on the outside lights and then stand in the open doorway so I can see you."

"You're... you're just outside then, sir?"

"Where I am is no concern of yours, Uri. Just do as I say."

"Certainly, sir." Uri started to move and was soon standing just inside the room, illuminated by both the patio lighting and those mounted on the interior walls to either side of the doors. A cool night breeze tickled playfully at her bare breasts and teased at her pubic hair as she peered into the darkness in an attempt to see the man she was talking to... but to no avail. Only blackness covered the garden before her.

"Hmm... very nice, Uri. Lift your right arm above your head." Quite purposefully, the girl proceeded to lift her left instead. "No, Uri... I said the right arm!" Clearly, the man was actually out there somewhere as her test had shown. Uri smiled to herself... this was getting to be a more interesting experience and she was already beginning to feel a little randy for, by now, she had dismissed the notion that this was some sort of police test. Not that she was at all sure about what was going on but the thought that her 'admirer' could observe her (and might have been doing so for days) yet she could not see him (as well as the fact that he had her in his power) was a mildly erotic one...

"Fine... now lower your arm again. You have some pins around the house, yes? Good. Go and get them and then insert four into each of your breasts."

Eagerly, Uri ran off and collected pins - this was going to be a fun evening after all. Returning to the window, she proceeded to insert the sharp little slivers of metal one at a time, flinching slightly as each entered her flesh before sighing in pleasure as she pushed them deeper. When she had finished, Uri put down the tin and allowed her arms to fall back to her sides while she awaited the next instruction.

"Was that good, Uri? Did you enjoy the pain and the pleasure? Very well, you may fondle your breasts for a few moments."

"Thank you, sir," responded the girl before doing just that. Uri loved to do this for her nipples had always been exceptionally sensitive and right now they were standing proudly erect like soldiers on parade. A few drops of blood trickled down her flesh adding to the sensuous feelings as it was smeared over what she had always thought of as her disappointingly small breasts.

"Now remove the basque, Uri... but keep your stockings on." Uri tugged gently at the knot that held the garment closed and the laces came apart. Slowly, teasingly, with a view to entertaining her unseen watcher, she removed the item and, after unclipping her nylons, she allowed it to fall to the floor before idly kicking it away from her.

"You have a good body, Uri... do you exercise in a gym?"

"No, sir... but they do say that sex is the best exercise and, as a certified nymphomaniac, I get plenty of that."

"I see... or, rather, I have seen. Oh, yes... I have seen. At home... in the office... in the supermarket... even the library. You'll do it anywhere and with anyone, won't you, Uri? You must keep a nice collection of vibrators around the house then for when there isn't an ambulance and an emergency male around?"

"Indeed I do, sir."

"Well, don't just stand there... away and get them."

Uri returned from this chore and, once more, took up her position by the open doors. "Find yourself a nice, long slender one, switch it on and insert it up your rear passage."

"Whatever you say, sir," agreed the now lusting young girl before she selected her favourite implement for this use. Turning her back to the veranda, Uri bent forward at the waist, keeping her knees locked straight, trusting that this would be giving her admirer the view he wanted before she started to work the vibrator up into herself. Humming busily to itself, the plastic device slipped up into her backside as Uri moaned to herself in pleasure and deliberately twitched her posterior from side to side in a seductive manner.

"All the way in, my dear," chided the voice from the phone. A final push and her sphincter closed over the device, burying it totally inside. Uri stood and turned to face the garden once again.

"Now, sit down on the floor, legs straight in front of you and spread them wide. Good, good. Use your hands and open yourself up... let's see what you look like down there. Ah, yes. Lean back and put in the biggest vibrator you have available."

Grinning, Uri selected the required model, a huge black thing with a push-thrust action as well as the usual vibrating setting. Once it was switched on, Uri applied it to her dripping love tunnel and, despite its large diameter, it slipped easily into her well used pussy. The unit started its work and, eyes half closed, Uri bit at her bottom lip as her first climax started to build.

"No, my dear... not yet, hold it in... you mustn't come yet, do you hear me?"

"Yes, sir," murmured Uri, "I hear you."

"Now, start to pump it in and out... lean back... support yourself with your other hand... back, further... pump harder..."

"Ohhhh, god!"

"Apply your left hand to your tit again."

"With pleasure, sir," came the eager reply. The voice now allowed the girl a few moments silence to enjoy herself before it instructed her to stand again and to put her arms loosely by her sides.

This instruction was harder for Uri to follow than most for her glowing body was now badly craving release and the vibrators were still working madly away inside her. "Are you enjoying this, Uri?" asked the voice.

"Y... yes, sir... I... I... ooohhhh... am in... indeed!" came the stuttering response.

"And you think that this is right, Uri? It is right that I can get you to flaunt yourself like this for an unseen viewer whom you have never knowingly met?"

"It's the... it's the law... aaaagghhhh... the law sir... I must."

"I know it's the law," the voice snapped back, the change in tone only dimly registering on Uri's consciousness. "But if it wasn't the law, would you still do it?"

"I would, sir. I love this! I... oh my god! I'm cumming! I can't help it! This is just so fucking wonderfulllll! Oh, god! Oh, god!!! Shiiiitttttttt!!!!!!"

"You're just like all the other harlots!" the voice from the phone shouted. "A perverse daughter of Eve who deserves all she gets! Slut! Whore!" The connection was suddenly broken but by now Uri was past caring as, with eyes closed, one hand worked frantically on her left breast while the other yanked and pulled at the vibrator up her chuff, she eagerly climbed towards her much demanded release.

A faint, brief whistling failed to impinge on Uri's senses... but two sharp stabbing pains in her stomach did. Snapping her eyes open, the girl looked down to see a pair of long needles embedded in her flesh and, trailing back from them through the window and out towards a bush, some thin, shinny wires. From behind the bush, Uri heard a voice exclaim, "Shit! What's wrong with this bloody thing?" Acting instinctively, Uri stretched out her right arm and looped it around the wires before taking a firm hold with both her hands and jerking them back with all her strength. The thin metal filaments cut deeply into her flesh but Uri was, by now, beyond pain. From seemingly inside the foliage of the bush, a box flew through the air as a startled voice cried out, "What the... ?!" Pulling on the wires now with both hands, Uri started to haul the box across the family lawn towards her. From behind the bush, a dimly seen male figure broke cover and started to run towards the garden wall which it proceeded to clamber over before jumping down into the road. Startled and breathing heavily, Uri tried to compose herself; she switched off the vibrators and pulled them out of herself before removing the pins and tossing them on the floor. She then followed the wires into the garden where she found the box and picked it up before carrying it back inside to the light. It was small, heavy and had hardly any controls... and Uri had never seen anything like it before in her life. Putting the box carefully down, she took hold of the needles embedded in her and tried to pull them free. They refused to come though the effort hurt her badly - clearly, thought Uri, the needles must be barbed. She then tugged at the wires instead and, to her surprise, they came away from the needles easily... and then it dawned on her - a quick release mechanism! Downing the last of her glass of saki, Uri pondered on what to do next. Something told her that the aim of the box was not to pleasure her and, after thinking things over for a few more moments, she picked up the 'phone and dialled the local police station number.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.