Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 45: Martha's Future

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 45: Martha's Future - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Martha stared at the little metal barbell that had been placed over her clit. It lay now, on the floor, near the rhino's large foot -- it had snapped off when she'd slid down the tusk, her initial attempt at achieving an orgasm on her own -- against Asa's orders. She realised now that she hadn't been pierced and that was a great relief to her. She'd had enough with cuttings, brandings and what all and didn't need this added pinning. Now though, her lower back was beginning to ache, as well as the rest of her body, with the stress of the day. When Asa finally entered the room, he didn't say a thing to her, just approached her and reached toward the point where her now-aching pussy rested against the hard tusk of the rhinoceros. Martha looked down at him, watching his every move, and like him, remained silent.

He looked at his fingers closely, sniffed once... then twice before smiling and nodding his head ever so slightly.

"You have done well, child, even though you were tempted to take matters into your own hand -- figuratively speaking, of course."

Martha smiled, though she didn't really feel any joy. She still didn't speak. She couldn't since she didn't know what to say -- for once. Asa ignored the quiet Martha and turned his back to her. She watched as he looked up to a far corner of the room and nodded his head once.

There, to Martha's amazement, was a small camera. In all the hours she'd been sitting there, with the painfully large tusk planted in her pussy, she'd never once thought to look for a camera. "So much for my attention to details," she thought to herself. Now she smiled, still not out of joy, but out of sadness and relief at having behaved herself.

The door across from the one Asa had entered burst open and the two male slaves moved to the head of the rhinoceros. "Get above and remove Martha from her perch," he ordered.

Martha felt the pull of the ropes above and around her as the two men lifted her body free. She winced in pain and relief as her back was relieved of the pressure there, as she was inched upwards. Her shaved pussy was coated with a thin layer of dried cum, fully noted by Asa as her body was raised higher. Her legs came together as she was completely lifted free of the animal and to the sturdy platform above.

"How do you feel?" Asked Asa as Martha and the two males slaves descended the stairs that led to the platform.

Martha, legs wobbling uncontrollably from the lack of exercise, fell to the left, against one of the slaves. "Horny." Was all she managed to say as she crumpled to the floor.


She entered the Browning house and, upon seeing Mr. Browning seated comfortably, reading the local newspaper, on the sofa, approached him purposefully. She'd had a rough day and very unfulfilling. Now, she was seeking to fill a void and seek real relief.

Martha stood before her host, "Sir, I have had a hard day. I need relief and I need it now!"

Mr. Browning looked up from his newspaper ready to reprimand the demanding female. His scowl quickly softened as his eyes rested upon Martha's eyes. The plea in those dark eyes was heart wrenching, so he set aside his newspaper, shifted slightly and nodded to Martha. "Well, then, wench, let's have some fun."

She needed no more prompting. She leaned toward him, unzipped his cock and pulled it free of his slacks. She began to raise a leg, as if preparing to straddle him, when he stopped her. "Whoa, wench. Who's in control here?"

Martha frowned, tilted her head slightly, a sign of her confusion. "But, Sir, you gave the go ahead to have some fun." She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, as she waited for him to clarify what it was he meant for her to do.

He smiled, rather devilishly, up at her then turned to the small end table next to him. He pulled open the top drawer and pulled out a tube. "Turn around, wench."

Martha turned her backside to Mr. Fielding and waited with anxiety and excitement for him to make his next move. She felt his fingers rest on the hem of her short skirt. The material, lightweight and sheer, was jerked downward. She gasped and hoped the dress had survived the brute force of Mr Browning's actions. Next, she felt the cool greasiness of a lubricant being applied to her back door. His finger worked the thick goo deep into her passageway, causing her to moan with pleasure. She could already feel her body responding to the rough touch.

His finger slipped into her anus, up to the first knuckle and worked the lubricant into the opening, relaxing the muscles. Martha moaned again as the finger left her ass, leaving behind a cool, unfulfilled sensation.

Mr. Browning cupped her hips in his hands and lowered her to his waiting cock. She sighed audibly and contentedly as his thick member pushed its way deep into her ass. It felt great, but Martha needed more. She reached down and began fingering her pussy as she rocked back and forth on the throbbing cock. She felt herself close to cumming when a hand slapped her own away from the pussy. Martha, angry at having been interrupted, growled. A mistake, for she quickly felt his hand pinch and twist her clit angrily.

She wanted to protest, but remained silent. She heard a noise coming from her right side, the direction of the end table. "Don't look, wench. I know you have a need, I saw that immediately. You must be patient, though."

"Patient?" Martha wanted to laugh. She'd been seated upon a tusk all day and was ready to burst from need. She felt like a nymphomaniac and wasn't quite sure she enjoyed it. She'd never before been so aroused... certainly for not such a long period of time. Master Asa had disappointed her by not seeing to her needs at the end of the work day, as she'd expected. It turned out that because she had expected a reward -- she was denied it. Now, she sat on this man's lap, his cock throbbing deep in her ass and still, she needed more.

She leaned back against Mr. Browning's chest, as he'd requested. "Keep your legs spread and your eyes closed. Oh, and hold your those beautiful pink pussy lips of your open for me." She didn't know what to expect, she only wanted relief.

She felt several small needles work into the tender skin of her vagina. She wanted to look to see what was being done to her, but she didn't want to disappoint Mr. Browning by looking prematurely. Now, she felt a... She felt... Fur?... And... ? She couldn't figure out what was entering her wet pussy, she only knew it felt odd... and wonderful. "Okay, close your pussy lips and hold them closed while I clamp them together." He whispered, almost frantically, in her ear.

She did as she was bade and found she had to stretch the lips some in order to get them to close what ever the object was that was inside her body. It still felt odd, yet wonderful. She arched her back, forcing her head to push into Mr. Browning's shoulder. "Easy, girl."

He worked his hands around hers, getting a clamp in place. Martha began to remove her hands, thinking the job was done. "No, wench, leave your hands there. I need to make sure each clamp is securely in place." She held her pussy lips together, shifting her fingers whenever she felt his own attempting to work each spot. Each clamp, small and made of metal, bit into her pussy lips. And with each small bite of metal, she felt herself inch closer to an orgasm. She hissed, moaned, groaned and giggled as each clamp was securely -- and painfully -- placed into position.

She felt the object in her body shift. Small pins dug into the walls of her vagina and she screamed quietly. She felt the object shift and moaned with satisfaction. Now, she knew she'd get what she'd been needing all day -- good solid relief and many orgasms by the feel of it.

Mr. Browning moved his hands back to her hips and began rocking her on his cock again. "Okay, you may open your eyes."

She did so, quickly and looked down at her pussy. There were several clamps there, about six or seven from what she could see at her slightly reclined angle. There was also a thick thread, a few inches long, peeking out from between the clamps. She saw a bit of blood seeping around the clamps, but nothing to be concerned about... she'd suffered about the same amount earlier when she was seated on the tusk. She grinned and rocked harder on Mr. Browning's cock. She still didn't have any idea what he'd done to her, but she didn't care -- she felt wonderful.

"Daddy! What did you do?"

Martha's eyes opened wider as the voice of Julie reached her ears. "Oh, Julie, get over here. Your father is working miracles on me and my body," she practically purred the words out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.