Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 44: Some Errors of Judgement

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 44: Some Errors of Judgement - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Miles Cunningham surveyed the scene before him - his inept daughter, dressed only in stockings and a suspender belt, bent forward at the waist and held in the wooden stocks by her wrists and neck while her ankles were separated by a wide spreader bar - some of his own slaves gathered round but none acting in any manner against Gill Cunningham - Sue-Li, his Chief Overseer at his side, explaining that the slaves would not risk going against Gill for the simple reason that she would be freed later and would be seeking revenge on those who harmed her - and then there was Panties, the only person present her today who was in the clear with regard to the murder of Wee-Wee since she hadn't been at the estate when the killing occurred.

"Sue-Li?" the Master finally said, "go and get a blindfold and use it on the Young Mistress. I want it made so that she cannot see anything."

"Certainly, Master," replied the she-male who quickly carried out her assignment. Now that it was clear that the Young Mistress simply couldn't tell who was tormenting her, smiles broke out on the faces of the gathered slaves as they began to look forward to gaining a measure of revenge on her for passed injustices - real or imagined.

The 'punishments' started out simple enough with rotten fruit and eggs being hurled at the sobbing girl's face. Realising that the Master wasn't going to step in and interfere, a few of the bolder slaves moved forward and began to take it in turns to cane the Young Mistress' pert backside so that the girl was soon reduced to outright blubbering in an inverse proportion to the rapidly reddening glow on her backside. That said, it was with a certain amount of pride that Miles noticed that the more his daughter was beaten, the more erect her nipples became; clearly, Gill was enjoying her experience as much as she was hating it.

Now one of the male slaves approached Gill's exposed pussy and, spreading its outer and inner lips wide, he inserted a finger before withdrawing it again and appreciatively licking it. Spotting what was happening, Miles issued another order to Sue-Li. "Release that man from his chastity belt... in fact, release all the men!"

"Father, no!" protested the hapless Gill. "Not with slaves, father... please, not with slaves!"

"Just be thankful that I don't unleash the chimp on you, child!"

The first bloated prick side effortlessly into her already damp and waiting tunnel as Gill shuddered, though whether in horror or pleasure was difficult for those observing to tell. "Father, please - this is too much!"

"Nonsense, Gill, just accept it... there's only another twenty or so slaves waiting in line."

The girl shuddered afresh and groaned; the slave thrust back and forth vigorously, leaning heavily on the girl's back and grabbing at her breasts with his hands as he did so. Gill couldn't fully understand what was happening to her for, on one level, her mind was telling her that she was being raped by a slave and that this must be a repugnant act... yet, on another level, her body was loving every moment of the so-called ordeal. Unlike most of the men with whom she had previously been coupled, mostly friends of her father (wealthy and refined) or students at her school (bumbling and inexperienced) - this slave was being merely brutal and direct... and Gill found herself loving it! True, it was humiliating being taken like this in public, before the sight of even more naked slaves yet... even this was exciting in its own right... a feeling that Gill had never experienced before. "Ohhh! Ohhhhh! That's it, that's it!" she suddenly cried aloud. "I love it! Harder, you bastard, fuck me harder - maul my tits, they deserve it. Screw the shit out of me! Teach me a lesson - put me in my place!"

Needing no further urging, the slave redoubled his efforts... and after he'd shot his load into the Mistress, another slave immediately stepped forward to take his place and Gill demanded that this one move even faster, harder and deeper.

"Master... this isn't working; your daughter's enjoying this," Sue-Li ventured hesitantly, her own prick beginning to swell as the sight before her began to excite her.

"You're right, of course," replied Miles, "but isn't she magnificent? I've never seen her like this before. Get a camera and a sound crew. I want this recorded!"

"And played back on air?"

"Possibly... depending on how she behaves in the future. I'm sure that her classmates would enjoying seeing her like this. Now, why are you still here? Get that crew!"


By lunch time each of the male slaves had taken Gill at least twice and she was still screaming for more. Knowing when he was beaten, Miles called a halt and dismissed all the slaves, keeping only his Chief Overseer at his side and his daughter's two guards at hers. "There's only one thing for it, I suppose," Miles finally said, "put her into a chastity belt and give me the key."

"Oh, father, that's not fair," ventured a rather tired and still unsated young Gill. "I've just discovered a new hobby and you want to cut off the supply of raw material before I've really got started."

"If you recall, daughter, this was supposed to be a punishment. Get it on, Sue-Li, then leave her here till dusk before releasing her from the stocks."

"And the belt, Master?"

"Leave it on until I say otherwise."


After everyone else had left, Panties couldn't resist returning to the stocks to look at her old schoolmate who had, almost directly, been mainly responsible for starting Panties down the path that lead to her becoming a slave in the first place. Panties couldn't help but smile at the situation that the other girl now found herself in... and at the blindfold that still covered her eyes. Finding herself a small box, Panties wordlessly placed it directly before the stocks and climbed onto it. This placed Panties groin at the same level as Gill's mouth. Putting her hands gently on the back of the Mistress' head, Panties gently guided Gill's mouth towards her clit. Hopefully, Gill opened her mouth only to be disappointed when she discovered not a stiff prick but a damp pussy waiting for her tongue. Disgruntled, she bent to her task... only to pull back almost immediately. "Panties? Is that you?"

Taken aback, Panties put on a rather obviously fake, gruff voice and replied in the negative.

"Don't try to fool me, Panties. I know that's you - I remember that distinctive taste you have from our time in sex-ed classes together. That's you Panties... and I don't appreciate what you just tried to do!"

Silently, Panties stepped down from the box before slowly and nervously starting to walk away. "I know it was you, slave... and I'll be getting back to you later!" called out the Young Mistress as her would-be tormentor slipped away, tail firmly clamped between her legs.


While all this was happening, Miles was busily reinforcing his earlier order to Sue-Li instructing her to do her best to find Wee-Wee's killers. "I realise that this will be an almost impossible task," he told her, "but do your best. Also, remove the Young Mistress' control pad from her room and bring it to me. She's only getting that back once she's leant to be more responsible."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.