Shameful Day
Chapter 41: Trouble Brewing

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 41: Trouble Brewing - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Across town from the Cunningham estate at the Central Police Station, Sergeant Pegg was finishing off the morning shift's roll call. With the routine business of the day completed, he moved to ongoing matters:

"With regard to the second bomb, we still have no real clues. As you all know, Mister Cunningham is a rich and influential man and he's pushing for a speedy resolution and successful prosecution. The Chief's in the hot seat with the Mayor on his back and so forensic teams are working double shifts. All we really know is that the hover-truck used in the incident was stolen from a 24-hour truck stop on Interstate 36 three days before the attack. Your hand-outs detail a description of the truck and its registration number. This information is being put on all holo-channels. Try to find out where this truck was during those three days, people! And that means you too, O'Sullivan and Smyth."

At the back of the room, hearing their names being mentioned, Jimbo O'Sullivan and John Smyth stopped looking lovingly into each others eyes, released their tenderly clasped hands and turned their attentions back to the front of the room.

"They're not at it again, are they?" called out Officer O'Toole in a jokey tone from somewhere near in the middle of the group of officers.

Sergeant Pegg rapped his podium for attention and order was quickly restored. "Moving on. The Tazer Killer struck again last night. This time the victim as a 34 year old married woman with a couple of young kids over in The Heights. This just isn't on, people! I want this crazy caught and I want him caught soon! We're still keeping all details with regard to this matter out of the public domain and the media have been warned not to publish a word about it. We don't want to cause any sort of panic out there."

"Er, Sergeant? I've just got back from my honeymoon at the Marquis De'Sade Theme Park... what's it all about?" called out a young, rather tired looking officer.

"Well, the Marquis De'Sade was a legendary figure..." started O'Toole before being cut off by an clearly unamused sergeant.

"Hump! Your partner will fill in the details son but, basically, there's this nutter going around with a modified air tazer. He seems to be phoning women up at random - having first assessed that they are alone in their homes - and starts by giving them a series of instructions of a sexual nature. Being good citizens, they've been doing as they've been told which seems to end with them standing, naked, before an open window masturbating. Then he shoots them with his damned tazer which has been adapted to give a much greater charge than normal. So far we've got three woman still unconscious and in intensive care in hospital and one dead after she fell forwards over her second floor balcony and broke her neck on the paving stones below... and then there was last nights who, regrettably, seems to have been standing on her balcony too... it'd been raining and, when the tazer hit, she wet herself making the circuit a little too direct for her body to take. Any questions?"

"Yes, sarge," called out the same youngster. "If all the victims are either unconscious or dead, how do we know as much as we do?"

"Partly from forensics and scene of crime examinations but mostly because it seems that our crazy has a vindictive streak in him. Couple of days ago he called a Miss... Miss... damn it, I've got her name her somewhere... a Miss Patsy Turner, a student at Lolita High. Started his routine but the girl refused to do as she was told. Oddly, this seems to have pleased our crazy... but then he started pressuring her and pointing out that the law required her co-operation... so she began to do as he said - which is when he got angry with her. Like I said, crazy. Finally, he gets her stripped down to nothing and tells her to approach the window... at which point she refuses again. Transpires that our Miss Turner is heavily overweight and has a complex about showing herself in her birthday suit. Anyway, she refuses to stand by the window and he, finally, hangs up after spending ages trying to cajole her into doing it. This might well have saved her life... but then our crazy sends us a tape of the conversation - with his voice electronically disguised, of course - along with Miss Turner's name and address."

"So what happened to her, sarge?"

"We picked her up immediately, of course. Can't have females refusing orders of that nature, now can we? She's down in the cells right now, due to be shipped out to a Correction Facility soon. Once the interrogation is over, that is." The sergeant turned to Officer O'Toole before adding, "And how's the interrogation going, O'Toole?"

The middle-aged officer stood and, in a lightening fast motion, unzipped himself, pulled out his pecker, put it back and pulled the zip back into place. "Almost done. Toole O'Toole and Patsy's pussy have become intimate friends now... there's not a lot they keep secret from each other!" A general wave of laughter swept through the room.

"Right guys, hit the streets now. And remember..."

"Be careful out there!" chorused the entire assembled company of policemen before they broke for the door.

"O'Sullivan and Smyth - a moment, if you please!"

"Yes, sarge?" the pair queried.

"Walk with me." The trio started to head back towards the reception desk of the station, passing as they did so the officer's lounge where several female remand prisoners were bound to couches, tables and other items of 'furniture' for the pleasure of the officers... some of who were taking advantage of the facility even this early in the morning. Pausing only to admire one young blond girl (charged with pick-pocketing) who'd been caught trying to make it back to Poor Town and who, quite coincidentally, had the longest nipples that he'd seen for a long time, the sergeant spoke again. "It was you two who arrested a black nurse and charged her with peeping a few days back, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, sarge. Why?

"One of the complainants was a lad called Tommy Fielding; you form any opinion of him?"

"Didn't actually meet him, sarge, did we, Jimbo? We just pulled her when we caught her in the act. Why?"

"Oh, just wondered. Oddest thing's just happened - some officers on the graveyard shift got called to the Fielding residence last night. Seems that the father is pressing charges against his own son, Tommy, for peeping on him and his old woman doing it as a trio with one Martha Agdogna, a black ex-nurse and now a CC. Small world, isn't it?"

"Small, and bloody strange, sarge!"


Panties was hard at work on the estate along with most of the other slaves attempting to clean up the devastation caused by the bomb. By mid morning the wall had been rebuilt and the bricklayers departed making things much quieter and less traumatic. As she continued to work, the pins inserted into her rubber knickers constantly drove into her flesh giving Panties both pain and pleasure in almost equal measure. She longed to be allowed some release, even if it were just her own fingers but, because of the chastity belt she was encased in, even that was denied to her. By the time that the lunch break was called, Panties was sore, randy... and bursting for a pee.

Knowing that only Sue-Li could free her, Panties started to seek the overseer out. Regrettably, everywhere she went, it turned out that Sue-Li had just left a few moments before. Pretty soon Panties realised that the other slaves were playing a game with her and so, disregarding the information she was getting from them, she headed out on her own to see if she could locate the she-male. It was the sound of the Master's booming voice that gave Panties her first clue for she simply followed the stream of issued commands until she located him and there, standing to one side, was Sue-Li. By now Panties was getting desperate but she couldn't even think of bothering the Master; all she could do was to wait for him to dismiss the overseer and, in the meantime, to do a little jig on the spot and hope to control herself. Needless to say, this quickly attracted the attentions of the other slaves who started to find reasons to hang about in the area. Eventually the Master spotted the group of idle slaves and demanded to know of Sue-Li what was happening. The she-male supplied an edited version of the story and was instructed to deal with the matter since time was being wasted. Walking over, the overseer removed the key from where she was carrying it attached to a string worn round her neck. Realising that to do the job herself would be tantamount to demeaning herself in the sight of the slaves, Sue-Li decided to delegate the task to someone else and so she looked about to see to whom she should give the job. Locating an appropriate person, she called, "Oh, Amanda! I've got a job for you!"

Amanda, having had the task explained to her, was soon bending down in front of Panties and was trying to insert the key into the lock. "For fuck's sake, hurry up!" pleaded Panties.

"Well, if you could just stand still it might help," came the curt reply.

"I can't... oh, hurry up!"

"I can't seem to get the key in," muttered Amanda, a plan for revenge beginning to take shape in her mind. "No, I must be trying to get it in the wrong way round. Hold on..."

"I can't hold on much longer, you cretin!"

"Why? What's the matter, my little slave? You need to relieve yourself?"

"Of course I do."

"Is all that piss flooding your bladder then, little one? Wouldn't you just love to let it all go? To be able to release the pressure... to break the dam... ssssss... sssssss. Tinkle, tinkle, tinkle. Go on - do it... there's only a dozen or so watching. They wouldn't rib you about it too much."

"Not half they wouldn't!" It finally dawned on Panties just what Amanda was up to - anything to delay proceedings in the hope that she would wet herself in front of everyone. Well, Panties wasn't going to give her that pleasure so, with enormous dedication, Panties managed to stand still for a few moments. Aware that the Master was watching and that she'd now run out of excuses, Amanda finally turned the key and removed the chastity belt... and suddenly saw the rubber pants below. "Fucking hell!" she muttered to herself as she began to peel them back and down. Panties gritted her teeth against the pain and hung on. Not caring too much about how much she was hurting the other girl, Amanda pulled and jerked at the latex in a rather undiscriminating manner... until she got ticked off for this by Sue-Li who was watching closely. By now Amanda was squatting on her haunches before Panties to give herself a better view of the pins inside the knickers and what damage they were doing. At least she was now trying not to hurt Panties but, to the other girl, things were still excruciating. Slowly the britches were being lowered but by the time they were half way down her thighs, Panties couldn't hold out any longer and, releasing her bladder muscles, she relaxed and allow the stream of steaming urine to flood out of her... straight into Amanda's upturned face for the other girl had, rather foolishly perhaps, manoeuvred herself into a position where she was almost between Panties legs! The blond spluttered and closed her eyes before trying to lean backwards out of the way... only to find that Panties had tightened her thighs around her shoulders and had pinned her in position. The gathered slaves started to roar with laughter at the unfortunate Amanda's predicament and all the time Panties' piss streamed over the other slave, turning her flowing blond hair into a mass of dark rats-tails. Finally the stream slowed to a halt and Amanda used her hands to clear the stuff out of her eyes. "You little cunt! You did that deliberately," she screamed.

Stifling a smile, Panties could only agree. Opening her mouth to launch into another tirade, Amanda suddenly discovered Panties managing to squeeze another half pint or so of pee out of herself... and the kneeing slave found herself accidentally swallowing a considerable amount of foul tasting yellow liquid. Luckily for Amanda, at this point the Master strode over and told her to 'go and clean yourself up'... and the embarrassed Amanda was away like a shot breaking through the circle of laughing slaves as if they weren't there. Looking at the injuries that the pins had caused to his property, Miles instructed Sue-Li to take Panties off to the infirmary and to have her looked at. He then looked at Panties and commented, "You may have found that funny, slave... but you've made a dangerous enemy there. I hope you know what you're doing..."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.