Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 38: Work and Punishments

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 38: Work and Punishments - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

It was a stiff and sore Panties that was woken up the next morning by the loud ringing of a bell fixed to the wall of the dorm. Along with all the other slaves, she'd been granted an extra hour of sleep due to the fact that they'd all worked late into the night sorting out the problems caused by the bomb. Looking about her, Panties saw that the rest of the slaves in the dorm were slowly gathering their wits together and levering themselves out of their bunks. A general sense of sadness prevailed over the dormitory for three of the bunks were empty and had already been stripped of sheets; two of the previous occupants had been ripped apart and killed in the explosion while the third bed had belonged to the unfortunate Scrubber - though Panties wasn't missing her a bit! The slaves started to move towards the door, waiting for the bolts to be withdrawn from the outside so they could get to work. With this being a 'normal' day and no parties or entertainment being planned, all the women were naked apart from their collars - gone were the bows, collars, cuffs and other costumes that they had worn yesterday. The door finally opened and the slaves trooped out... all, that is, apart from Big Black Bertha and Panties whose wrist the negress had grabbed. "Not you, white-trash - I want a word with you!"

The two junior male overseers on door-opening duty peered in wondering why they were two slaves short. "Shut the door and piss off!" shouted Bertha before adding, "And don't bolt it!" For the briefest moment of time, the pair hesitated and then did as they had been told... and Panties suddenly realised just how much power Bertha wielded here on the estate.

"Two questions for you to answer, white-trash... and you'd better tell me the truth."

"Yeah... yeah, sure Bertha. Ask away."

"Just where were you last night between when you took that half-man/half-woman shit its dinner and when you showed up at the crash? You were supposed to be keeping my bed warm with me! And what happened to your knickers?"

Realising that telling the black woman that she'd been having a really great time getting fucked silly by Sue-Li when she was supposed to be busy tonguing Bertha's pussy might not be the wisest of moves, Panties instantly decided to lie... though she didn't plan to stray too far from the truth since, in her experience, that tactic had always worked best for her.

"I... erm... well, I know you don't like Sue-Li much..." the slave-girl started haltingly.

"Don't like? Don't fucking like? I hate that foul creature... that apology for a human! If it wasn't so protected by its position here, it'd be dead the instant I came across it!"

Taken aback by the anger in Bertha's voice, Panties took a small step backwards before continuing with her explanation.

"Well... I took the meal in and Sue-Li told me to wait while she ate it. All the time she kept looking at me then, once she'd finished, she ordered me to take my panties off and lay down on the bed. Then she tied my ankles to the bed legs and fucked me with that revolting cock of her's."

"You didn't enjoy it then?"

"It was bloody awful! If she'd not ordered me to do it and then tied me down, I'd have been out of there so quick... But, as it was, I didn't have a choice. Anyway, as soon as she came, I left as quick as I could... forgetting about the briefs."

"That little oriental shit! It can only get its end away like that, you know? No-one wants to have sex with it... apart from some of the male guests and they just want the novelty of screwing it up the arse while it plays with itself."

"Yeah... I saw the Young Mistress telling Sue-Li to do that to herself... himself... itself when I first arrived."

"And it hates that... which makes me smile every time it happens!"

"Shouldn't we be getting off to work now?" queried Panties.

"No, it's okay. Quiet day like this... we'll not be missed for awhile. This estate's so big, you can always say you were somewhere else if anyone asks." Bertha lay down on the bunk, spread her legs and, using her hand, opened up her outer pussy lips and exposed the pink meat inside. "I've got a little job for that nimble tongue of yours first!"

Panties forced a smile and climbed into the space between the black woman's powerful thighs...


Afterwards, as the pair walked along the corridor towards the outside together, the black woman's massive hand idly fondling her bum, Panties had to admit that the experience hadn't been at all bad. True, Bertha wasn't the most attractive of partners but at least she wasn't selfish for, after Panties had brought the negress to climax several times, the other woman and her had swapped places... and, Panties recalled with a grin, Bertha wasn't bad with her tongue and hands at all! Indeed, she could still almost feel Bertha's fingers playing with her nipples in an almost magical manner. That all said, Panties realised, she couldn't afford to let Sue-Li know about the budding relationship between herself and Bertha for, as the negress hated the she-male, Panties felt equally sure that those feelings were fully reciprocated.

The slave-girl was jolted out of her thoughts when she entered the garden and saw, for the first time, the devastation in daylight. Despite the efforts the slaves had put in the previous night, the place still looked a mess. True, the remains of the hover-lorry had been pulled back through the hole it had created in the wall and was now gone and, equally true, there were a gang of bricklayers already working on rebuilding the wall but... well, there was this huge crater in the middle of the lawn that needed to be filled and turfed over. As for the surrounding bushes and plants, most had been blown over by the explosion and were laying in tatters. The gardener- slaves had their work cut out here. Panties was supplied with a large woven basket that was to be carried on her back by a strap that looped around her and rested on her forehead. "It's simple," she was told, "you go over to the estate's main gates where a gang is unloading fresh soil from some delivery trucks and then you come back here and dump it into the crater. The gardeners will do all the skilled work."

Simple and unskilled her work might have been, but to Panties it was backbreaking for, when full, the basket weighed a considerable amount... and the crater vast and deep with steep sides which the rain that started to fall during the mid morning, had turned into extremely slimy mud. More than once Panties found herself losing her footing and sliding back down into the pit, coating herself with mud at the same time. Naturally, Panties wasn't the only slave to slip like this and, before long, all the females on this job were caked to a greater or lesser extent in black, sticky soil which the rain slowly washed off again in small rivulets... all this much to the amusement of the builders, free men all, now sheltering under some hastily thrown up canopies for they could not work with the cement in the prevailing conditions.

It was on one on her many trips down the perilous slope with a full load on her back that Panties found herself staring into the mud splattered face of Melissa coming up. For a moment both women just froze, glaring at each other... then Melissa snarled, "Out of my way, monkey-lover!"

"Agh, go fuck yourself, bitch!" countered Panties... who suddenly found Melissa reaching out with one hand and giving her a yank down the hill. Frantically, Panties threw her body weight backwards in an effort to save herself... and ended up laying down and starting to slide down the slope. Desperately, she threw out a hand and managed to grab hold of Melissa's ankle. The other slave yelped and struggled to keep her footing but Panties was already picking up speed and Melissa found herself being pulled over too. The pair went slithering down the slope side by side and feet first, Panties on her back, Melissa on her stomach. Both girls swiftly found that their legs were being forced apart as the went down with the cool, sloppy mud being forced up into the clefts of their bums... and, in Melissa's case, into the waiting cavern of her pussy. By the time they reached the bottom, both had managed to free themselves of their baskets and had lost their tempers. Almost instantly, they were on their feet and circling each other silently, knees bent and hands groping towards the other. Both slaves lunged forward simultaneously and the pair grappled together... and instantly lost their footings afresh. Landing back in the mud with a squelch, each of the combatants tried to gain the advantage of being on top of the other... and over and over they rolled until there was hardly an inch of flesh between them still showing pink. All around, the other slaves had all stopped work to watch and above, standing on the lip of the crater, a junior male overseer, his genitals securely locked behind a metal guard, spotted what was happening and rushed to break up the fight. Maybe he shouldn't have rushed quite so much for, almost immediately, he too lost his footing and toppled over before siding down the hill on his back, yelling frantically. The two girls, hearing this, halted for a second... just in time to see the overseer speeding towards them. Almost immediately, the man's body cannoned into the two women, his foot landing hard on Panties's solar plexus and knocking the wind out of her. Even behind her mask of mud, Melissa's smile cold be seen as she struggled to stand and to take advantage of her opponent's situation. Suddenly a loud, deep voice shouted, "And what the fuck is going on here?" Panties looked up and spotted an only slightly bedraggled Bertha striding purposely towards the group. All three of the fallen slaves used their hands to clear some mud away from their eyes... and recognition dawned on Bertha. "I might have known it would be you two. Now, stop this immediately and get back to work. And I want to see you both in the boiler house at four. Understand?"

Both Melissa and Panties looked at the ground and nodded.

"Right, now get out of my sight." The two girls turned, collected their baskets and started to struggle back up the slope. Bertha held out her hand and pulled the grateful overseer back to his feet. "And if you can't control things better than that, you don't deserve the job!" The man paled, grunted and slunk away.

When Melissa and Panties reached the lip, they found that most of the builders were stood there watching them with wide grins on their faces... and some had large bulges in the front of their pants. "Just a moment, girls," one said with a smile, "Let us help you out a little. Okay, Tom..." A large, powerful jet of water suddenly shot out of a fire hose that the men had unreeled from inside the nearest building to provide water for their construction work. The blast caught Melissa squarely in the chest and lifted her off her feet. With arms and legs flailing about and a loud scream, the bald-headed female toppled backwards over the edge of the crater before vanishing down into it and landing at the bottom again with a splash and a curse. "Lower the pressure, you idiots!" yelled the lead bricklayer... and, shortly afterwards, Panties found herself being safely slouched off in what was admittedly freezing cold water. Within moments she was stood, her arms folded tightly round her body and her legs clamped shut, shivering violently. The bricklayer with the largest lump in his pants now strode over and draped an arm over Panties' shoulder in a friendly manner. "Why don't you come with me? We've a small hover- van in the car park... its got a heater and I'm sure that I can find a blanket or something for you..."

"That's... that's very k... k... kind of y... y... you," replied Panties through chattering teeth, "b... but I assure... sure you that it... it i... i... isn't necessary, sir."

"You don't understand, girl," the man replied taking hold of Panties' hand and placing over the growing bump in the front of his pants. "I want you to come with me."

"Oh, I s... s... see, sir." Panties stammered and she gave the massive hard-on an encouraging squeeze. "I didn't... didn't under... under... understand... aaacchoooo!"

"Come on, let's get you to that van before you catch your death out here."


A short time later Panties found herself sitting in the warm, if somewhat cluttered, interior of the builder's van. The heater hummed away quietly in the background and a rather filthy blanket was wrapped around her. The builder had even provided Panties with a steaming cup of tea that she now sipped gratefully. "Feeling better?" he inquired.

"Yes, thank you, sir."

The man reached out a hand and drew a portion of the blanket back, exposing Panties' right breast which he proceeded to examine in rather more detail than was strictly necessary when reading her name-tattoo - especially when it wasn't written in Braille. "Panties, huh? Unusual. Still, what's in a name, eh? You ready now?"

Panties nodded briefly and shrugged off the blanket before leaning forward and unzipping the man's pants. Immediately, the massive penis sprang out at her, blue veins standing proud against the pale pinkness of the surface skin. Panties leaned in and, extending the tip of her tongue, began to gently lick at the tip of the member. The man pushed her off. "We haven't got time for all that, girl - tea break's almost over. Lay back and spread your legs."

Following her instructions, Panties did as she had been asked and it wasn't long before the man was delving deep into her, grunting and pummelling her body as he did so. Panties lay back, staring at the ceiling, feeling nothing but repugnance. She'd never really enjoyed 'quickies' and wondered, not for the first time, how men managed to get way with such behaviour... but, she supposed, men could do what they wanted and if all they desired was some instant relief, why should they be concerned what the woman thought or felt? Whatever other failings they may have, Panties considered, maybe the Black Widows had a point with regard to that anyway.

The back door of the van creaked open and a male head poked itself in. "Rain's stopped. Foreman says break's over and you're to get your arse back where the work is. By 'eck, she's got a nice arse."

"Well get in here, shut the door and give 'er one," the first bricklayer grasped out between grunts.

The second male, a youth barely passed school age, glanced over his shoulder for a second. "Will it be alright?"

"Of course it won't be - they'll shoot you at dawn... what the fuck do you think? We'll work a bit over after five and make it up to 'im, okay."

The youngster smiled. "Yeah, why not. Are these the slaves that appear on the holo-vision? I've always wanted to do one of them!"

"Sure are, sonny. Can't say I recall seeing this one yet though - I think I'd recall her." With that, the older man rolled onto his side, dragging Panties along with him and exposing her bum to the youth who finally hopped into the van and slammed the door shut behind him. Panties heard the sound of a zip being undone and, shortly afterwards a stiff prick forced its way passed her sphincter and up into her back passage. She grunted once and then was quiet again.

"You know I can feel your prick moving inside her?" the youngster commented.

"Yeah, there's not a whole load of meat between the two holes you know... means we do feel each other."

There was a sudden, violent pounding on the van's sides and a more mature voice yelled, "If you're not out there in five seconds, you're fired!"

"Oh, shit!" moaned the man up her pussy as he redoubled his efforts and shot his load into Panties. Behind her, the youth simply withdrew, clearly more worried about his employment prospects rather than his sexual gratification. Stuffing their equipment back into their pants, the men opened the rear doors and stepped out. The foreman let the pair walk passed him while he stared at Panties who rolled onto her back, sat up and closed her legs, drawing her knees up a little in a effort to hide what she shouldn't have been concerned about at all. There was something about the way the foreman was looking at her that Panties didn't like, almost as if she was something that he'd found of the sole of his boot. Using her hands, she covered her breasts as best she could while the man continued to stare at her. Suddenly, Panties felt embarrassed and her face began to colour. Still the man said nothing but, instead, he suddenly spat at her, the large dollop of thick saliva striking her full in the eye before starting to trickle down her cheek. Turning on his heels, the man walked slowly away, still saying nothing. Panties shivered and, after using the blanket to clean herself up, she clambered out of the van and started out back towards her work area.


By five minutes to four, Panties was waiting in the boiler house as she had been instructed. The place was pretty much as she had pictured it - large, overly-warm and cluttered. Three large boilers stood in a line against the back wall, two of them in rumbling operation while the third lay idly silent awaiting its duty. A complicated array of pipes, some small and some as large as eighteen inches in diameter wove their way about between several large control desks covered with diagrammatic representations of the estate and its buildings. The outer door opened and in stepped Melissa. The two young, naked women stared hard at each other but neither make any sort of aggressive move towards the other. Melissa moved sideways like a crab away from the door, never taking her eyes off Panties. As the clock fixed to the wall of the boiler house clicked over to four, the door opened again and Bertha entered, ducking her head to get under the jam. She was quickly followed by five strapping young male slaves all encased in their metal jock-strap contraptions and a young, muscular but rather flat-chested female slave with the name Amanda tattooed on her poorly developed breast. Amanda had a haughty air about her that Panties took an instant dislike to; the woman was carrying a coil of new, white rope.

"I'm glad to see that you're both here on time," Bertha announced. "Panties, cross your wrists behind your back. Amanda, tie them together."

Tossing back her long, blonde hair, Amanda rushed to obey and Panties was soon expertly tied. "Hold on to the rope, Amanda," continued Bertha, "and make sure she doesn't go anywhere." The slave now passed the rope between Panties legs then, moving round the bound girl, picked up the end again and stood, watching Panties closely, seeking to spot any attempt to escape before it happened.

Bertha now turned her attention to Melissa. "I understand that you have issued threats against Panties here." she said, a statement rather than a question.

The bald head nodded once before Melissa spoke. "So what's it to you, Bertha? You don't normally take an interest in our private infighting."

Bertha smiled slightly before continuing, "But I have plans for Panties here and I need her fit, healthy... and alive. Besides, she saved the life of my brother, remember?"

"How could I forget? She cost me one of my fingers in the process!"

"I don't really care about that, Melissa. I'm simply telling you to leave her alone."

Melissa's face darkened and, for a moment or two, she remained silent. "I don't think that I want to leave her alone, Bertha," she finally stated firmly.

"I though you'd feel that way which is why I brought these five with me," Bertha continued, indicating the males with a nod of her head. Four of the men moved silently towards Melissa who backed up but was rapidly halted when she reached a wall. Four of the men each took hold of one limb and lifted the now struggling woman off the ground before turning her face down and horizontal. The other man moved towards one of the larger pipes and started to remove a section of the lagging to reveal the metal inner below. Around the lagging at regular intervals was wrapped sticky tape printed with the letters "HWS" in a large, red font. Melissa was carried, cursing and swearing towards the pipe and, when the men reached their goal, they turned her back to the vertical and, following a quite complex set of moves, they soon had here straddling the casing, a leg on either side, held about a foot above it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.