Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 35: High Tea With Melissa

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35: High Tea With Melissa - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

With the debris from the kite flying 'event' cleared away, Sue-Li began to get most of the slaves working on laying out High Tea on a large table sheltered from the sun under an awning near the Cunningham's prize winning rose garden. Left to their own devices for a short while, most of the guests spent the time chatting to each other or in utilising one or more of the slaves to relieve their lusts. As Panties worked ferrying sandwiches, scones and cream cakes out from the kitchen to the buffet, she regularly had to make small detours to get around rutting couples or trios copulating on the grass. All this time the camera crews were kept busy recording this activity, focussing mostly on some of the more bizarre acts thought up by the more imaginative guests.

Once the tea was all set up, Sue-Li reported to Master Cunningham who, accompanied by Gil, came to make a personal inspection. The Young Mistress was still dragging her out-of-favour pet sissy, Butch, around by a lead attached to his balls; each time the unfortunate creature whimpered in pain, Gil had one of her guards kick Butch in the butt... which was, by now, as black and blue as his eye sockets.

"You know that sissy cost me a small fortune, don't you, Gil?" her father enquired of her as he surveyed the damage being caused to the pet.

"Yes, father," came the reply, "and I also know just how much you love me... besides, you don't like Butch much anyway, do you?"

"That's true," responded Miles, gently fondling his daughter's blond covered crotch before inserting his index finger into her. Gil smiled and groaned ever so slightly. "Ever since your mother passed away, you've meant everything to me... you remind me so much of her."

"Why, thank you father. Will I be joining you in the dungeon after the function is over?"

"Hmmm... that rather depends," answered Miles but, seeing the disappointment etched on his daughters face, hurried on to add, "but I'll do my best, alright?"

"Alright, father," came the response as Gil stood on tip-toe and kissed her father full on the cheeks while, at the same time, ensuring that her small breasts were squashed firmly against his silk covered chest.

Breaking away, Master Cunningham called out for Sue-Li who came running up, her ponderous breasts and thick, long cock swaying about in unison with each other. The she-male stopped cantering and stood still... though it took a few seconds before her genitalia and mammary glands halted their movements and joined the rest of her at rest.

"Is everything ready?" asked her Master.

"Yes, Master... all is prepared."

"Very well," and, raising his voice, Miles summoned his guests to the meal...


When all the guests had eaten their fill, Sue-Li instructed Bertha that it was time for the slaves to clear the remaining food away so, under the bullying of the frighteningly muscular woman, the work began. Panties found herself transporting a barely touched lemon meringue pie back towards the kitchen when she accidentally stumbled over a slight unevenness in the ground and collided with another female slave from differing dorm to her own. For a fraction of a second, inertia glued the pie its rapidly tilting plate... but gravity was not to be denied and the pasty case, with its gooey (though delicious) interior was soon describing a graceful arc through the air... until it struck the other slave squarely on a well-proportioned, shapely and firm left tit. As Panties struggled to stand up straight, a look of horror appearing on her face as she glanced about to see who had observed the incident... and the other woman looked at her chest and the mess sliding coolly down her flesh.

Bertha, having spotted what was going on, started to move towards the pair ready to bring matters back under control... only to find a delicate hand being placed on her hip and the Young Mistress's voice commanding her to halt. "That's Melissa, isn't it? Haven't we had to punish her in the past for fighting? And I know that Jenny... er, Panties... has a bit of a temper..."

"Yes, Mistress... you have," replied Bertha, a smile breaking out on her face as she realised what the Mistress was planning. "Should I summon a camera crew?"

"Yes, indeed you should, Bertha."

Melissa smiled evilly at Panties... and the new slave immediately spotted that Melissa was missing several teeth and had a nasty scar that ran down the left side of her face, starting just below the hairline, passing over her eye (which was badly discoloured and clearly dysfunctional) and ending at the corner of her mouth. Other than that, Melissa was a good looking young woman with long auburn pussy hair (currently sporting a blue bow tied in it) and a slim, though muscular frame. Rather worryingly, she also had the bald plate of a criminal with the initials CC branded into her skull. Without saying a word, Melissa reached out a hand and pulled the waistband of Panties knickers away from her body before tipping what was left of a strawberry trifle that she had been transporting away from the buffet into the resulting gap. Dropping the empty bowl and releasing the front of the cotton knickers, Melissa proceeded to grasp the sides of the panties and to yank them up, forcing trifle up into Panties' vagina and out though the side gussets of the garment. Panties gasped, her eyes opening wide with shock as the cold substance invaded her private parts. Melissa let go and stood back waiting to see what this new-comer would do now.

(Two camera crews had now arrived upon the scene and were already at work. A small, though growing, number of guests had also ambled over to observe what was going on and had formed a ring around the proceedings.)

Reaching behind her without taking her eyes off her opponent, Panties grabbed an uneaten chocolate éclair from the table behind her and proceeded to grind it into Melissa's remaining good eye. The other slave howled in pain and blindly thrust out both her hands, striking Panties hard on the chest and knocking her back into the buffet table which proceeded to collapse under the weight of the slave. Woman, table and buffet crashed to the ground, with several plates of sandwiches and pastries smearing their way onto Panties body... though the bowl of clotted cream that alighted, upside down, on the crown of her head made the most mess and provoked the loudest laughter from the assembled guests. Cursing angrily, Panties threw herself at Melissa who, since she was still clearing the cream and chocolate out of her right eye, didn't see the human missile coming. Panties' head crashed into the stomach of the other girl, knocking the wind out of her and sending both women to the ground. Melissa grabbed hold of Panties' hair with both hands and pulled... tears sprang to the dark haired girl's eyes as she vainly reached out only to recall that Melissa had no hair on her head... so, instead, she grabbed the other slave's pussy fuzz certain in the knowledge that Melissa couldn't retaliate in kind as she herself shaved down there. The pair rolled around on the grass, each trying to get the better of the other. Eventually Panties realised that she was losing this battle of the hair and so she released Melissa and tried to scramble up. This was a mistake for, freed from the pain in her crotch, the other woman was able to redouble her efforts to pull Panties hair out by the sockets. Panties frantically took hold of Melissa's wrists and tried to force them away from her, only to find that with all the goo on her palms, she couldn't get a good enough grip to do anything effective. By now both girls had managed to struggle up to their knees and, having the advantage, Melissa proceeded to stand, forcing Panties up to. "You're going to pay for this, you little hussy!" hissed Melissa evilly.

"Piss off!" came the defiant reply. Melissa's knee came crashing up into Panties' crotch sending trifle flying in all directions... and causing the slave-girl to scream again and to release her flimsy grip on Melissa's wrists. The shaven headed woman now used her advantage to force her weakened opponent to half turn and to walk backwards a few steps before she released her grip on Panties' hair and, using her right foot, gave her opponent a powerful side-kick in the stomach. With all the air knocked out of her, Panties almost flew backwards through the air almost doubled over... and promptly landed in the rose garden, just as Melissa had wanted! The sharp thorns of an Empress Charlotte were driven into Panties' flesh and, if she'd had any breath left, she's have screamed again... but, as it was, all she could do was to recoil away from the plant and to accidentally stumble into a magnificent six foot tall specimen of Ode to Joy. Before Panties knew it, she was deeply entangled in the bush seemingly caught on all sides by its spikes. After a few feeble attempts to escape Ode's clutches, Panties realised that it would be best if she simply froze and remained where she was. Before her the now smiling Melissa was standing, hands on hips, panting heavily with her magnificent breasts heaving rhythmically but clearly delighting in her victory. Somewhere along the line, she'd lost her ribbon, Panties noted. The camera crews were still busy taping everything while the watching guests clambered for more... and an furious Miles Cunningham was hastening over to survey the damage to his precious roses.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.