Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 34: Tit for Tat

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34: Tit for Tat - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

"Why did you scream, child? Do you not trust me?" Martha, held firmly above the evil looking horn of the rhinoceros, her legs kicking furiously, could barely comprehend what her new master was inquiring. The two men holding her by the arms kept a firm grip, despite her constant movement.

The old man made a small gesture with a couple of fingers, something that looked to be a sign of dismissal, and the two men pulled Martha upwards. Once she was well clear of the animal, the wooden seat that had dropped, was repositioned. The two men seated Martha onto the bare plank and stepped back. "Child, do you trust me?" Again, in that soothing voice of his.

Martha, visibly shaken, responded with a small nod.

"Then your scream was merely a reaction to an unexpected and potentially dangerous situation." He nodded too now. "I should have forewarned you, child. I see that now. Come down and we will talk."

Martha, legs still shaking, crawled to the stairs leading down. After a slow, trembling descent, she made it to the man's side. He turned and re-entered the room they'd had their initial interview in the previous day. She waited silently as he took his seat. Her nerves were calming, now that she was well away from the animal. Now, her curiosity was returning, albeit with hesitation and warily.

He patted his knee gentle, "Sit, child, we'll talk now."

Martha obediently sat on the floor, placing herself next to the allotted knee. "When someone, like me, gets to be too old... certain bodily functions cease to respond so readily as it does in one's youth."

She quietly listened, perplexed. This wasn't new information to her, not after her years of experience in the medical industry. He rested a hand on her bald, tattooed head and his eyes clouded over, as if entering a far off world, one that only he could see.

Martha recalled his unusually active cock but didn't really think much of it -- certainly nothing relevant or noteworthy. She'd always believed that the men of her community, even those unable to function at a normal pace, sexually, were still retained strong, virile and other undeniable attributes; mental and emotional traits that made some more powerful than others -- almost omnipotent. How else could women, in a society of male dominance continue to respect their masters and the few mistresses? What did he mean, "... cease to function... ?" Slow down, maybe... but to cease? As if it no longer functions, at all? What did that rhinoceros have to do with him and others that are lacking... ?... And lacking what?

Her thoughts were cut short... "I see your mind is racing a mile a minute, child. Slow down, listen and learn." Martha calmed her mind and let her questions rest until the old man had his say. "You've already had contact with my penis, child, yesterday. I saw from your reactions that you were well pleased with what you saw, especially after a hint of boredom, that

coming from past experience with older men like myself." Martha nodded in assent, remembering the size and strength of his penis and smiled.

"Yes, I see that you remember well." He smiled also, remembering. "But that was not all my doing. I had to take..." He hesitated here, seeming to search his mind for the right word. His head cocked in thought, "to get aid in order to achieve that erection." Martha's lower jaw dropped and her eyes widened at this information, but managed to remain silent -- waiting to learn more of his odd condition, her nursing instincts jumping to the fore.

"Martha, you and your golden brown skin and eyes darker than my own..." He trailed off, seeming to still be lost in his own little world. Then, he looked down at her, his stare was so intense, she was forced to look at the floor, to avoid the intensity of those dark eyes. A shiver ran through her as she felt a finger begin to trace the scabbed letters on her head. "CC..." He read, out loud and to no one in particular. "CC." He repeated again.

Martha, confused, looked up at him, forcing his fingers to lose track in the course of tracing another "C". "Master... ?"

He snapped out of his reverie and looked down at her, "You call me 'Master'. I am honoured since I never told you what to call me." He smiled, pleased and she beamed in response, from her position on the floor. "You have a question, child?"

"Master," she began again. "What does this have to do with the rhinoceros? And the other animals in the zoo?"

A chuckle rose from his wrinkled throat and his eyes shined gleefully. "The rhinoceros, isn't really important, child; it is his horn I am interested in, at the moment."

A light bulb flashed in her mind. "The ivory!" She exclaimed as she caught on. "But what does that have to do with sexuality and the ability to function properly?" In school, she'd started reading an ancient article on aphrodisiacs, but had grown bored with the topic, since such things weren't used anymore. Now, here she was, listening to this old man tell her about rhinoceros, horns and ivory, and unbelievably, aphrodisiacs. She shook her head in disbelief. Common sense told her that if anyone were found using such a thing, he'd be banned from the community -- made an outcast.

Another chuckle. "Stop thinking so much, child." Martha smiled, mentally exhausted from her seemingly unending thought process.

"What does the ivory have to do with aphrodisiacs, Master?" Martha knew that slaves, servants and well, any lesser class of peoples wasn't supposed to ask questions, but she felt this situation was okay. It was, after all, a learning experience -- and a paying job. She smiled at that last thought... A bony finger lightly tapped on her bare head and a small "tsk" brought her back from her thoughts. She shook her head clear of her private conversation and decided quickly not to giggle at him for tapping her head as he did. "Sorry, Master, my mind doesn't ever stop thinking on its own, it seems." Well, she didn't giggle, but there was a distinct smile in her words. He gave her a faux look of sternness before he continued to speak.

"Child, once this conversation is over, you will be put back to work. You will not have the luxury of asking so many questions. You will not have time to think on your own; if you can manage doing that and completing your duties before the days end. Enjoy this moment, but please allow me to explain my mission, uninterrupted. Afterwards, you may ask questions, if you have any."

"Yes, Master." And with that, Martha quieted down and concentrated on what the old man was telling her.

He settled back in his chair, the cushions barely giving way to his light weight. "Here, at the Asian Zoological Society, we -- my assistant (who you will meet later) -- and myself set up shop not to study animals in the traditional sense." He wasn't surprised to see Martha's look of perplexity. He stroked her face, reassuringly, with a warm bony hand. She smiled and waited with minimal patience for him to continue. "Okay, I know you are getting impatient, child, so I shall get on with it." They both smiled broadly as he spoke her thoughts.

"No, not traditional studies, at all," he continued. For appearances only, we do allow some of the public, especially school-aged children to come and visit our animals and to learn more about their habits and habitats, but other than that, we have nothing to do with, shall we say: show and tell, as is the norm with other zoos." She nodded, understanding already that this place wasn't like any zoo she'd visited as a child.

"As the sign, out front reads, we do indeed sell aphrodisiacs here. Our clientele is small, rather elite, since our products are expensive. Why so expensive, you may wonder? Because each dose is produced, or procured, by hand." He held up his own bony hands. "These hands, child, have been through a lot in life, yet even in my old age, they get no rest." She quietly listened, knowing he'd be back on track soon enough, if she kept her patience.

He turned his hands left and right, as he held them up for inspection, studying the small scars and telltale signs of arthritis. He lowered his hands. "Your job here will be to help me test the intensity of my creations. As I said, we are a fairly new company and still have much to learn. As you know, it has been many years since anyone has used aphrodisiacs."

"Yes, but why now, Master... ?"

He leaned forward, reached a hand to touch her bosom, barely hidden behind the light material of her mini blouse. "Beautiful. A masterpiece." Martha actually felt herself blush, as he reached a hand under her breast, cupped it and lifted its weight in his warm palm. "In my youth, I'd be sporting an instant hard on. One that would be more than adequate to show my interest." He sighed now, as he leaned back in his chair, leaving a cool spot on her breast as he hand vacated the underlying side.

Martha felt herself sadden with that soft sigh. She liked this little old man with his bony hands, his soft voice and his mysterious ways. Even his erratic conversations were enjoyable -- stimulating and challenging.

"I have often heard men, throughout the years, complain about how they felt inadequate performing sexually as they aged. Some even professed to losing complete interest, much to the chagrin and anger of their mates. On the other hand, I've had men come to me, complaining that their wives, slaves, mistresses and even their pets, have lost interest in sexual activity -- on one level or another." Martha leaned forward, listening with astuteness, having never heard such things before. So this was what men discussed in privacy?

"Child, this information must never leave this building. Never. This is a test area, a laboratory, so to speak. For us, my partner and I, to continue our work, we must have privacy. Our customers depend on it."

"But your sign out front announces what you sell here, Master." Now she was confused. So much for understanding.

He nodded and folded his hands together, intertwining the fingers and rested his chin upon the fist. "Child, the public believes this place to be a zoo and a place to sell aphrodisiacs; for them, it's a novel idea -- sexual aids are often purchased as gag gifts. But for others, that small portion of the public that wishes to remain anonymous -- it's a gift from heaven." Martha just sat and listened obediently saving her questions until later, as commanded.

Since it became apparently that Martha was not going to interrupt, the old man smiled slightly and continued. "We are still developing methods. What works best -- pills or powders, that sort of stuff. You'll be helping us develop better products and helping us to procure others."

Martha didn't like the idea of that last part. The very word "procure" meant to obtain items by unscrupulous means. She felt herself getting nervous again.

Seeing her unease, he reached down and cupped her chin, ensuring that she continued to look into his eyes. "Child, trust me. You are a convicted criminal, but even I see by your listed crimes, that you deserve the right to be trusted." And with that said, Martha relaxed. Yes, she trusted him, though, she didn't understand why. He took her hand and laid it in his lap,

across his warm, soft crotch.

"What is your name, child?" He asked. "Mine is Asa." A quick, confused look from Martha. "Oh, I know, completely unusual for a man of Asian heritage, but still, quite apt. I do like to heal those who need it most; and where they, or some, need it most." He finished with a wry smile. Martha burst out laughing at the odd smile Asa made on his wrinkled old face. Even he had to laugh, knowing his attempt at such a smile was feeble and only a playful attempt at lightening the mood. "And your name, child?"

Martha, knowing it wasn't polite to force a man to repeat any question, quickly responded. "I am Martha, Master Asa."

"A pretty name for a pretty lady." She felt him squeeze her hand, the one that was resting on his crotch. She felt something stir there and smiled, knowing it took a lot for this man to stir anything. "Alas, I have not used any of my own potions today, child Martha. My body wishes to respond to even this innocent touch of yours, but it cannot. Age, is not always good. Wisdom replaces physical abilities, which is why such things as aphrodisiacs are needed." Martha gave her employer a small smile of understanding.

"You need not concern yourself with me, I have the knowledge, ability and means of getting what I want and need, Martha." She frowned now, noting his use of her name instead of "child" which she'd enjoyed hearing.

"Child? Are you troubled?" His face showed sudden concern, picking up on her doleful expression. Now, though, her face brightened into a smile. "What is it? What did I say to bring such sadness to your pretty face?" His mannerism wasn't what Martha would ever expect from most men, but from this, it was no surpass. He was showing himself to be a very emotional man, concerned for the emotional well-being of those around him. "Master, it is my name -- or pet-name..." She trailed off, not really sure how she should go about telling him she liked being called "child".

She didn't have to, he knew and squeezed the hand that still lay motionless in his lap. "I will continue to call you 'child'. For everyone else, you are to be called 'Martha'. This is my order, do not give me reason to argue my decision." Martha's face lit up like a full moon on a cloudless night as she heard him give his mock order to her new moniker. "Yes, Master. For you, and only you, will I answer to the name of "child", as you command; and I will only answer to my birth name when others wish my attention." With that, she gave his soft cock a firm, yet gentle squeeze, and it responded by swelling on its own.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.