Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 32: A Stroll in the Park... And a Strange Meeting

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32: A Stroll in the Park... And a Strange Meeting - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Uri Matsumato lay back on the surface of her desk in the reception area of Trenshaw and Associates Inc (Accounts Department) and gripped the wooden edges harder to prevent herself from sliding any further up it as young Dave from stores thrust himself repeatedly into her. Uri clamped her legs tighter around the lad's waist and stifled a yawn. It wasn't the poor boy's fault, she thought to herself, for it was well known that he was 'simple-minded', but he had no technique at all and she needed more that a simple fucking in the missionary position to excite her. Besides, Dave was young and just couldn't last. Uri knew it would be over soon so, in an effort to encourage and please him, she forced herself to moan a few times and to mutter, "Oh, Dave. You're so big. Do it harder." Even to her own ears there was a distinct lack of enthusiasm to her tone, she thought, but Dave didn't seem to notice as his face loomed over hers, his eyes tight shut and his mouth set in a grimace as he tried to hold on longer.

The street door opened and a chill breeze blew briefly over Miss Matsumato's small breasts, causing her nipples to thrust up a little as Mister Patterson entered the building. "Good evening, sir," Uri called out cheerfully.

"Evening, Miss Matsumato... Dave..." replied the Head Accountant as he headed towards the lift, barely breaking his stride to look at the fornicating couple.

"Now there's a man I wouldn't mind spending some time with", Uri thought to herself... and not for the first time either. "Wonder how he's planning on spending the money he got for selling his daughter into slavery? Funny, though, he doesn't look overly happy just now; all that instant wealth and he just goes about with a really glum expression plastered over his face. Maybe I should make the effort to help cheer him up... and to assist him to spend that money? A girl deserves a good evening out occasionally... and the odd present comes in nice too..."

A sudden expletive bursting from Dave's mouth yanked Uri back to reality as he shot his wad into her. Instinctively, Uri tossed back her head and howled back despite feeling hardly anything more erotic herself than the dampness of his spunk coating her innards. "At all costs, please the man... and act the role if you have to," as her mother used to drum into her.

Dave collapsed upon Uri, his weight pinning her to the desk. After a few moments, he lifted his head and looked her in the eye. "Book me in for the same time next week," he ordered before levering himself away from her, his now limp and glistening penis withdrawing from her love tunnel with a faint 'plopping' sound. The young man pulled up his trousers and zipped them shut before leaving without a backward glance, confident in the knowledge that Uri Matsumato, as an obedient female, would do as he had commanded despite the fact that she earned at least three times his salary. Indeed, behind him the receptionist was already pencilling the appointment into her diary and, with that task done, Uri opened her top drawer and pulled out a wad of tissues before starting to clean the jizz off herself. She liked to look her best at all times... after all, she was a professional.


The day's work now being over, Uri left the Trenshaw building and set off on her short walk home. The evening air felt cool on her bare pussy and bum though the rest of her was pleasantly warm, covered as it was by the new suit she'd treated herself to over the weekend. It had been rather expensive but then, everything from that exclusive establishment on Fourth Avenue she liked to visit was. Uri smiled to herself as she glanced down at the jacket and trousers she was wearing. The description 'daring' hardly covered the creation, she thought to herself, for while the jacket was quite conventional (business-like dark wool with a thin pin-strip in it, long sleeves, no buttons and nothing worn below) it was the trousers that really set the outfit off. Trousers for women was a new fashion fad but, of course, to comply with the law (and, it had to be said, Uri's own needs) a large egg-timer shaped hole had been cut around her groin area, between her legs and back up about her petite posterior giving free access to both her pussy and her rear entrance. "Smart, daring, business-like and practical," Uri muttered contentedly to herself.

Rounding a corner, Uri paused and glanced over at a sign attached by the side of a door on the other side of the road that she didn't recall seeing before. 'Asian Zoological Society' she read and, after leaning forward and peering a bit, she managed to make out the next line - 'Aphrodisiacs Sold Here'. "Interesting," Uri Matsumoto mumbled to herself her keen mind already working on some possibilities to turn this to her advantage. Aphrodisiacs were almost unheard of these days but... well, some elderly men could still find them of use, assuming that they worked, and rich elderly men might well be extremely grateful to a young (and willing) woman who could arouse what had been long dormant and then satisfy them. "Yes, indeed, I'll have to remember where this place is," she thought before continuing on her way. Uri hadn't taken a step of two before a faint screaming could be heard coming out of the building through a broken window set high in the wall. It was certainly a woman's voice that was making the sound but Miss Matsumoto wasn't too clear whether it was a scream of terror or of lust... or a mixture of both. A chill ran down her spine and she resolved that, when she visited the Asian Zoological Society she wouldn't stay long! Lengthening her stride, the young woman pressed on her way.

Casting her mind back over the day at the office, Uri recalled that it hadn't been all as bad as her time with Dave. "Now, let me see," she considered, "there was that nice rep from the stationary supply company... and the well hung guy who'd called to see Mister Jefferies in Invoicing... Jack the Night Security Officer (of course - he always wanted his early morning 'release' after a hard night patrolling the building)... Mister Arkwright from the third floor who had Donna, his rather bimbo-ish new sexratary with the silicon enhanced tits and peroxide blond hair (and we all know why she got the job... and it wasn't for her ability to do the filing accurately either) join in too... and, the highlight of the day, the half hour with the lads in the copy room!" Uri smiled to herself as she recalled her regular liaison with the five virile young men in their basement domain. By now the little group had got the procedure down to a fine art for, with time limited and five fellas to satisfy, everything had to go smoothly... and Uri had to use every ounce of her control and co-ordination. After all, taking one up front, one in the rear passage while sucking a third and hand milking a bloke with each hand, all simultaneously, was something that not every girl could manage... and, indeed, it had was Uri's party-piece and had earned her many invitations and free meals in various fancy restaurants and private functions.

Reaching Central Park, Uri took the path that lead past the punishment stocks where she treated herself by buying five custard pies from a nearby stall before mashing them firmly into the face of an ungrateful wife who had, according to the sign suspended over her head, dared to have the audacity not to gratefully give thanks to her husband after he told her that he was offering her services as a prize in the local primary school raffle. "What's the matter, cow? You frigid or something?" Uri screamed at the woman as the fifth pie struck home. "You should feel honoured to serve the community when required!"

The middle-aged wife held fast in the ancient wooden trap shock her head in a vain attempt to clear her vision a little before managing to give vent to a retort. "Piss off, slag!"

It seemed obvious to Uri that the woman had not yet learned the error of her ways and so, after casting her eyes about, the young receptionist picked up a stick laying in the grass nearby before proceeding to lay into the woman's exposed and vulnerable bottom with it. "Take that! And that! And that!" cried the oriental girl as she repeatedly hit the quivering flesh before her. The woman twisted about in an effort to avoid the rain of stinging blows while simultaneously, giving voice to a stream of howls. After a few moments, Uri's anger faded away and she managed to regain control of her emotions. Glancing about, Uri was just a trifle embarrassed to notice that her burst of temper was drawing stares from several passers-by; pulling herself upright, she forced the end of the stick up the woman's back passage while giving forth a further lecture about service to the community. By this time the matron in the stocks was crying too much to answer and so, after pulling her jacket straight, Uri departed.

A further five minutes walk took Uri out of the park and back into a built up area. She hadn't gone far down the street when she heard the sound of a man's running footsteps closing in on her. "Hey, Miss! Wait a moment!"

Obediently, Uri paused and turned. Closing in quite rapidly was a young man of about twenty- five years of age. Oddly, considering how good the doctors were at fixing problems with eyes, he was wearing a pair of spectacles... and, even more strangely, his hair-line was already receding. Uri peered more closely - tattered jeans with some holes at the knees, a chequered pattern shirt that couldn't have been washed for several weeks at least, a ragged beard that was several inches long... and yet this was no tramp for a keen intelligence shone in the newcomer's eyes as he checked out the young woman in front of him.

"How can I serve you?" Uri asked politely.

The man said nothing but simply walked around her and Uri could feel his eyes boring into her every step of the way. Finally he returned to his starting position where, taking hold of Uri's jacket with both hands, he drew the edges away from her body before studying her breasts closely.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.