Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 31: Love Potions

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31: Love Potions - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Julie was looking sceptically at Martha after mention of the involvement of the children.

Martha, still soaking in the tub looked down at her pussy as she spoke, "You must realise, Julie, that first off, the children weren't involved in any direct sexual play. Also, their participation was merely to give them a taste of domination. It was, for me, an interesting and exciting ordeal, but it was also exhausting -- mentally and emotionally."

"Oh, and Jules, the females -- all of them, were directed to return to the house, as well as the youngest of the male children." Martha now looked up at Julie and watched as her friend relaxed.

"All right, we got that cleared up, I'm glad you explained about the children. What happened with the men? I would think that the adult males would be more satisfying -- though a bit more knowledgeable in administering pain in just the right places."

Martha felt a cloud of emotion enter her heart at the mention of the men. "The children had been at play -- now it was the men's turn. The children were directed out of the area while the men held some competition." Martha looked to Julie, confusion at this new experience.

"Have you ever heard of 'cutting'?"

Julie, stopped dabbing at Martha's injuries while she thought about the word. "You mean like cutting meat and vegetables?" Julie knew she wasn't correct, but felt compelled to venture a guess.

"Well, a knife is used -- a very sharp one. A scalpel. Cutting, like meat and vegetables, close but not quite. It's more like tattooing except that instead of a needle, a knife is used to cut a design into the skin." Julie gasped at the thought of having her skin cut into for any reason.

Martha continued, ignoring Julie's gasp, "Two of the men decided to hold a contest of sorts, to see who was the better at cutting. They figured that since I was already marked up, I would be perfect for the competition."

"Julie?" Martha asked her friend hesitantly.

"Yes?"

Martha leaned forward, scooted around on the smooth surface of the tub to reveal her back. "What did those men carve into my back?" A gasp and then laughter broke out. Martha turned to look at her friend, who was sitting there with a hand clasped over her mouth, a poor attempt at covering her mirth.

"What... ?" Martha asked, trying to avoid the urge to laugh also. "Jules, what'd the men cut into my skin?" Julie, after she got her laughter under control, looked closer at the markings on Martha's upper back.

"Well," Started Julie, with an obvious giggle on the tip of her tongue. "Both markings are nearly the same. They look like... Breasts!" And here, Julie gave way to her laughter. Martha, pulled at her skin, at her right shoulder, attempting to see the markings.

"Breasts?" Martha cried out in disbelief. She couldn't figure out why the men would chose such breasts to carve on her body. "Julie, hand me a mirror."


Martha, now out of the tub and back in Julie's bedroom, stood in front of the full length mirror -- again studying her back. Yes, the men had marked her with breasts back there. But that wasn't all they had carved there. Each man, it seemed, felt the need to sign his piece of artwork. Under the left breast was a small "V" with a loop at each end. The other breast had a small line of squiggles -- waves. It had taken Martha and Julie some time to realise these were astrological signs -- Aries and Aquarius, respectfully.

Julie held a smaller mirror for Martha, aiming it so that the latter could look at her backside easier. "You have to admit, it is um... Different." She told Martha, still finding it hard to retain her laughter. Martha just shook her head, again in disbelief. She was going to have to start wearing something over her upper torso everyday to avoid stares from those cuttings. The bald and branded head was one thing, that was something the law had done for her misdeeds. These cuttings however, were done for sport -- or art. Depending how one looked at the breasts. "Get yourself decent, it's time dinner."

"Girls! Come and get!" shouted a voice from downstairs.

"Came the call of the wild, as I like to think of it," Julie smiled.

Martha looked back at Julie as she led the way, down the stairs, to the kitchen. "Why do you call it 'the call of the wild'?" Julie laughed and continued on to the main floor.

The girls, having seen that the table was set and all the platters in place, seated themselves at the far end of the table -- away from Julie's parents. As Julie had insinuated, the meal was indeed wild. Martha looked on at a pile of white here, a heap of green and white there. Everything had white in it -- except for Julie's father, Mr. Browning's plate. Julie knew what that meant, but didn't care to think about it, she decided that the best thing to do was to complement the cook and eat her portion.


"Baby-Sitter needed. Compassion required. Must tolerate a lot of sitting. See..."

"Yes, the job does seem harmless enough. I'll check out the position this morning." Martha felt a hint of scepticism, especially after her last failed attempt at getting a likeable job position. "Julie, you don't think there's something here that we aren't seeing? Maybe we should try to figure out what is really expected of a person in this job."

"Martha, you worry too much. It's just a baby-sitting position. Nothing more; nothing less." Martha nodded in agreement and, as with the party favours position, she could always back down from the job. Hopefully, this experience will be much less humiliating... And less painful.


She looked again at the address given in the advertisement, then looked at the front of the building. A baby-sitter here, she thought to herself? Again, she looked to the placard posted next to the door: Asian Zoological Society. And in smaller letters underneath: Aphrodisiacs Sold Here.

Oh well. She opened the door and stepped inside, feeling quite curious. A woman seated at a desk, looked up as the door closed behind Martha. "Hello," came the soft, welcoming greeting. Martha immediately felt at ease.

"Hello. I'm here to apply for the position of baby-sitter." Martha's fingers went to her bare head, "Will there be a problem with the fact that I've been convicted of some crimes? If so, I shall leave and stop wasting both our time."

The woman, oriental, petite and very pretty with her long straight black hair, stood and moved around behind Martha to exam the list of charges. "No, these seem pretty minor offences. The professor may ask you for details, just be honest. He's a fair man, give him a chance." Martha was glad she'd chosen a short black blouse to wear with her usual outfit of hose, garter and shoes. The black did wonders at covering the new breasts on her back and the material was light enough that it didn't irritate the skin.

Martha smiled, relieved to know that she would have a fair chance at the position. The woman pointed to a door down the hall, without actually looking in that direction. "Go there. Go ahead and enter the room. The professor will want to start the interview right away."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.