Shameful Day
Chapter 30: Let the Hunt Begin

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30: Let the Hunt Begin - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Martha and Julie lay sprawled across the floor of the family's dungeon. "We know you aren't going to be able to get a professional job, not yet, at least. We'll concentrate on getting you an entry level position somewhere." Julie proclaimed in her usual realistic way. Martha, with pen in hand, was scanning down the listings in the classified section of the Female For Hire magazine. She had thought that she'd never again have to pick up that piece of rubbish whom some called informative reading. That nursing job was supposed to last her a lifetime -- and maybe earn her enough money to purchase a slave or two. Now, it seems that desire would remain a fantasy.

"Here!" Julie, her face alight with her smile, pointed out a job for Martha. "Go apply for it in the morning. It sounds like it will be a fun position." Martha frowned, sceptically on the word 'position', but held her tongue. She stretched her body to look better at the advertisement that Julie found:

Party Favours Needed: No experience required. Apply in person at Party 'Til U Drop.

Martha noted the address and decided to head over to the store tomorrow. Today, she still needed to rest even though she was felt somewhat antsy. Not wanting to remain on the floor any longer, she rose to her feet and stretched cat like -- with fingers looking like deadly claws as they too were stretched and flexed. After a few stiff muscles loosened, she headed over to the various contraptions at the far end of the room. She stopped in front of the iron maiden and shivered. This definitely was not her idea of fun. But, as always, she had to open it up to view the spikes it held within its walls. She shivered as the spikes came to view. They always enticed her into wondering just what it'd feel like to sit in such a contraption, then she'd remember that it was for punishment not for pleasure. Well, not for self pleasure anyway.

Julie got up on all fours and crawled over to where Martha stood. She fingered Martha's smooth dark cheeks, sliding a finger in between. Martha spread her legs in response, liking the relaxing feel of her playmate's finger. "What have we here?" A masculine voice brought both heads around to the stairs leading to the main level of the house.

Smiling from her position, Julie responded, "Hello, Daddy! Come join us. I was helping Martha find a job."

Julie's father approached the girls, smiling broadly. "It doesn't look to me like the two of you are job hunting." The girls broke out laughing. Martha turned to face Julie's father. "Mr. Browning, thank you for allowing me to stay here a few days. Your wife told me I could go home in a couple of days." Martha's hand rose to her now bald head and lightly traced over the scab left behind by the branding. She winced, as the pain ebbed its way down nerve endings.

"Martha, I always liked you," Mr. Browning piped up as she reached to open his fly. "You've always been friendly and courteous towards me and those of my household." Martha listened politely as she pulled his cock free and began to lightly tickle the tip with her thumb.

"Martha, why don't you stay here and be my personal servant? I would pay well so that you could return to your apartment each evening and you would have weekends off." Martha flicked the tip of his cock with her tongue, acknowledging the offer. Julie, quietly kneeling where she was when her father entered the dungeon, smiled in anticipation of her playmate working in the household. She hadn't thought of that and believed it a grand idea. Martha was thinking, as she slid his engorged cock into her mouth. With her free hand, she grabbed his balls, heavy with cum and began to gently massage them.

Julie returned to fingering Martha's bushy twat. She loved how the dark hair hid the small hill that was the clit. She giggled as she remembered from her lessons on Greek that the very word "clitoris" meant "little hill". A tug on her hair stopped her giggles. She looked up from her position on the floor. Her father was looking down, a look of feigned sternness on his face. "Father, is there anything I may do to please you?" She asked politely and as a way to control her giggles. Martha ignored them both and continued to suck Mr. Browning's cock. His was slimmer, much easier to play with in the mouth. Deep throating this man's cock was a pleasure. It's very slimness helped to ease it into the throat, no matter how constricted those muscles are at the time. And right now, Martha's throat muscles were constricted as she absorbed his generous offer of employment. She was overwhelmed with happiness and gratitude, but she knew she couldn't accept such a position. She wasn't a servant, she was a nurse. She would find her own niche in the world. Somehow.

Mr. Browning pointed to Martha's pussy, "Don't let me stop you, dear. It's good therapy for Martha." Martha sighed contentedly as she felt Julie's fingers pinch her clit. Yes, this was good therapy. She sucked harder on his cock, feeling her nose hit his stomach as he thrust all the way into her throat. She had to work hard to control a sneeze that was building. Not a good time for something like that to occur.


Martha stood outside the store. Party 'Til U Drop was, as she'd expected, painted brightly, its very colours announcing the fun within. She stood for a moment, outside the building, taking a moment to recall the events of yesterday. She breathed deeply, memory of Mr. Browning's slim cock entered her mind. She stood where she was, hand on the door, remembering again how his jizz coated her lips, eyes and nose. It was while he was shooting cum on her face that she, herself, pissed on Julie's fingers as those fingers, quite dextrous, pinched Martha's hairy pussy to climax. It was with these warm feelings of love that she twisted the doorknob and stepped into the building...

"Welcome!" A male voice greeted her warmly. "You must be here for the job. Must be, we don't get too many females in here for any other reason. You start immediately." He was a talkative sort, a busy little man. Elderly, with kind, albeit mischievous eyes, Martha noted as she found herself being manhandled to the back of the building.

"Wha... ?" She began.

"No time for interviews. What's your name, sweetie?" He asked as he looked her over and made mental note of her bald head. Oh well, he thought, no time for being particular about who he hired. His customers were getting impatient, as it was. "Never mind, I don't need a name. No time for niceties. No time for anything except to get you suited up and out to the customer's house."

Martha, her head reeling with the man's non-stop chatter, allowed herself to be ushered around. She barely even noticed the oddity of the store, the gear lying around and even the bizarre costumes, were barely seen. She found herself stripped of her short blouse and her usual hose was quickly pulled down. "Come on, girl, we haven't all day." She lifted each leg, allowing herself to be stripped. She felt slightly subconscious, not for being naked but for her head and the proclamations branded there. The man, though, didn't seem to care so she tried to ignore it and keep up with the man's monologue.

"Here," he blurted, as he tossed her a costume. "Put this on." Martha, caught the outfit. It was white with some black markings on it. She couldn't tell what it was, and at the little man's impatient look, didn't stop to check it. She quickly donned the outfit -- a white body suit that left her limbs bare. She'd never worn such an outfit, though she'd heard of them.

When she was done tugging it into place, she was able to look down at herself. There were black dots on it, varying in size with numbers set in the centre. If a black person's skin could pale, then Martha's would be whiter than the whitest person. She was about to become a party favour, all right. And...

Her line of thought was broken as the man, her boss for now, held up a pair of matching hose for her to put on. "Hurry now. No time for dawdling." She did as she was ordered and, after having found a place to sit, got the stockings in place. She did notice, however, that her seat wasn't comfortable. She made due with the discomfort, knowing it was only temporary and would be fine once she got up off the chair.

"Shoes! You need shoes." The man looked down at the floor, left and right. "Shoes... ?" Martha smirked as she watched the man. Was he, she wondered, talking to the shoes? Calling out to them and expecting them to reply? The very idea made her giggle audibly, she slapped a hand over her mouth to muffle the noise.

"Oh laugh now, young lady, for the fun is only about to begin." He winked knowingly at her. Martha felt a twinge of suspicion enter her mind at that look. Why would he think she'd "know" what was about to happen? She'd never even been to a party involving men. She'd been alone most of her life and any parties she'd ever attended were small gatherings. Well, she'd just go along with him for now and hope for the best -- and for fun, as he'd stated.

A horn sounded from behind the shop. "That's your ride. You'll be taken to the party and dropped off. In a few hours the driver will return to pick you up and return you here. Now, go have fun and do as the party host asks." Martha tried to catch each instruction as it was hurled at her, while he hurriedly put her in the back of the waiting van. "And remember, don't ask questions!" He shouted at the vehicle as he rushed Martha off to her party.

Martha looked at the driver seated in front of her. "Where are we going?" For an answer, she received a slap to the mouth.

"Weren't you commanded to refrain from asking questions, slut?" The driver, visibly angered by the distraction, stared at her in the rear-view mirror. Martha looked down into her lap, then back up at the driver. She knew she'd regret it, but it had to be said. "Weren't you told it isn't nice to hit a lady in the face?"

Yep, she regretted it as soon as the last word was out of her mouth. The driver, hearing the back talk, stomped on the brake peddle, sending Martha and a couple of boxes sliding forward. He jumped out of the van and pulled the side door opened, dragging the impertinent woman out by a foot. Martha's feeble attempts at escape was squashed by the strength generated from his anger at her second question. "You fucking slut! You just had to ask another question, didn't you?" Martha caught a whiff of foul breath as he heavily breathed out each word. "You fucking little whore. You'll wish you'd never spoken to any man after I get through with you."

And as the pounding commenced, Martha felt her mind drift into oblivion. The angered driver, pummelled Martha's face with his bare fist. "Don't hit a lady in the face?" He spat out with each hit. A cheek bone shattered, leaving her face blacker than her skin was meant to be and looking somewhat slack-jawed on the left side. She wanted to faint dead away, each punch making her face feel like it's about to explode. Much to her relief -- great relief, at that -- he ceased beating her face and bodily tossed her back into the van. "I suggest you ask no more questions, bitch." Martha, having already scooted far away as room permitted, cowered in the corner between the boxes. The driver, satisfied, climbed back into his seat and continued on to the party.


A glance at Martha's face and head brought a look of disgust to the host's face. This woman was going to be trouble. Party 'Til U Drop was going to be slapped with a lawsuit so big, they'll be forced to close their doors forever. He paid, handsomely and up-front, for a party favour and what he got was a criminal with a broken up face. Martha felt like shit as she was dragged into a house by the angered host, "Get your lazy arse out to the back. My son has been waiting for over an hour for the fun to begin." Martha, quickly getting tired of being rushed around, ordered around, left clueless as getting close to her wits' end.

She rushed through the house, prodded on by the "father of the boy", with a cattle prod. Martha, fumed as he poked her in the ass with that thing, but couldn't afford to beg him to stop. She knew it'd only get her more punishment and she'd been through enough of that these last few days to last a lifetime or two.

Whoops and hollers of joy came up as she emerged from the house. "Fun! Everyone, it's time for FUN!" The words greeted her from a cute young boy of about 13 years of age. The spirit of the young lad brightened Martha's mood a bit. She even tried to smile as he took her, by the hand, and led her to a long wooden stake implanted in the centre of the group. Pain shot through her face at the attempt to smile, but she couldn't help herself -- his smile was contagious. Maybe this will be all right, after all.


Several hours later, head lolling on her chest, Martha crawled exhaustedly into the van. The driver, a different, kinder man, helped her inside. "You okay, ma'am?" He asked her. She looked up at him, which took most of her remaining strength, and nodded affirmative -- then fell over in a dead faint.

The driver, who turned out to be a slave, carefully slapped Martha's uninjured cheek. When she refused to gain consciousness, he decided to detour to the hospital on his way back to Party 'Til U Drop. He was used to this from the party favours, but usually, they came to with just a bit of prompting. He wondered, as he drove off, what had happened to this party favour that made her different from the others... aside from the fact that she was a convict. Maybe, he thought, that's what made her different -- what caused her demise.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.