Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 28: Kite Flying

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28: Kite Flying - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

After following the directions given to her by some fellow slaves, Panties arrived at the 'launch site' in ample time. In practice, the 'site' was a large grassed area tucked into a far corner of the Cunningham's estate set atop a small hillock. At the summit of hill was a huge device looking, to Panties, rather like a upside-down, extremely old biplane with no engine. Once again, the area was almost awash with slaves hurrying back and forth while camera crews shot more footage of the proceedings. Issuing instructions was Sue-Li, tits and prick swaying in unison, while Bertha bullied and cajoled the slaves into following these orders to the letter. A man, dressed in overalls, seemed to be advising Sue-Li as to what was required. Panties walked over to report to the Overseer.

"... modern reproduction of a William Cody design," the man was explaining. "All glass-fibre and rip-stop nylon now, of course. He had to make do with bamboo, wicker and linen so our version is much lighter... and somewhat smaller. It'll still lift the required payload, of course... though in Cody's day the 'pilot' sat inside the machine and wasn't strapped below it."

'Strapped below it?' wondered Panties to herself, looking about her... and there, off to one side, lay Scrubber. The young woman had been deposited on her stomach, her wrists and ankles whipped together behind her back with pristine white cord. Someone had thoughtfully inserted a vibrator up her chuff but despite the device discreetly whirring away at full speed, a scowl was writ large across the slave-girl's face. 'The payload?' pondered Panties to herself. Glancing down the hill, Panties could see that a second group of slaves was fully engaged in serving refreshments to the guests who were assembling there. Chairs had been provided for those who wished to take the weight off their feet... though several could be seen to be doing this by the more expedient method of humping some of the slaves.

"Hey! White trash! Get that covered arse over here!" Bertha's bellow cut into Panties musing. The knickers wearing girl quickly trotted over to where she was required. A huge black hand reached out and caught hold of a thin white wrist. "Follow me..."

Bertha took Panties over to where Scrubber lay, a mixture of fear and hatred blazing in her eyes. "Come to gloat, bitch?" spat the bound slave at Panties.

Glancing about to see if anyone other that Bertha was within listening distance and discovering that no-one was, Panties decided to be truthful in this matter. "Yes, I have, cunt! And whatever they plan to do with you, I hope it hurts like fuck!"

"And when it's over, piss-head, I'll come looking for you."

"Cut the chatter, the pair of you," interjected Bertha. "You grab her left side, I'll take the right. We're to get her over to that thing over there."

"The Cody kite," stated Panties flatly.

Bertha gave her a quizzical stare. "You are educated, ain't you, Panties?"

"I know a thing or two," the white slave admitted... keeping the fact that she's only learned this a few moments ago to herself. Clearly, Bertha seemed to place some sort of value upon her education and thus Panties felt that she should grasp any chance to further reinforce the notion that she was well-schooled with the chief slave. Bending down, Panties grabbed Scrubber's upper arm with her left hand before sliding her right under the other slave's abdomen and slyly taking a good grip of the vibrator's end that emerged from the woman's pussy.

"One... two... three... lift!" called out Bertha - and Panties did, taking most of the weight of Scrubber's lower body onto the vibrator itself which proceeded to move into a very odd angle, twisting the woman's insides alarmingly. Scrubber howled... and Panties gave Bertha a sly wink. "Just don't damage her too much - the Master's not finished with her yet," warned the huge slave. The pair moved forward, their load carried face down between them. Blood started to seep out of Scrubber's vagina while her boobs dangled earthwards and swayed in rhythmic unison with the steps that Bertha and Panties were taking. The trio reached their destination and Scrubber was simply dropped to the ground. Her breath exploded out of her with an audible whoosh. Sue-Li and the man who was advising her came across.

"Untie her and get that vibrator out," instructed the man, "and send the others away. Apart for us, I want this area cleared - now!"

"Yes, Master," responded Sue-Li before turning to Bertha and adding, "You heard him. You deal with Scrubber, I'll dismiss the others."

In turn, Bertha looked and Panties. "Well? Don't just stand there. Move! Get the slag ready." Realising that she was the last one in the chain and knowing that it was all down to her, Panties took a firm grip of the vibrator and pulled it out from Scrubber's love-tunnel. Switching the device off, Panties tossed it aside before bending down and starting to pick at the knots of the cord that bound the other slave.

"This'll take far too long," said the man is exasperation, "The audience is already gathered and I don't like the way that the wind is dropping. Get a knife and cut her free."

Sue-Li looked at Bertha who looked at Panties. "I know - get a knife. But where will I find one?" she asked Bertha... who looked at Sue-Li... who looked at the man.

"Oh, for fucks sake - working with slaves is such a pain in the arse! There's one in my bag over near the tail section!" Without waiting to be told, Panties dutifully trotted away and returned shortly carrying a switch-blade sporting a razor-sharp six-inch blade which easily cut through the cording. With a snarl, the now freed Scrubber tried to launch herself at Panties, her fingers aiming to gouge out the other girl's eyes. Luckily for Panties, Bertha was even quicker and a huge fist slammed down on the back of Scrubber's head, stunning her badly and knocking her back to the turf.

The man tossed a fresh coil of rope at Panties. "You hold that while the black bitch gets the payload up onto the kite. Now, spread her out like she was on a crucifix - the small of her back there on the balance point. Right... now, one wrist there... the other there... and ankles there. Good." The man then collected up a series of four ropes that were already attached to the kite; he gathered the free ends of these together muttering as a way of explanation to Sue-Li as he did so that these were called the bridle. He then picked up a further rope the end of which snaked off down the hill to where a large group of muscular male slaves waited patiently. The end of this rope he then attached to the bridle. "Okay," the man said, "we're all ready for the launch. I'm going down to the pull crew - you three stay here and be ready to steady the kite as it ascends to the vertical."

"Yes, Master," chorused the three waiting slaves as the man departed.

"What does he mean 'ascends to the vertical'?" asked Panties looking at the she-male... who simply shrugged her shoulders.

"We'll find out soon, eh?" commented Bertha.

In just a few short moments, the man reached the slaves that he had called the pull-crew; here he began to issue further instructions, this time to Wee-Wee whose magnificent physique could be picked out even at this distance. The gang of slaves grasped the rope and slowly began to pull. The tether stretched and raised itself from the ground... then the bridle likewise stiffened... and, finally, the kite began to rise, nose first, and the three slaves simultaneously grasped the meaning of their instructions. The trio dashed forward and grabbed at the struts, heaving in unison to prevent the kite from tumbling sideways to the ground. At this point Scrubber opened her eyes and shook her head in an effort to clear the mists that seemed to surround her. "Where am I?" she muttered, rather unimaginatively.

"About to go for a little ride, I would venture to guess," said Panties nastily, smiling at the woman who, since the kite was now standing square on its tail, really did look like someone being crucified.

"What?" mumbled the still befuddled Scrubber as things began to happen rather quickly. Firstly, the main line dipped fractionally, then tightened again before being yanked forcibly downhill; the kite shuddered and started to ascend, very slowly; Sue-Li, Bertha and Panties all flung themselves to the ground as the struts of the flying machine passed over them. The wind then caught the sail of the kite and the velocity of its ascent increased.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.