Shameful Day
Chapter 27: Panties à la Flambé

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27: Panties à la Flambé - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Thumper took Panties along to a large shed that was buzzing with the activity of dozens of slaves - many were naked but others were dressed up as cooks or waiters or attired in more outlandish and fanciful costumes. All were scurrying to and fro, preparing for the picnic that their Master was organising... though, looking at what was going on, Panties felt that the word 'picnic' might have been somewhat inadequate for what was clearly going to be a banquet held in the open. In the centre of the bustle was set up a desk and chair made of some clear plastic material and behind this desk sat Sue-Li. The Chief Overseer was busy shuffling paper around the smooth surface of the desk while simultaneously issuing instructions to a steady stream of slaves who arrived before her. Squatting under the desk with her ankles and wrists bound together by short chains was Scrubber; she was busily sucking away at the Overseer's impressive (and very stiff) penis.

Sue-Li glanced up and noticed Panties standing before her. "About time," she started impatiently. "And where have you been?"

"The Young Mistress called..."

"Yes, yes. Never mind that now. Listen, go over to that locker; inside it you'll find a cardboard box. Put what's in the box on and report back to me."

"Yes, Ma'am," replied Panties, a smirk breaking out upon her face as she watched Scrubber working valiantly upon the Overseer and recalling how the slaves of the dorm had spoken so disparagingly of Sue-Li.

The Overseer looked up at Panties, a small smile breaking out as she did so. "Perk of the job. Now move, before you get to take her place."

Needing no second bidding, Panties did as she had been told and hurried over to the locker. As expected, inside was a small box and, inside that, was a rather pleasant surprise - a lovely pair of white, lacy knickers! Panties stepped into the garment and pulled them up; they fitted beautifully tightly and she couldn't resist rubbing her hands over her material clad buttocks for a moment or two before bending down and returning the box back into the locker. Already she could feel that the knickers were doing their work upon her and her cunt was beginning to moisten. As she straightened up, Panties felt a hand slide between her legs from behind before looping itself around to the front where it pressed against her pubic bone. Panties glanced down and noted that the hand was black... and female. Pressure was then applied and the white girl found herself standing on tiptoes. A second hand encircled her chest and took hold of Panties more than adequate left breast... which it started to squeeze. "Getting a bit damp down there already, girl?" whispered Bertha's voice in her right ear. "These perversions really do turn you on, eh?" One of Bertha's fingers slipped under the gusset of the knickers and entered easily into Panties' love tunnel while her other hand began to tease at a stiffening brown nipple. Panties' head fell back and her breathing speeded up. "You white trash is so easy," muttered Bertha as her fingers continued their detailed exploration of the girl's body. Suddenly, Bertha stopped what she was doing and, instead, she jabbed the nails of her finger and thumb savagely into the flesh of the white woman's colitis. The girl jerked and spasmed. "Just remember who your real boss is round her, slut!" came a savage whisper before Bertha removed her hands and vanished as quickly as she had appeared. Panties took a moment or two to compose herself again before straightening her knickers and presenting herself back to Sue-Li.

The Overseer was still seated in her place though, of Scrubber, there was no sign. Splattered against the clear front section of the desk was a large dollop of semen and Panties couldn't help but to glance at the thick white liquid in fascination as it ran down the plastic in a series of small dribbles like rain in slow motion.

Slanted hazel coloured eyes looked Panties up and down before Sue-Li nodded in approval. "Yes, you'll do. The guests and viewers enjoy a little variety in those who service them."

"Viewers, ma'am?"

"Oh, yes. The guests pay well to be here in person but the Master could never turn a profit from that alone. The cameras will be here also to record the events at the picnic... and the entertainment and orgy that follows. Edited highlights, with the faces of the guests suitably 'fuzzed' over will be broadcast on the Master's Pay-to-View channels. All good, clean and profitable fun. But to work. You're on drinks service. Report to the main bar area and ask for Blinky..."


The bar had been prepared using a series of trestle tables and stood under several tall trees that provided some welcome shade, though Panties was pleased to be outside in the sunshine once again. Blinky turned out to be a middle-aged male slave attired a white wing collar and black bow tie worn over his actual slave collar, on his hands were white cotton gloves and cupping his genitalia was a perforated metal chastity belt. Blinky was ordering his 'staff' about in an efficient and controlled manner - clearly the man knew his business.

"I've been told to report to you," Panties offered as she arrived before the table.

A pair of dark grey eyes looked her up an down in an appraising manner. "Done bar work before, have you?" enquired Blinky.

"Erm... not really. Used to drink a bit at parties before I became a slave but..."

"Hump! Another silly little girl with no experience! Why do they always send 'em to me?"

"I really wouldn't know..."

"I didn't expect that you would especially since neither do I! Right, get over there with those other two beginners and start taking those glasses out of the boxes. Line 'em up in order - whisky, brandy, sherry and beer. When all the glasses are ready, pre-pour the spirits into 'em. Not the beer, mind you - you put that out just before the guests arrive. Then arrange the glasses onto the trays you'll find over there. Equal amounts of all the drinks. Got that?"

"Yes, Blinky, I've got that..."


By the time the first guests arrived just before lunch time, all was ready for them. Miles Cunningham, smartly dressed in some fashionable imported casual gear, stood by the door to greet his guests while, just behind him, hovered Sue-Li ready to implement any instruction that the master might utter. Panties stood nearby along with her two other colleagues, each of them with a tray balanced upon the palm of each hand, held before them. One, an attractive young girl with red hair, had her nipples pierced with large safety pins joined together with a thin, silver chain. According to the legend on her right breast, she was known as Stella. Woven into her ample length pussy hair was a neat blue ribbon. The other slave was a well built young male called Steve. Round each of his wrists he wore some white cuffs made from stiff card and, like Blinky, a metal chastity belt cupped his wedding tackle. One by one the guests, mostly males but with a few ladies present too, entered the garden, each taking a drink from one or other of the slaves. No-one spoke directly to Panties or the others, of course, other to enquire which glass held what drink - why should they, after all? Weren't they simply slaves? Other servitors moved through the throng offering canapés; most of these slaves were gagged by some method or other - after all, they needed to speak even less than those offering the drinks. At one point, Panties spotted an immaculately attired Gil Cunningham moving through the crowd; the Young Mistress was attended by Thumper and the other goon whom Panties had yet to see the name of. Being dragged along on a lead held by the second goon was Butch, now sporting a black eye and several pounds of lead attached around his balls by a chain just long enough to allow the weight to swing about at knee level. The Sissy was clearly not enjoying the experience at all, though, judging by the way he was yanking viciously at the leather strap clipped to Butch's collar, the sadistic un-named goon was!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.