Shameful Day
Chapter 26: Martha's Trials and Tribulations

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26: Martha's Trials and Tribulations - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Martha had just finished slipping her second hose into place when the door at the end of the hall clanged open. She tried to peer out between the bars to take a look at who was approaching her cell. She'd had a rough time, cleaning up the mess from the previous night and from her loss of bladder control this morning. She'll have to remember to thank that slave personally -- one day. Even now, her lips cringed in sarcasm as she mentally rehearsed her next encounter with that man. Yes, she'd be thanking him properly, all right. Oh, yes...

She snapped her attention back to the men approaching her cell, strangers. She quickly sized them up, both nondescript and both sporting silly moustaches that were way too big for their faces. Their hair and matching moustaches were jet black; there wasn't even visible signs of grey. Painted on? Could they be twins? She didn't have time to contemplate that thought, nor to study the men any further.

One opened her cell and the second quickly entered, dropped to one knee and placed shackles around her ankles. Coming erect quickly, before the prisoner could kick him -- experience had been a stern teacher -- he stepped back out of the way, so that she may pass through the door and out into the hall.

"Sean," whispered one twin to the other, "ain't we gonna bop her in the bums or somethin' first?"

The second twin, Sean, looked to the first and sighed in exasperation. "What are you -- insane? This wench is due for court in 15 minutes. I'm not going to have the likes of her be the cause for my getting reprimanded for being late."

Patrick, not liking to be denied reached down to give Martha's clit a nice pinch, but his fingers encountered a hard object. "What the... ?"

Sean, who'd already begun to walk a bit ahead of the trio, looked back to see why his brother hadn't finished speaking his query. He looked at Patrick, then seeing where Patrick was looking, he too looked down at her crotch. "Ooh... um..." Sean scratched his head, quizzically. "Remove it and leave it in the cell. I don't want to know why it's there." Patrick, like Sean, hadn't previously noticed the dildo strapped, inverted, into Martha's pussy. She was either a real slut -- even when faced with going to trial -- or someone is going around giving very odd commands. Probably the former assumption for, after all, who'd give a prisoner a command to wear a dildo, inverted or otherwise, on court day?


Martha, finally freed of the dildo, sat with several other women in a small section of the courtroom. Among the group were the two members of the Black Widows with whom Martha was already well aquainted. The third member, the blonde-haired Louise, was on the stand already. Earlier, while in the waiting room, Martha had tried to imagine what the courtroom would look like. She had expected opulence, or some elegant scroll work on the furniture and moulding, but instead found the room to be lacking. Lacking? No. The room was bare of anything remotely decorative. Only the people crowded into the chamber offered any colouring to the eye. It was these people, especially those in the spectators area, that Martha watched now.

She scanned the gathering, knowing that there wasn't anyone she'd recognise, but she needed to look at something, someone. She didn't care what was going on in front of her where, even now, a woman was being tried for some crime.

Her mind drifted back to just before she arrived in the courtroom, herded here with several other women to be tried for their various crimes. They had each been given a lightweight blouse, grey prison uniforms that only covered their shoulders and breasts, to wear for the trial. Apparently everyday wear didn't cut it here. Formal occasions required formal wear.

They had each been handed a sheet of paper; a script for their appearance before the panel of judges. Martha was confused over that. A script? She had scanned it, found her "lines" and gasped as she read each of her lines: Guilty. For each count read by the bailiff, she was to respond, according to the scrip, with "Guilty". Now she knew why she'd never heard of anyone discussing court trials before -- they were a mockery. A joke. A show for the public.

Martha stared at the paper, barely noticing that the blonde from the previous night's assault had started to answer questions from those on the bench. Martha kept reading and rereading that sheet of paper, as Louise's charges were read off by the bailiff. Martha counted her lines -- three in all. Each of her lines contained one word: Guilty. Faintly, she absorbed the fact that Louise was now openly crying.

She read to herself: To the charges of "Peeping". Followed by her line: "Guilty". Louise was screaming now. Only the screams could be heard -- no other sound -- in the room, yet Martha didn't take notice.

Martha just continued to read: To the charges of "Bribing Officers of the Law". Again, the dreaded word: "Guilty" followed. There an acrid smell of chemicals in the air. The screaming, now subdued, replaced by applause, hoots and catcalls.

And she read on: "Resisting Arrest" For a third time: Guilty. A new sound reached her -- a searing, followed by the smell of something horrible burning. But Martha ignored it. She only took these facts in peripherally, as she continued to stare at that final word. Guilty.

Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.

Martha was jarred out of her thoughts as a renewed scream pierced the air. She looked up and for the first time, really saw what was going on in the room. Louise, was now missing her pretty blonde hair and there were wisps of smoke rising from the back of her head. Louise was trying desperately to keep the bailiff from replacing the gag in her mouth. She looked as if she were about to go insane. There was pile of hair on the floor, long yellow stuff with singed ends. Now, Martha realised what had happened. Louise, whatever her crimes had been, had suffered her punishment for them. Poor Louise. No, not poor Louise. Martha had a flash of memory from the previous night. Though she knew how it must have felt to lose such pretty hair in such a primitive manner, she felt slightly better at having seen some kind of justice done, even if that justice wasn't for last night's assault. It pleased her to watch Louise suffer. The branding was another thing, though. Martha knew that must have been awful. And she knew that she was next.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.