Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 25: Butch, the Sissy Kid

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25: Butch, the Sissy Kid - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

As Panties followed Gill Cunningham down the corridor, the more forward of the two male slaves following behind continued to move his hand further down the cleft of Panties' arse towards her bum hole. When the groping digits finally arrived at their destination, they paused for a moment or two, clearly take-aback by the discovery of the butt-plug wedged in there. Eagerly, the slave's fingers grasped at the protruding base of the device and give it a vicious twist clockwise. Panties' flesh moved round in sympathy until its own elasticity ran out and it ground, painfully, to a halt; the girl winced and, at that very moment, the man reversed his motion and twisted the plug back through the centre-position and as far as it would go anti- clockwise. Panties half stumbled but kept on walking. As the man began to rotate the plastic device for a third time, Panties slyly moved her own right hand back behind her where she swiftly took a solid grip of the man's exposed and vulnerable testicles. Realising what would come next if he didn't comply with Panties' clearly stated wishes, the man dropped his hand... and so did Panties. To the rear and to the left, she heard the sound of a soft chuckle; the second goon had clearly been observing the proceedings and had been amused by the whole routine.

But now Gill and her entourage had arrived at the door which was her destination. Opening the portal, Gill stepped through and allowed Panties to follow. She then turned and dismissed the two goons who proceeded to take up positions at either side of the entrance to the room, outside in the corridor. One of them reached out a muscular arm and softly pulled the door closed.

"Stand in the centre of the room, slave, feet apart," Gill commanded... and Panties obeyed. "No doubt Bernard has presented you with a little gift up the back passage?" Panties nodded. "Hmm... he's so predictable. Leave it in or take it out... I give the choice to you."

"Thank you, Mistress," Panties replied before bending slightly forwards and pulling shit covered object out of her arse with a slight popping sound before looking around for somewhere to put the damned thing.

"My," said Gill in wonder, "but that is a big one. Mister Pells would be proud of your ability to take that in and hold it in place."

"Thank you, Mistress," replied Panties still looking for somewhere she could dump the butt-plug without messing up any of the fine furniture that decorated the room.

"Oh, didn't I mention that it's up to you to clean that before you put it down? And no moving from the spot. Wipe it clean on your hair, lick it spotless with your tongue... or put it back where it came from," smiled Gill sweetly, "I really don't care which option you select."

Panties surveyed the young woman standing before her as she considered her choices. Gill was a few years younger than herself and very pretty in a 'girl next door' way. Clearly, she was a natural blonde though her breasts were smaller than average. Gill's clothing was all designer label quality and made to measure. She reeked of money and an expensive upbringing... and her smile was as sadistic as Panties feared it would be. Sighing, the slave bent forward and re- inserted the plug back into herself, flexing her knees slightly in an attempt to settle the device more comfortably into place.

"Talking of school reminds me of something, Panties," the Young Mistress went on. "You recall how, one lunchtime, you and I were part of a group talking about what we most wanted as a pet? And you wanted a Sissy-Boy?"

"Yes... Mistress..." Panties replied, only just recalling to add the honorific at the last moment...

"But your dad could never have afforded to buy you one?"

"Yes..."

Gill picked up a control pad and pressed a button set upon its face for a moment... and just for a second, Panties' collar give a menacing constriction. "Mistress!" she gagged and the collar released.

"We're no longer at school, Panties... and don't you forget it! Now, where were we? Ah, yes... the Sissy-Boy you could never afford. I thought you just might like to meet Butch. Dad just bought him for me."

"That would be... very nice, Mistress," responded the slave, not totally convincingly.

"Here boy! Butch, where are you? Come on, boy!" A door set into the far wall opened and in minced Gill's new pet, Butch. The Sissy stood only about five foot two inches tall and, like most of his ilk, he was painfully thin. Long, straight black hair reached down to the top of his bottom and a hint of colour in his skin, coupled with a slant to his eyes, suggested that there was more than a hint of the oriental in him. He was attired in a fashionably short white dress that contrasted well with the tint of his skin; from below the hem, the tip of his tiny prick showed itself. The four legs of a white suspender belt held up some light cream coloured stockings and the whole lot was finished off with a pair of white stilettos. Acutely aware of her own nakedness, Panties could only be jealous of his clothing... but not of him!

"Oh, Mistress," he began in a annoyingly whining and high pitched voice, "some of those male slaves are so crude! Do you know..."

"Be quiet, Butch," Gill interrupted, her voice flat and emotionless. "This is Panties. Before she was a slave, she was a school chum of mine. She always wanted a Sissy for her own..."

"Ohhh, did she now?" came that irritating voice again.

"So I thought I'd reward her by putting your grooming and feeding and other such stuff in her hands... along with her other duties, that is."

"Mistress?" interjected Panties, "You mean that I have to bathe this thing? Feed it? Do it's laundry? That sort of thing?"

"Wipe his arse if he wants you to..."

"But that a slave's wo..." Panties trailed off, sudden realisation of her position asserting itself upon her once more.

"Ohhh... I'm going to enjoy this!" squeaked Butch eagerly.

"And Butch? If she abuses you, you let me know immediately, understand?"

"Ohhh, yes Mistress!"

"Now, run along the pair of you. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day and we all need an early night."

"Yes, Mistress," the two slaves chorused before moving out of the room, passing the pair of goons and walking down the corridor to a door that bore a small sign reading, "Butch's Kennel". The Sissy entered, followed by Panties. The room was small and inadequately furnished with what few pieces there were being of poor quality and showing sign of long and hard use.

"Unzip me!" Butch ordered in his annoying tone. Panties, swallowing her disgust, did as she was ordered before moving on to removing the dress from the Sissy's skinny body, which was clearly shaved al over. Unlike Sue-Li, Butch's chest was as flat as the proverbial plains of Spain. The female slave then placed the garment into the laundry basket before turning and helping to take off Butch's shoes, stockings and suspender belt. "Shame they're not your size, isn't it, Panties?" he teased her. "I'm sure you'd love to put them on, wouldn't you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.