Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 24: Martha's Adventures in Hell

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24: Martha's Adventures in Hell - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Squatting in the Tank at the police station, Martha who, under other conditions, would have laughed at the sight of the pale-skinned Louise wearing the black dildo, was not doing so tonight. No, tonight, she was scared -- scared shitless. These women, under the leadership of the notorious Manuella, were going to be hell on her. Martha knew from past reports that this woman would never tolerate insubordination from her own members; even to death, they followed her.

Louise stood next to Manuella, their identical dildos buckled in place and lowered themselves to Martha who, realizing that her legs were no longer held, raised one stocking-clad leg and quickly kicked Louise in her crotch, knocking the dildo askew. The blonde-headed Louise fell to her knees, clutching the injured area as Manuella roared in anger and leapt in Martha's direction. Martha, shocked by her own courage -- stupidity? -- was slow to regain her senses, giving the angered Manuella a chance to land atop her, pinning her to the floor. Manuella screamed at the unnamed, bald-headed woman still holding Martha's hands to the floor, "Get the stockings off this bitch! NOW!"

Without waiting further instruction, nor asking questions, the bald-headed woman released Martha's wrists and quickly went around to her kicking legs. She had to step over the crouched Louise who was still moaning in pain from her bout with Martha's foot. "Move!" Came Manuella's command. The bald-headed woman crouched down and quickly worked to remove a stocking. Manuella explained what she wanted done, while she laboured to slide the stocking down off the violently kicking leg. "Now, when her leg is folded so that her heel is up against her ass, wrap the stocking around her ankle and thigh and quickly tie it off -- tight." 'Baldy' worked quickly and wasted no time before moving on to the second-stockinged leg and repeating the process.

Manuella shifted to hold Martha's wrists as the legs were tied off. Above their heads, hoots and jeers came from the spectators. Manuella, never one to keep her anger in check, crawled around and kneeled between Martha's legs, after ordering 'Baldy' to continue holding the wrists in place. The switch went quick -- no nonsense -- to keep Martha from continuing to fight and also, leaving her to wonder what would happen next. Let her think about it later, Manuella thought to herself. This moment was for revenge -- for humiliating her, Manuella Cerruti. Manuella felt her anger mounting.

In a blind rage, one not felt for a long time, Manuella roughly spread the lips of Martha's pink vagina, and with her other fist clenched tightly, she thrust it up inside Martha. The latter screamed, loud and clear. The shaven-headed woman put more weight on Martha's wrists as her body jerked in reaction to the intrusion of Manuella's angry fist. Manuella, not caring for Martha's discomfort or agony, pulled her fist out a bit before plunging it deeper into the tight pussy again. Over and over, fist fucking her to the hoots and hollers of the station personnel above their heads.

A smile, at least Martha thought it was a smile, showed upon Manuella's face. She felt her body respond to the painful fist, but in her agonized and confused state, she wasn't sure. She could only let her body absorb each blow and hope that she survived. If she wanted to survive.


Martha, sweat-soaked and panting looked about her. The cell was empty now, except for the two black dildos. The silence was a blessing even though she could hear someone far off screaming. She wasn't sure when she had passed out, but knew it had to be some time ago. She welcomed this new silence -- embraced it -- even managed to ignore that distant screaming. She allowed herself to stretch leisurely, basking in the privacy she now had. She decided to assess the damage done to her body, wondering all the while why she could still hear screams. She would have thought that everyone in the prison would be asleep by now -- or gagged. Her hands felt too heavy to be moved, so mentally she concentrated on the wet sticky mess between her legs. She concentrated even harder and felt...

A blinding white light hit her full in the face. Her eyes flew open, darkness fled, and she realized it was her own screams she'd been listening to, not someone else's. "Fuck that tight pucker hole of hers good and hard, Shari..." Martha, now laying on her side, eyes wide-open, looked down at her body, and saw that 'Baldy' -- Shari was her name -- had now taken Manuella's place between her legs -- correction, between her ass cheeks and was pounding that hole with a dildo of her own. This dildo was a hand held one, not a strap on like the other two, though also black.

Martha stared up at Louise, now holding Martha's hands firmly in place -- as the bald-headed women had done earlier -- and noted how Louise's silky looking blonde tresses caressed her own brown forehead -- tickling and almost sensual, as light hair brushed dark skin. A reminder of Julie Brown. There was no time to think of her, not right now. Martha forced her eyes off Louise and looked for Manuella. She couldn't see Manuella, though, for Manuella was standing or kneeling somewhere behind her back. All she could do was grit her teeth as Shari continued to fuck her in the ass, an event that Martha didn't really mind at all, since it was less painful than Manuella's attack.

That bright light that woke her though, what was that? Martha refocused her eyes, blinking several times to clear away any remaining fogginess from her fainting episode. There. There was that sleazy desk sergeant, standing off to the side, jerking his thick white cock. A brief thought of having him as her slave came to mind and Martha relished it. All these white bitches and bastards. Manuella too. And that damn Jenny who got her in this mess. And... and... No, not Julie.

Her thoughts were jarred as she felt her body respond to the pounding at her backdoor. She snarled, refusing to give these people the pleasure of seeing her body respond with an orgasm. But, fantasies of Julie invaded her thoughts again. She responded again, to the physical attack, by snarling even harder. The hoots from above grew louder. Martha looked up at all the faces there. Yes, she wanted them all as her slaves. All of them...

And as she stared upwards, she groaned as her orgasm, now demanding release, caused her body to convulse and her mind to go blank. She spat, "You'll pay for this -- all of you." Vehement in her promise for revenge. She screamed as her body jerked and convulsed with the power and intensity of her orgasm. Martha, her own fetish evincing, felt her piss flowing across her thigh. Seeing her toy get soaked with pee, Shari pinched Martha's small clit in response. Pinched it and gave it a small twist as the men above cheered the Black Widows on to victory -- if one could call it that.

As Martha squirmed from the pinching, she felt rough hands twisting her face to stare upwards and saw a dark-skinned body lowering itself to her gaping mouth. She was silenced by Manuella who happily planted her hairy pussy over Martha's mouth. Silence descended the room as Manuella began to rock back and forth on Martha's face. Louise held Martha's hair in her fist to ensure that Martha didn't move her face to the side. Shari shoved her dildo deeper into Martha's anus, excitement causing her to blindly fuck this newcomer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.