Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 20: Induction

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20: Induction - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Leaving the pool of light that had been illuminating the pair during the conversation, Sue-Li took Jenny through a door and into a bathing area where two naked female slaves waited before a bath half-full of water. "Now we clean you up, Panties," the overseer commented.

Jenny stepped gratefully into the bath... and then recoiled hastily for the water was only just tepid. One of the other slaves chuckled before saying that the Master didn't waste money heating water for the likes of her to luxuriate in! Jenny was swiftly soaped down by the two women before being rinsed off. Her hair was then washed and similarly rinsed; she was then allowed to step out of the water and told to dry herself off.

Once this process had been competed, Jenny found herself being told to lay upon the floor with her legs spread and with knees raised; having done this, she was surprised to find that Sue-Li started to use an electric shaver to remove the small stubble that had started to sprout around her honey pot. Jenny felt that there was something rather indecent about this and pointed out that she was more than capable of doing the job herself.

"Speak only when spoken to, Panties!" snapped back the overseer. "I will do whatever tasks I desire!" At which point it dawned on Jenny that Sue-Li's choice of words was more than a little Freudian in nature for the she-male's prick was already swelling and stiffening; clearly, the overseer allowed herself some slight pleasures when she felt she could. The shaver hummed on much longer than strictly necessary and, truth to tell, Jenny soon ceased wanting to complain about what had once been a humiliating experience - now she simply lay back and enjoyed the vibrations emanating from device.

But all good things have to come to an end and before either Jenny or Sue-Li could reach personal satisfaction, it was time to move on for, as Sue-Li put it, "It is not wise to keep Master Cunningham waiting past the appointed hour."


Under a clear sky with the stars hanging above their heads like small diamonds, Sue-Li lead Jenny across a beautifully maintained grassed courtyard towards a smaller building opposite what Jenny had come to regard as the processing centre. In the middle of the courtyard stood a small raised platform and on the top of this was as set of stocks; languishing in these was a rather bedraggled black girl whose skin was liberally covered in what had previously been raw eggs and ripe tomatoes. Thrusting himself busily into her from behind was a young boy of about sixteen who was still (mostly) dressed in his school uniform; urging him on from the ground below the stocks was a group of other young males. The woman's eyes were blindfolded and her moans silenced by a ball gag.

"We try to keep the stocks occupied to give the sons of our clients someone to play with while they wait for their fathers to return," Sue-Li explained to Jenny. "No doubt you'll get your turn as it's the punishment handed out for the lowest of misdemeanours..."

A chill ran down Jenny's spine as one of the watching lads sprung up on the platform and smashed yet another egg against the slaves head for in that woman's predicament Jenny could see her own future reflected.

When Sue-Li reached the ornate door that she had clearly been aiming for, she knocked upon it respectfully then stood back, waiting. Shortly afterwards came the voice of Giles Cunningham bidding them to enter. The overseer opened the door and nodded to Jenny who stepped in. Inside, the room was tastefully decorated and set out like the comfortable office of a successful businessman... which it, indeed, was. Giles sat behind his desk and, much to Jenny's surprise, his young daughter, Gill, lolled in her school uniform on a sofa set to one side.

"Evening..." said Gill as she peered at Jenny's bare right breast, "... Panties; glad to see that dad took up my suggestion in that regard. I trust that you are well?"

"Good evening, Gi... Mistress," replied Jenny rather hesitantly, "I'm... as well as can be expected, in the circumstances."

"You'll be pleased to know that you're badly missed at school - not! Cecily and Susie both send their regards and Susie said that enslavement couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Isn't it nice to be so popular?" Jenny felt herself colouring but didn't reply.

"I see that she's been badged then, Sue-Li." interjected Giles, who stood and moved from behind his desk before starting to circle Jenny and to examine her, pinching and prodding as he did so. Eventually Giles ran his hand over Jenny's shaven pussy and the slave-girl shivered in response. "Good, nice and smooth," Giles commented. "Keep her that way, Sue-Li. The clients like a change occasionally..."

"It will be my personal pleasure to ensure that she remains as silk, Master."

"I'm sure it will," Gill tossed in from the sofa, a knowing smile playing upon her lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.