Shameful Day
Chapter 19: Arrival

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: Arrival - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Shortly after the sale, Jenny found herself being led away from the Auction House by Giles Cunningham. It wasn't long before they reached his limousine which was exactly how Jenny remembered it. Even the chauffeur, Bernard, was attired in the identical uniform as before but, on this occasion, instead of opening the rear door to allow Jenny to enter, Bernard popped open the boot before grabbing Jenny's hands and pressing them against the shiny flanks of the car. He gave her a look that suggested she better not move at all. The driver then reached into the car and pulled out an eight inch dildo with a set of two red wires attached and a engraving of the Spirit of Ecstasy stamped on its silver, metallic flanks. He grabbed Jenny's arms and pulled her around to the boot and pushed her shoulders downwards. She had heard of the famous R.R.Dildos before but had never seen one. She parted her legs and Bernard quickly jammed the dildo into her arse. Jenny let out a groan while Bernard quickly put a belt and straps attachment around her to keep the device in place. He then pushed Jenny into the boot and closed the lid.

Bernard then got into the driver's seat and turned the ignition key which resulted in a small cry from the slave in the boot. He then revved the engine and each rev was accompanied by another groan from Jenny. The dildo had originally been designed by Rolls Royce to simply give electrical shocks whenever the car was moving. Advancements in its development now allowed variations from low shocks when the car was accelerating, to medium and large shocks to when the car was braking, the severity of the electrical current being proportional to the deceleration of the vehicle. Several times on their trip Bernard braked for lights and Miles smiled to himself as the volume of the groans from the boot increased.

The vehicle continued its journey, eventually leaving town and settling down at a constant pace along a straight country highway. Luckily for Jenny the vehicle had a very expensive and sophisticated suspension system which meant that she was hardly jarred about at all within the confines of the admittedly large boot. For quite some time the car continued on its way though Jenny had no idea of where the vehicle was heading or how long she had been trapped in the rear of it.

The monotony of this part of the trip was suddenly disturbed by a hissing sound which Jenny immediately recognised as being that of a loudspeaker somewhere near her ears being switched on. "I trust that you can hear me?" came the sound of Giles Cunningham's voice. "Don't bother to answer that question - I didn't go to the expense of having a microphone installed in the boot. You can hear me but I cannot hear you. I mean, why would I want to listen to what a slave had to say?" Jenny heard the sound of chuckling coming through the speaker. "I just thought that you might like to know where you are going and what you are going to do when you get there. As you have probably guessed by now, I own a relatively large publishing house - all of it legal and above board and I have no doubt that you will be gracing some of my magazines and holo-films in the future. In addition to this, and a few other businesses which we will not go into here, I also own a sort of club for those of - how shall we say? Affluent persons of discerning tastes? Needless to say, such activities are not strictly legal; however, when so many of your customers are as influential as mine are, such niceties as legality can often be ignored. I am sure that you will become a most diligent purveyor of services to my clientele. Of course, should you decide not to give your best to your new owners, we have ways of persuading you to see the light. One last thing I should mention to you - most of my slaves are renamed by me prior to their arrival at the club; rather than giving you a standard name, we've decided to give you a nickname. From now on, Miss Paterson, you will be known as Panties. Something my daughter tells me that you were called previously. Ah, we are just arriving. Thank-you, Bernard." The loud speaker gave one final crackle before lapsing into silence.

Jenny felt the car slowing and the shocks she was getting up her arse increased dramatically. This time her groan was almost a scream! She then banged her head on the boot lid when the handbrake was pulled in response to the charge that hit her up the bum. Both doors opened and after some muffled conversation the boot was opened. Bernard grabbed her arm and helped her out. He then pushed her forward again, undid the belt and yanked the dildo out. Jenny felt elation to having the dildo removed though she cringed rather when Bernard, a mocking smile upon his face, proceeded to insert several of his fingers instead.

"Now, now, Bernard," said Miles, not urgently, "There'll be plenty of time for that later. For the present, leave Panties' arse alone and take her to the Goods Inward department for processing."

"Yes, sir," responded the driver dutifully before guiding Jenny, by the simple expedient of almost lifting her from the ground with his fingers that were still up her back passage and then piloting her towards a door set in the side of a nearby building. Upon their arrival, Bernard removed his fingers before he opened the door and pushed Jenny in... but not before he whispered "I'll be seeing you later, cow! You just wait and be sure to keep it lubricated up there for me..."


Inside the building, all was gloomy though a few pools of light brightly illuminated occasional small areas of what must have been a large, almost empty building. Jenny allowed her arms being grabbed by two well-hung and muscular male slaves, naked apart from their slave-collars. Uttering a few feeble protests, Jenny found herself being dragged over to one of the light pools where an unsmiling bald headed male slave awaited.

"Strap her into the chair," the man with the hairless head instructed the other two.

Jenny found herself being placed into an unusual looking chrome-plated metal chair that was missing a large part of its seat. The chair was mounted on a horizontal bar that acted as a pivot which allowed the chair to spin vertically. At the moment the device was locked into a normal, chair-like position. The two men fastened Jenny to the contraption with a black leather attachments that bound her wrists, ankles and waist into position. From the gloom again appeared the bald headed man holding in his hand a device not unlike a metal pen connected to something that Jenny couldn't see because of the darkness by a thin metal hose. From of the tip

of the pen protruded a needle.

"What are you going to do?" asked Jenny fearfully. The man did not bother to reply; he simply cupped her right breast in his free hand and, apparently, started to write upon her quivering flesh with the pen-like object. Sharp pain in erupted in the area where the man was working and Jenny suddenly realised that she was being tattooed. The man worked quickly and with practised skill so that it wasn't long before Jenny could make out that the first symbol he was inscribing upon her was the letter P. This was followed by an A, then an N; now realisation dawned upon the captive girl - her new 'name' was being permanently inscribed upon her in the manner of a name badge! For the rest of her life, the word PANTIES was to be emblazoned upon her tit, above her nipple, in letters an inch high for all to see.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.