Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 18: Bad News to Report

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: Bad News to Report - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

According to the plan that Tommy Fielding had mapped out for her, Julie was supposed to leave the Auction House by a taxi with 'her' slave in tow after the sale had finished. No one had informed Julie about what she was supposed to do were she to be unsuccessful in the bidding. As she left the building holding Martha's hand, Julie was a worried young lady for she had already seen Tommy's temper and she had a feeling that he would not take the news of failure well at all.

"Do you think that it would be better for me to use the holo-phone and tell Mr Fielding what has happened?" she asked Martha.

"So you think that this would keep you out off his way? And it's true, it would. However, darling, you must remember that Tommy knows where you work and I have a feeling that given time, his anger would only feed on itself becoming worse."

"Yes," Julie mused "you could well be right there. Maybe telling him straight off would be the better course of action."

"I'm sure I'm right," Martha replied, smiling at her friend.

"But not quite yet," the white girl continued. "I think that I'll take a short stroll first to give me some time to collect my thoughts." Julie stretched out a hand and Martha took it in hers again as the pair walked off into the afternoon sunshine together.

It was warm on the street and a pleasant breeze blew through the thin blouses that the girls wore. The wind also playfully blew up the very short pleated skirts with a 'V' cut into the front that both nurses had chosen to wear that day and cooled their nether regions nicely. Martha could tell by the way her friend kept chewing at her bottom lip that Julie was still concerned with the forthcoming meeting. Thinking quickly, the black nurse tugged at the other's hand and led her into a pleasant street-side cafe. Here she ordered two large brandies which she then insisted that Julie drink.

A short time later, the two girls were back on the street, one of them a little more worse for wear that she had been previously. It wasn't long before they managed to find a taxi and, after providing the driver with the address, they set off towards the Fielding's house.


It wasn't long afterwards that the yellow cab slowed and halted. Julie fumbled in her handbag for moment before finding the particular piece of plastic that she was looking for. After handing this over to the driver and telling him to give himself a 10 per cent tip, the pair exited the vehicle.

Julie looked at the white painted bungalow, its lawn and surrounding flower beds a picture of neatness and domesticity. This was clearly the work of Mrs Fielding, Julie thought to herself for she was sure that neither Tommy nor his father had the temperament required to become a successful gardener.

Turning to face her friend and lover, Julie suggested that Martha remain where she was for the moment. "The Fieldings know nothing about you so I can't see any point in involving you just now. I'll be back as quickly as I can."

Martha suddenly found herself being taken into a tight embrace and, as Julie pressed her lips against Martha's, the black nurse could almost taste the brandy on the hot breath of the other women. Suddenly Martha did not want to let the other girl go but she knew that she would have to and so, gently taking hold of Julie shoulders, she forced Julie backwards, breaking the kiss. "You'd better be going before I decide to drag you off into those bushes for a little impromptu sex," she said, grinning.

"I'd rather be about to do that than to face Tommy Fielding!" responded Julie ruefully before trudging off down the path towards the front door of the house. Just as she was about to ring the bell, the door suddenly and unexpectedly opened and out stepped two people. One was, unsurprisingly as this was his house, Arnold Fielding; the other's identity did come as a bit of a shock to Julie.

"Melissa?" gasped Julie to her colleague from the hospital. "Whatever are you doing here?"

This was a rather dumb question to ask for Melissa was trying to pull up a stocking that was currently tangled round her ankle with one hand while carrying her shoes in the other and all the time keeping walking towards a car parked at the side of the road into which Arnold was climbing, his cock waving in the breeze for he had yet to do his fly up.

"Late again, Melissa?" joked Martha as the other nurse hobbled passed her.

"Fuck off, you two!" called back Melissa without much rancour, finally reaching the car and climbing in. The vehicle, a beaten up family sedan some years old, was revved hard before pulling away. Martha and Julie looked at each other and shrugged.

Turning back to the business in hand, Julie peered into the house through the still open door. "Hello?" she called out with just a hint of hesitation in her voice.

Tommy's voice came ringing from inside the house, "Is that you, Nurse Browning?"

After giving an affirmative answer, Julie found herself being ordered in and it wasn't long before she found herself standing before Tommy who was lolling on the sofa in the lounge continuing his convalescing. He looked around expectantly. "So? Where is the little slag?"

"Er... it didn't quite go to plan, I'm afraid..."

"And what do you mean by that ridiculous remark, you stupid bimbo? What could possibly go wrong with my plan?"

"I wasn't given enough money," Julie cringed away from an increasingly angry Tommy. "We... you were out-bid."

Tommy swung his legs off the sofa and stood up before advancing on a trembling Julie, his hand grabbing some of her hair and pulling down hard, forcing her face upwards so that she found herself looking into his dangerous eyes. "Please, sir, you're hurting me!"

"That's the general idea, bitch! Now, who out-bid you?"

Julie searched her memory. "Cunningham... a Mister Cunningham of... of... shit! The auctioneer did say! Of..."

"Oh, don't bother," muttered Tommy pulling harder on Julie's hair, forcing her to her knees as tears sprang from her eyes. "Of Quayle Sexploitation. I should have guessed - they were the ones who put the photos up on the Net in the first place."

"Photos, sir?" Julie managed to gasp.

"Yes, the photographs that started this whole series of events. Not that it's any concern of yours, of course. Cunningham must want her for some more spreads... maybe even a video or two..." Tommy mused, almost to himself.

"Videos?"

Tommy turned his attention back to the female at his feet. "Miles Cunningham's one of the biggest purveyors of dirty net-magazines, 3D-DVDs and literature in this part of the county. Got started years ago operating a small bar he won in a poker game... got bigger all the time and finally took over Quayle Sexploitation a few years back when the original owner, who was really called Quayle and who had started out publishing smutty stories for free on the Internet, retired."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.