Shameful Day
Chapter 17: The Sale

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Sale - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Jenny had spent the last three days on display in the Auction House alongside the other goods due to go under the hammer later. It had not been a pleasant time for Jenny - or any of the others for that matter. Each slave presented for sale was laying on his or her back, held in a spread-eagle position by cuffs locked around their wrists and ankles, against a smooth aluminium plate angled slightly off the vertical. Below them was a drain along which flowed a constant supply of water to wash away their waste products. Every hour of the day, hydraulically operated tubes were lowered from above and each bound captive would crane their heads forward to suck at the drinking water or liquidised nutrient offered by the tubes. At the close of business each day, a team of slaves owned by the Auction House would appear dragging along heavy rubber hoses and every slave would be sluiced down with warm soapy water before being rinsed off under a shower of cold water from yet more hoses. Above Jenny's head was projected a holographic summary of her medical records and her expected sale price. Every so often throughout the day, prospective buyers would amble along the corridor before the slaves and examine what was on offer. Jenny had never felt as humiliated in her entire life as she did during these examinations. Torches had been shone into her mouth while the customers studied her teeth, her breasts had been cupped and fondled, her vaginal lips prised apart and her interior parts checked. But worse had been the comments passed about her and all the others held captive here, all spoken as if they weren't no longer intelligent or even present...

"What do you think, darling? Will this one be a better child bearer than the blond at the end?"

"Hey, dad, this one's got huge tits!"

"When was the last time he cleaned his teeth?"

"This one's got to be from Poor Town..."

"That bloke at the end has got to be thirty at least - and they want what for him? They gotta be kidding!"

"Mum! This one's just cum in my hand..."

"Darling - don't play with the merchandise..."

"Say, Tony, doesn't that girl look like your daughter?"

"That was my daughter... but I'm not bothered about her. I need to replace some house slaves that I've recently lost."

Jenny's interjection of protest at this point had simply earned her a further dismissal by her father and a rather unpleasant experience as an Overseer had jammed a cattle prod against her right breast whilst, at the same time, yelling at her not to talk. Jenny had cried quietly for a long time afterwards...


By 2.50 in the afternoon, half the seats in the sales room were taken and the hum of muted conversations filled the air. Julie Browning looked about her with interest for she had never actually been to an auction of slaves before. By her side sat Martha, her eyes gleaming with eager anticipation as she gently played with her pussy one-handed. Julie checked her catalogue again. Yes, there it was - Lot 5, Young White Female, Excellent Condition, Unmarried, Never Foaled, Property of a Gentleman. Glancing again at the large wall-clock positioned above the auctioneer's podium, Julie saw that there was now only five minutes before the sale started. Leaning towards her friend, Julie reached out a hand and inserted it into the front Martha's blouse before starting to caress the black girl's right nipple that was already firm and erect. The nurses exchanged understanding glances and smiled at each other.

A tall middle-aged man with an air of authority entered the room and took up his position behind the dais. Pausing only to check with his staff that all was ready, the auctioneer picked up his gavel and rapped for silence.

"Gentlemen and ladies, welcome one and all. I would just like to remind you that the usual Terms & Conditions for Slave Auctions apply here and that all purchases must be paid for, by electronic debit, immediately following the end of the sale. Bids can be made by all normal methods but can I just request that all none-dealers in the room kindly place their buyers number cards in a prominent position when making a bid? Thank you for your attention. Now, Lot 1 - a young boy of about thirteen years taken during a recent hunt in Poor Town. Who'll give me 1000 credits?... Ah, thank you Mister Thompson. 1250? Do I see 1250?... Thank you..."

Lot 1 finally went for 3250 credits. Not surprisingly the young boy was followed onto the podium by Lot 2, the middle-aged man who had drawn more than a few disparaging remarks in the display hall for he was rather frail looking and was clearly carrying scars from years of whippings. According to the Sales Catalogue that Julie was consulting, the man was being put up for sale by his third owner. Regrettably, Lot 2 failed to achieve even his reserve price.

"Why's he looking quiet so miserable?" Julie asked Martha knowing that her friend was more attuned to what went on in these places than she was. "Surely he'll just go back to his previous master?"

"Who didn't want him in the first place and who still has to pay the Auction House the basic sale fee. Probably the only place that the owner can get recoup his costs now is the dog food plant... and that slave knows it. All he can see is himself ending his days as a dozen cans of Mutt-a-Lot!" Martha chuckled at the thought and added a second finger to its companion that was still thrusting in and out of her quivering pussy.

Lot 3 was a black girl of about fifteen years, clearly very pregnant. Martha's interest in the sale sharply declined at this point, which came as no surprise to Julie. Bidding on this slave was rather erratic with even the dealers humming and haring. "Why aren't the bids higher?" Julie asked Martha in a whisper. "She's quite attractive and she's proved that she can conceive. Isn't whoever buys her going to get two slaves for the price of one?"

"Yes, which is good. One the other hand, whoever buys her won't get much work out of her for some months and the child has to be housed and feed and looked after medically for several years before starting to give a return on the investment. Pregnant slaves are a long term monetary risk that might never pay off. They're a gamble so they tend to go for less than you might think."

And so it was. The black girl finally went to a local farmer for only 4000 credits and the auctioneer had to work hard to achieve even that. The next slave on the block was a muscular and tall white man in his early twenties. Julie swallowed as she took in just how well hung the man was.

"Shit, Martha, think about having that up you at night!"

Martha was now pumping herself at a goodly rate of knots and didn't seem to want to join in the conversation.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.