Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 16: A Day on the Ward

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: A Day on the Ward - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Golden rays of sunshine streamed through the windows of the Patient's Day Room and warmed the Paisley pattern silk dressing gown that was all Tommy Fielding was wearing as he conversed with his father.

"Yeah - feeling not too bad this morning dad. Had a good night's sleep but it's still agony when I piss."

"Well, that's hardly surprising," commented Arnold Fielding as he eyed up the nubile form and bare left breast of Nurse Melissa Gladstone who was dutifully going about her work.

His son followed his gaze. "That one can't get out of bed in the mornings. Always late in to work. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not for what you've got in mind, pop!" he joked.

"Oh, that's a good thing, son... a very good thing. And talking of 'good things' you'll be pleased to know that your plan worked out better than expected. The upload went through fine, everyone got a good eye-full and then Patterson walked in. Didn't stay very long..."

"I'll bet he didn't!"

"... and he was as red as a beetroot when he went out! Next thing we hear is that he's gone nuts at home and sent that bitch off to the Auction House!"

"No!" Tommy chuckled evilly. "Serves the little cunt right!"

"Your mother's going to come in to see you later..."

"Oh," said Tommy, rather dubiously for his mother was somewhat overprotective of her young ones and would, no doubt, be carrying some fruit along with clean underwear and would spend far too much of her time telling him to keep warm.

"Try not to upset her, Thomas. It's just her way of showing she loves you."

"Yes dad... but most mums I know show that by spending a few nights a month keeping their son's beds warm..."

"Now you can't blame all that on your mother, Tommy. You know that I have greater than usual appetites and abilities in that direction."

"Yes, dad... but you've got all the neighbour's wives, the women at Trenshaw's, the squash club... couldn't you ease up on mum just a bit and let me in?"

"And what about all those lasses at your school, huh?"

"Well..." Tommy hesitated for a moment and a dreamy, quizzical expression passed over his face. "Say, dad, how much have we got saved up at the moment?"

"Er... a couple of... Hang on, why do you want to know? And what business is it of yours anyway?"

"Well, I was just thinking about Panties Patterson. We've always wanted a slave, haven't we?"

"You're thinking that we should buy her?" inquired Arnold.

"Yeah... then I could really get my revenge on her!"

"Well, that's true... but there's just two minor problems..."

"And what would they be?" asked Tommy.

"For a start, slaves aren't cheap which is why we don't already have one... and, second, I can't afford to upset Mister Patterson - and neither can you now that he's offered you a job - and buying his daughter so that you can legally abuse her might rather do that."

"But how'd he know that it was us who'd bought her in the first place?"

"Because my name would have to be on the Transfer Deeds, wouldn't it, you idiot!"

"Oh... yeah... right. Never thought of that."

"That's your problem, Thomas. You don't think enough..." admonished Arnold as he got up out of his seat.

"Where you going, pop? There's still another half-an-hour before you have to set off for work..."

Arnold Fielding nodded his head in the general direction of Nurse Gladstone. "Yon good looking girl seems to run out of patient's needs to attend to. I was thinking of getting her into one of the private rooms for awhile..."

"Shit, dad, you're insatiable!"

"Thanks for the compliment, son!" responded his father as he strolled over towards the nurse and started to whisper in her ear.

"It's fifty credits an hour for those rooms dad!" called out Tommy from his seat across the room.

His father did not reply but merely sent across a rude gesture with his fingers as he steered a smiling Nurse Gladstone out of the Day Room, his free hand fondling her buttocks...


It was later that same day, after the shift had changed, that Tommy found himself being approached by that other nurse, the stupid one... now, what was her name? Oh, yes, Nurse Browning...

"Good evening, Mister Fielding," Julie said, picking up his chart from the hook on the end of the bed and briefly scanning it. "How are you feeling this evening?"

"As well as can be expected, I suppose."

"Good... good..."

Tommy fully expected the cow to leave at this point but she didn't; she just sort of hung about at the end of his bed as if she were plucking up her courage to say more. Tommy decided that it might be best if he helped her along and so he asked her if there was anything else she wanted.

"Well... yes, there was. I... er... I..."

"If you want to ask me if there's anything you can do to help, just get on with it! I'll not bite your head off."

"No... but last time I asked..."

Tommy interrupted, "But this time I have thought of something, you see. Now, help me out of this bed!"

"Yes, Mister Fielding!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.