Shameful Day
Chapter 14: Retribution

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Retribution - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

There wasn't a cloud in the azure sky now that the early morning's rain had cleared as Jenny walked home after taking the family dog for a morning stroll in the park. It had been a pleasant way to spend a few hours - some fresh air, a little sun and a measure of exercise. The Doberman had enjoyed chasing some sticks that Jenny had thrown for him... and, even more, he had enjoyed chasing a slightly unfit looking slave who'd been taken out for a run by her master. The naked girl had been jogging around the perimeter of the park quite contentedly when the dog had got a sniff of her on the air. Jenny had thrown a quizzical expression at the man who'd been watching his property sweating off a few pounds and he'd just smiled back at Jenny and had shrugged his shoulders. Taking this rather none-committal response as an affirmative answer, Jenny had quietly given Rockenroller a brief command that had set the huge mutt into motion. Half the distance between the animal and the slave had been closed before the girl even noticed the beast zooming in on her. Giving vent to a scream, the slave had rapidly increased her pace to as near a full run as she could, given that her wrists were tied together behind her back. Legs pumping frantically, the slave had tried to escape - but to no avail. Rockenroller had cut in on her from the right side and had soon sent her sprawling in a heap upon the ground. Within seconds he had impaled the squirming girl upon his tool and was busily doing what comes naturally to a dog with a bitch in heat beneath it. Both Jenny and the slave's master had found the sight most amusing as the slave's screams of terror had slowly evolved into moans of passion though the humour of the situation had worn thin as far as Jenny was concerned after the man had instructed her to give him a blow job. Unlike every other one of her classmates, Jenny had never enjoyed doing this but, with no option but to obey, she'd knelt on the stony ground and had obediently taken the man's pulsing penis into her mouth.

"Just 'cos the law says I have to do this," she had thought to herself, "it doesn't mean that I have to do it well..." A rather lacklustre performance had followed and while it was clear that the slave had climaxed several times (and Rockenroller once - big time), the man eventually pulled out of Jenny unfulfilled.

"You're a disgrace to your school and family, young lady. I will be making a report to your Principle about this. Now, what school do you attend and what is your name?"

Thinking quickly, Jenny had decided that she'd rather avoid any fall-out over this matter and a lie would be appropriate at this point. Eyes downcast and in a quiet voice, Jenny replied, "Lolita High, sir... and my name is Cecily Kathlin."

The man had written this all down before ordering Jenny to call Rockenroller off, which she had, leaving the slave-girl laying in some mud, legs wide apart with a silly grin plastered all over her face. "Poor cunt, having being screwed by a dog as the highlight of your week. I'd rather be dead than be a slave," Jenny had thought to herself before retiring from the park.


Jenny pushed the front door of her house open with a certain amount of difficulty as some heavy object appeared to be jammed against it from the other side. She finally managed to get it open enough to be able to push her head through and have a look. What she saw made Jenny gasp and pull quickly back, banging her skull against the frame of the door as she did so. Closing her eyes, Jenny replayed the scene in her mind - lots of blood and one of the male house slaves clutching at his groin, his face a mask of agony. After swallowing once, Jenny gathered her strength and pushed the door once more, this time succeeding in forcing it open enough to allow her to slide though sideways. Now Jenny could see that this was the same slave that had spent the previous night with her and Phyllis though he was clearly not enjoying himself as much now as he had before... and the reason was very clear to see for blood was gushing through his firm clenched fingers. Jenny took a firm hold of the man's hands and prised them away from his body to reveal the wound beneath. She swallowed again and started to feel vaguely nauseous for the man's genitalia were missing, having been roughly cut or bitten away. Jenny let go of the slave who automatically clutched at himself again.

"Mistress," he pleaded in a faint voice, "Help me..."

Jenny sized up the situation and did a few sums in her head involving the current value of the slave in its damaged condition verses the cost of an ambulance and treatment... allowing a small amount for the cleaning bill in the hall, of course.

"Sorry, you lose out... but let me assist you, at least," and, with that, Jenny aimed a kick at the slave's temple. As her patent leather stiletto-heeled shoe connected its tapered toecap with his head to the sound of a loud crack, the slave slumped into an unconsciousness from which he would never awaken.

Pushing further into the house, Jenny slowly became aware of sound of machinery running at high speed in the play room so, her curiosity piqued, she entered the room only to see Phyllis strapped into every device in the room that it was possible to attach to a person at once. Vibrators buzzed away up her arse and in her mouth; a holo-helmet played sexual fantasy tapes into her eyes and ears; electrodes attached to her skull directly stimulated the pleasure centres of her brain; a mechanically operated dildo thrust its way in and out of her dripping pussy; small chains tugged at the girl's nipple rings... and all the machines were working at peak power. Phyllis's body was perspiring freely and was continually shuddering as orgasm piled upon orgasm yet saliva dripped from out of the corners of her mouth while her head hung listlessly to one side. Jenny moved forward and cut the main power; a silence slowly descended upon the room as the apparatus shut themselves down. Jenny removed the holo-helmet and looked into the other girl's eyes... but no-one looked back. Phyllis was still very clearly alive but it was also obvious that there was no personality there. An overdose of pure unadulterated pleasure had driven Phyllis insane. Dropping the helmet back onto the unfortunate slave's head, Jenny turned the power back on and, with hardly a backwards glance, left the room...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.