Shameful Day
Chapter 13: Black and White.

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Black and White. - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Her shift over, Nurse Julie Browning left the ward and followed a well worn route along a series of corridors and down several flights of stairs until she eventually reached the female staff changing room. It had been a hard night for the nurse and, thanks to her relief having overslept, Julie was now running behind schedule herself. While cursing her luck over this, she did have to concede that one useful point about being late like this was that she had the locker room all to herself.

With a deft flick or two of her fingers, Julie soon had her combination punched in and the door to her locker open. Settling herself down upon the bench that ran the entire length of the room, she eased off her shoes and began to rub her aching feet. "I wonder just how many miles I walk in the average shift?" she pondered to herself - and not for the first time. It wasn't long before the busty blonde lass was sliding her black nylons down her shapely thighs to be followed shortly afterwards by the starched nurse's dress. Julie stretched, yawned and arched her back - the thought of having two nights off duty coming up soon was a most agreeable one. A slight smell of stale perspiration caused the girl to raise one arm higher as she sniffed at her armpit that, unlike her vagina, was not shaved. "Hmmm - bit ripe there!" she thought to herself. "Do I have time for a shower?" Julie lifted her watch and glanced at its face, quickly noting that she still had an hour before her mother was due to leave the house on her way to work - more than enough time for a quick rinse. Letting the timepiece drop, Julie winced for not totally unpleasant reasons as the weight of the falling metal pulled at her sore nipple. Cupping her breast in her hand, she caressed the slightly inflamed gland as she began to fantasise of Tommy Fielding roughly taking her up on the ward. Smiling slightly, Julie began to walk towards the communal shower, still absentmindedly teasing her own nipple. Using her free hand, she turned on the hot tap and allowed the water to stream down her straw-yellow hair. It felt good - almost as good as the sensations that were now rippling though her breast as her hand continued its gentle manipulations. As Julie closed her eyes and uplifted her face into the flood of water, her free hand slide down her body before settling itself upon her pussy. One finger continued that advance and inserted itself into her waiting love tunnel. She gently gasped as further feelings of pleasure began to impede upon her consciousness. More fingers joined in the secret sexual dance of joy and, as the tempo increased, any thoughts of actually washing herself faded from Julie's mind.

Suddenly a third hand mysteriously took hold of Julie's right breast, squeezing and caressing it in a most enjoyable manner. The blonde nurse opened one eye and swiftly noted that the newcomer's skin was as dark coloured as a good cup of coffee before the cream was added. Julie didn't need to look any further for she knew that the newcomer just had to be her friend and oft-time play-partner, Martha. Knowing fully what was expected of them, the newly arrived digits attached themselves to Julie's hardening nipple and began to roll it as if it were a succulent grape just waiting to be peeled. The white girl's head tilted even further back as her own fingers increased the rate of the hornpipe that they were performing in and around her hairless pussy. Pearly white teeth began to nibble into Julie's neck, adding just a hint of pain to the cocktail of erotic sensations that were threatening to overwhelm her brain. Letting go of her own breast, Julie transferred her hand to the back of Martha's skull, grasping for a grip in the short, wiry hair of the other woman and driving the teeth even deeper into the yielding pale flesh. A shuddering climax flowed through Julie who, after a moments rest, turned to face her friend before planting her lips upon Martha's whose mouth immediately opened to allow access to Julie's exploring tongue. The pair held each other in a tight embrace for a moment before Julie pulled herself free and almost immediately reattached her mouth around Martha's nipple and began to return the efforts put in by Martha's fingers only moments before. Now it was the black girl's turn to moan a few words of thanks but Julie had further plans for her friend and so she forced her lips to abandon their currant feast and to lower themselves further. Julie's mouth began to nuzzle and suck at the shaven black cunt that displayed itself proudly above her upturned face. The tiled floor of the shower room felt rough against Julie's knees, be she refused to be distracted from her task as her tongue sought out Martha's love-bud and began to play, the taste of her colleague's slightly diluted juices swiftly registering in her mouth.

But Martha's mind held dark fantasies of its own and she wasn't about to let Julie's roving tongue spoil them for her and so she took tight hold of the other nurse's now rat-tailed hair and yanked backwards, immediately detaching Julie's mouth from around her pussy and, momentarily, quietening the build up to an orgasm that she had been experiencing...

Like most of her race living free today, Martha's ancestors had originally been slaves to the white people who had colonised this land hundreds of years previously, shipped across the oceans from their homes and put to work by their Masters. For the first few years of Martha's life, these facts had not been known to her and, in these times of enlightenment, Martha and her little white friends played together hardly noting any difference between themselves. During history lessons in early school life, however, Martha learned the truth and began to understand that once it had been the colour of ones skin and not social or financial circumstances that decided who had been the slaves and who the masters. A certain resentment had built up in Martha and, while she would never have dreamt about putting such resentment to any practical application, these thoughts began to play a greater and greater role in her equally rapidly developing sexual dream-scapes. Martha pictured herself being a Master and of having white slaves to bully or humiliate and, in the privacy of her own room, she played these dreams out to the accompaniment of her own masturbating fingers. Then she had met Julie and the pair had become friends... and then lovers. Eventually, during a rather drunken session of love making, the pair had compared fantasies and, ever since, Julie had willingly, if not whole-heartedly, role-played the slave to her friend's Master whenever required...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.