Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 12: At the Office.

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: At the Office. - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Anthony Patterson whistled quietly to himself as he walked purposely across the car park towards the office building in which he was employed as Head Accountant of Trenshaw & Associates, Inc. It was true, he mused as he walked, that life with his daughter, Jenny, wasn't turning out quite how he'd envisioned it all those years ago when a small bundle of humanity had been placed in his arms at the hospital but, on the other hand, Martha had been feeling rather playful last night and the pair had swiftly agreed to give Jim a call to come over so the could work their way through the next module of the "Home Yoga & Sexual Fulfilment for Three-Somes" course that the trio had been studying for some time. This study session had been most enjoyable and had driven out of his mind the reservation he had held regarding his eldest child and had laid the cornerstone for his cheery attitude to life this morning.

Barely breaking his stride, Tony pushed open the street door and entered the building. "Morning, Miss Matsumoto. Jack," he cheerfully greeted the firm's receptionist and night security officer respectively. Jack, now in his mid-fifties and retired from the police force for a few years now, momentarily broke the rhythm of his trusting into Uri Matsumoto's pretty oriental posterior in order to reply.

"Good morning, sir. I'm... er... a little surprised to see you in today..."

"And why wouldn't I be here, Jack?" enquired Mister Patterson as he studied the pair before him, the young girl resting with her elbows and knees upon the polished wooden surface of her desk, her panting, glowing face laid to one side as her eyes studied him, while the elder and more experience guard, with his trousers round his ankles and his palms resting upon the pale globes of Uri's cheeks, was hardly breathing heavily at all.

"Ohhh... I... erm... well..." suddenly the guard dropped his gaze while his tones becoming almost defensive as he continued, "I though there was a meeting at head office and that you might have been going there..."

"That's true, there is a meeting but it's only for the Sales & Marketing people... nothing to do with our department. Well, better get upstairs. Don't mind me... just carry on."

"Thank you, sir," said Jack as the accountant pressed the button to summon a lift.

As he waited for the elevator to arrive, Tony diverted his gaze from the rutting pair but made sure that he could observe their reflections in the shinny metal surface of the lift door. Miss Matsumoto held a certain attraction for him though, for some reason, he'd never got round to inviting her to his office. In this part of the world, her slanted eyes and short, shiny black hair marked her out as something rather unusual. It was just a shame, he thought to himself, that like many of her sisters of eastern origin, her breasts were so small. Tony Patterson was a man who liked his women well-endowed in the tit department. The opening of the lift doors broke Jenny's father out from his thoughts and he stepped inside, pressing the button for the uppermost floor. As the doors began to close, Tony was sure that he thought he heard Uri gasp something like, "I guess oohhhh that he's oh gods not yet agghh agghhhh seeeennnn it yeeeetttttttt..."

Putting this out of his mind for the moment, he rode the lift up to the third floor where it stopped and the doors opened. Tony Patterson stepped into the open plan area of the department he ruled with a rod of iron. Oddly, the usual buzz and hum of quiet conversation that normally surrounded the place immediately faded away as almost every person there turned to look at him. The sum total of the effect caused the normally confident head of department to pause for a second before resuming his pace. Heads turned back to their work and conversations began again as if nothing unusual had occurred... but Tony was puzzled. Just what was going on round here today?

Reaching the far side of the main area, he entered a small office that housed his sexratary's desk. Mrs. Barker wasn't there just at the moment so Tony pushed open the door that lead to his own room and entered. After hanging up his coat, he settled himself into his chair and switched on his computer terminal that was networked into the main server for the entire company. Every desk in this building was similarly linked to the company's primary network as were thousands of others spread over many parts of the country. Turning away from the screen, he picked up a report that sat upon his desk and began to read.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.