Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 11: An Interesting Discovery

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: An Interesting Discovery - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

It was the early hours of the morning and, in the city's General Hospital, Tommy Fielding was bored. Having spent much of the day snoozing, he now found himself laying on his bed, unable to sleep. Most of the ward was in darkness though pools of light played over a few of the beds where patients lay reading or watching holo-vision... or even sleeping having dozed off without turning the electricity off. In the far corner of the ward, Tommy could see that the well illuminated nurse's station was currently unattended. Not that he had to look far to see where Nurse Browning had gone to for her exposed rear end was only inches from his face for the shapely young angel of mercy was currently bent over at the waist attending to elderly Mister Irvine in the next cubicle to Tommy. Eddie, as he had introduced himself to Tommy earlier in the day, lay propped up in his bed with his head tilted back, moaning quietly to himself as Julie Browning ministered to him. The bleeping of the monitor attached to Eddie's chest began to increase in frequency and the nurse responded by redoubling her efforts. Suddenly Eddie convulsed, his head flicking to one side, his eyes rolling upwards in their sockets. Julie stood, the patient's sperm tricking down her chin. "Will that be all, Mister Irvine?" she enquired as she adjusted her skirt and stockings.

"Yes... yes... that was fine Julie... thank you."

The nurse smiled sweetly at the man in the bed. "No, thank you sir," she said before starting to turn to leave.

"Oh, nurse... just one thing..."

Julie turned back to the bed and smiled again.

"Can you turn my light off for me... I think I can get to sleep now."

"Of course, Mister Irvine," replied the young lady before leaning forward to reach the light switch above the bed-head, knowing full well that this manoeuvre, while not strictly necessary in order to douse the light, placed her shaven pussy only inches away from the patients face. A sassy little lass was Julie Browning.

With one patent settled for the night, Nurse Browning turned towards Tommy, provocatively thrusting her tits towards him, one nipple thrusting through the semi-transparent material of her blouse while her second breast swung free, swaying in sympathy with the movement of her heavy watch pinned to her bosom as it was.

"And you, Mister Fielding? Can I help you at all?" The offer was almost automatic and Julie instantly regretted it the moment the phase left her mouth. With sympathy mingled with a strange feeling of detached horror, she watched as Tommy's face started to redden with anger.

"Of course you can't help me, you stupid bimbo!"

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to imply that... I meant... can I make you more comfortable? Get you something to drink?"

"You didn't mean that at all, dozy bitch! And you bloody well know it!"

Julie started to back slowly away, shaking her head slightly... but she wasn't fast enough and Tommy's arm shot out, his hand taking a tight grip of her nurse's watch. Julie instantly stopped retreating and found that her eyes were being drawn down with a certain fascination, attracted to the sight of her nipple being distended outwards. Thus far there had been little pain, but Tommy meant to rectify that as he twisted his wrist savagely clockwise; Julie's lithe young body tilted in sympathy, an unconscious reflex action in an attempt to minimise the agony that shot up through her chest. Conscious of her duty not to disturb the other patients, Julie bit down on her own lower lip, drawing a trickle of blood but ensuing that she remained silent. Tommy reversed the direction of his twisting and tears sprang into Julie's eyes.

"Please, Mister Fielding," pleaded Julie, "if not for my sake, think of the other patients. It hurts... it hurts so much!"

With his temper starting to abate slightly, the logic behind the trembling nurse's words got through to Tommy and he returned his hand to the 'neutral' position though he did not release his grip on the watch just yet. Tentatively, Julie straighten up and, for several moments, the pair held this posture, just looking at each other. Finally Tommy pushed the nurse away from him and released her. Julie tottered backwards a few steps before one of her heels made contact with a wire that trailed it's way across the floor. Losing her balance, Julie sat down heavily, legs apart and her sex easily visible to Tommy. With one hand cupping her injured breast, she then stood and returned to her station, rubbing her backside as she went, before settling down to some paperwork that required her attention.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.