Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 9: Punishment

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Punishment - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

The next morning Jenny was roused early by the house-slaves and 'assisted' in her ablutions and dressing. Breakfast with father and mother was a silent and gloomy affair and, of Charlie, there was no sign. Jenny assumed that her little brother was being looked after elsewhere so to avoid any incident around the dinning table.

With the meal finally over, Jenny's father stood and moved towards the front door, ordering his wayward daughter to accompany him. For once Jenny did as she had been told. The trip to the shopping mall was as cold and oppressing as breakfast with the only break in the silence being when her old man told Jenny that what was about to happen to her was for her own good - something Jenny rather doubted!

Finally the mall hove into view. "Strip!" commanded her father and, somewhat reluctantly, Jenny obeyed and removed the few flimsy garments she was wearing. She was then lead out of the car and into the building itself. Jenny was acutely aware of the stares being directed at her and she whole-heartedly wished that she had been allowed to at least keep her stockings on! Eventually the central plaza of the place was reached and there, set upon a small stage, as the dreaded Punishment Rail. Jenny's heart fell when she saw that there was, up to now, no other person tied there which meant that, unless some others arrived, she would bear the full brunt of the punishments inflicted by those passing by. Father lead her up the steps and, at the centre of the horizontal rail set at chest height, he bound her wrists before placing a leg-stretcher upon her ankles. Finally, her dear dad placed a notice inside a frame that hung over her head for this very purpose; the notice proclaimed, in large letters, "Wayward Child. Please Chastise."

"I'll return at five." And, with that, he left.


True to his word, Jenny's father arrived just as the mall's timepiece chimed the appointed hour. The sight that greeted his eyes almost (but not quite) melted his heart for his daughter was in a terrible state. One of her eyes was blackened and a trickle of blood ran from one corner of her mouth; several large bruises marred her fine young skin; her vagina and anus were both bruised and swollen, her breasts clearly badly pawed; her body, head and hair were covered in a mixture of raw egg, tomato pulp, spunk, vomit and what smelt like dog piss.

As she saw a familiar face approaching, Jenny broke down and started to weep uncontrollably. "Oh daddy! Daddy! I'm so sorry! I'll never do anything wrong again in my whole life - just promise that you'll not leave me here like this anymore! I've been fucked so many times back and front that I can't recalled the number - I've been had by men, women, slaves, dogs and even a pet monkey! Kids have thrown vegetables, eggs and worse at me. One dog peed all over me and a drunk even throw up on me! Please, daddy, get me out of here!"

"There, there darling. I had to be cruel in order to save you. Now, we'll get you cleaned up and you'll soon be on your way home... after you've apologised to young Thomas, that is."

"Thanks, daddy."

Father then signalled to one of several slaves who had accompanied him into the shopping precinct. The woman produced a knife and cut Jenny free before gently guiding her charge towards a public rest room. Here the slave and several of her companions washed Jenny down before dressing her in some clean clothing. By 5.45, Jenny was tidied up, smelling sweetly and ready to face the world again... though any passer-by would still have spotted the bruising and while some might have rightly guessed the reason for this, most would put it down to a darned good day at one of the many clubs that dotted the area. "That young lass has had a jolly good time," they would have thought to themselves assuming that she had submitted to such treatment willingly.

The Patterson's family car was parked by the kerb and behind it was a rather battered mini-bus that was used to ferry the slaves around. As Jenny and her father clambered into the sedan, the male slaves entered the bus and seated themselves while their female counterparts clambered up a short ladder bolted to the side of the vehicle and settled themselves down inside the low, metal framework of the roof-rack to which they clung onto for dear life...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.