Shameful Day
Chapter 8: Punishment From Mum

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Punishment From Mum - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Jenny stood motionless in her father's study facing her extremely angry sire. Most of her racing equipment had been removed though she still wore her bit and her arms were still bound behind her back.

"Expelled!" the word fairly exploded from out of the middle-aged man's mouth.

"Expelled!" he repeated before continuing with his rant, "No member of this family has even been suspended from school in living memory, let alone expelled. This is, even for you, my girl, a new low. Whatever were you thinking of?"

"Hhmmumph arfff gerbaph."

"What?"

"Hhmmumph arfff gerbaph.!"

"Don't take that tone of voice with me young woman! I'm your father and I can quite legally sell you into slavery if I want. Which isn't a bad idea now that I think about it. Not that I'd get anything approaching a decent price for you once news of what you did to Tommy Fielding appears in the papers tomorrow... but at least I couldn't be held legally responsible for any further wrong doing on your part."

"Leeezzzzz!"

Her father looked at his daughter and saw the pleading in her eyes. "Well, maybe not just yet - the slavery thing, I mean. But one more transgression and I swear..." The man paused for a moment to watch as yet another dollop of saliva escaped from the corner of his daughter's mouth and started to trickle down her chin. Before long it was following a well defined path that lead it down the slope of her firm young breast before reaching her nipple where it briefly paused before gravity once more exerted itself and the droplet fell to the floor.

"You're lucky that Tommy's father needs my support and endorsement to ensure his continued success in the firm. You realise that, were Mister Fielding not one of my underlings, you'd be in a police holding cell by now charged with Causing Actual Bodily Harm to a Male, don't you?"

Jenny simply nodded this time.

"Well, thanks to circumstances, you've escaped that fate too. But don't think that you're going to get away with this Scot free. As of now, your allowance is cut off and I'm freezing your bank account. Since you are no longer a student, you'll have to earn your own pin money. I don't care what you do, just keep it legal and sort something out. Understand?"

Again, Jenny nodded.

"And tomorrow I'm taking you to the punishment rail where you're going to remain until sunset..."

Jenny's eyes opened wide at hearing this. "Urrgh! Urrgh!! URRGH!!!"

"And that's not all. Afterwards I'm taking you to the hospital where you can apologise to young Tommy. You're going to repay his gambling losses from your own monies and, once that is done, I'm going to sign a temporary change of ownership document with regard to yourself. Effectively, for three days, when he feels fit enough to take advantage of them, you will become the property of Tommy Fielding as recompense for the injuries you have inflicted upon him."

"Oh, shit!" thought Jenny, "Three days with Tommy able to do with me as he wishes! I'd not want that for my worst enemy... with the exception of Cedily, of course!"

Jenny decided to try her 'little girl lost' ploy in an effort to escape this fate and so, as best she could considering how she was bound, Jenny went into her act.

"No, my mind is made up - I'm not falling for that manoeuvre this time. Now, go and see your mother. She's got your supper ready in your room. She'll unbind you and treat your injuries. Get an early night - you'll need your energies in the morning."

Knowing a dismissal when she heard it, Jenny turned and left the study almost tripping over her younger brother who was sitting on the floor in the corridor outside, back against the wall, clearly playing at being an eavesdropper. Jenny glared angrily at her sibling.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.