Shameful Day
Chapter 7: A Momentary Lapse of Control

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Momentary Lapse of Control - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

With the echoes of the starting pistol being drowned by the rising cheers of the gathered spectators, twelve traps pulled smoothly away from the line. Two sets of competitors were left standing - Cedily, who had now collapsed into a sitting position and was holding her injured shin with both hands and Trisha Smith who was crying dejectedly while looking back at her tail which was laying in the grass. Clearly Trisha was going to be disqualified but whether this was as a consequence of her own lack of control or if some other competitor had managed to pull the thing out somehow, Jenny wasn't sure. It did, however, mean that now there were only eleven other couples to beat and not thirteen.

Jenny was just picking up pace and had managed to get herself into the middle of the pack when Tommy hit the switch that was connected by a small radio transmitter to the metal dildo lodged in her anus. The shock of this totally unexpected event caused Jenny to lose her footing and she fell heavily forward into the grass. A second charge ripped through her very being causing her naked posterior to jerk away from the ground for a few moments, quivering involuntarily.

"Get up you stupid bitch!" cried Tommy as he hit the control a third time. "We're being left behind!"

Jenny tried to reply something to the effect that if he was to stop zapping her shit hole like he was and were to save his charges for near the end of the race when they would be both expected and of some use, they'd be doing better than they were. All that came out of her mouth and round the bit was, of course, a spray of spittle and some grunting sounds. Still, It wasn't just Tommy's extra credits disappearing round the first bend and so Jenny struggled to her feet before setting off in breast jiggling pursuit.

Regrettably for both her and Tommy the gap between themselves and the race leaders was already too great for them to close. True, they did manage to pass a few other pairing - in one case the girl quite clearly had a broken leg having caught it in the wheel of another trap. The almost naked young female was writhing in agony while her jockey joked about how, in the old days, they use to shoot horses with damaged limbs! Jenny even managed to overhaul the combination being pulled by Patsy Turner... but then, Patsy was grossly unfit and over-weight. With two laps to go, Jenny came upon Anne Somerset and Anthony Fraser who had lost a wheel from their trap which was now laying on its side. Two first aiders were treating Anthony for a grazed elbow while Anne, still attached to the shafts of the vehicle, flailed helplessly unable to touch the ground with any part of her body. The girl's breasts were jiggling about most attractively as she struggled while her sex lay exposed for all to see; clearly it was a sight that a third first aider (who, Jenny noted with interest, was none other than her Uncle Jim helping the community out once again) was finding most encouraging for, as Jenny passed, he was pulling his swollen member from out of his fly and preparing to insert it into the hapless Anne.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.