Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 6: Sports Day

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sports Day - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

With the week of humiliating punishment meted out upon her by her father now completed and over, life for Jenny returned to normal for the next few days - school, homework, sex and the occasional furtive slipping on of a pair of knickers. All this was to change on Wednesday, the day of the school gymkhana...

The highlighted race of this event was always the Senior Year's Pony & Trap, a four lap race around a specially laid out circuit in a large field behind the school buildings. The boys, naturally enough, drove the traps while the girls, as befitting their lowly status, acted as the ponies. Mounts and jockeys were selected by lottery and so it was the Jenny discovered on the day of the race that she had been paired with Tommy Fielding which was rather unfortunate for her since Tommy was a weedy youth with an inadequate penis who tried to make up for his failings by being as nasty and as sadistic towards any female unfortunate to cross his path as he felt he could get away with. No gentleman was Tommy Fielding.

In the changing room, Jenny and the other ponies were helped into their race gear. On top of the normal black school stockings, the girls were provided with spiked running shoes and a black leather harness. This tack consisted of a thick belt worn tight around the waist to which the trap's shafts were attached. Two smaller straps looped their way behind the girl's head and held a metal bit fast in their mouths; these bits had nothing to do with the riders guiding their ponies as this function was left to other strips of leather to be described shortly. No, the bits only ensured that the girls could not talk at all coherently and, as a by-product, that they had great difficulty in swallowing and thus that they tended to drool saliva from the corners of their mouths almost continually. Next came some tightly applied nipple clamps to which were attached the reins; these long strips of leather were then passed between the legs of the ponies and placed ready for the boys to use upon the seats of the traps. The arms of the girl's were then bound tightly behind their backs... and now only one last thing needed to be added - the pony's tails! In practice, these were artificial nylon constructions held in a metal 'handle' the shape and size of a largish dildo and, indeed, the tails were then inserted into the anuses of the female students. However, these devices were more than simply decorations for, by the pressing of a control button, the boys could give their horses some encouragement to greater speed in the form of an powerful electric shock! These devices had superseded the previously used whips when it was realised that many of the girls used to quite deliberately slow down in order to gain themselves a few much desired strokes across their naked buttocks; electric shocks applied inside the rectum were not considered as being quite so erotic by the majority of students, though exceptions had been recorded in the past!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.