Shameful Day
Chapter 4: Photo Shoot

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Photo Shoot - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

(Extract from "Manuel's Vengeance" written by Eva Leopold and John Dent.)

Jenny's Wednesday at school was just as bad as her Tuesday but minus the meeting with 'Moron' Morrison. The taunts and jeers because of the knickers that she was being forced by her father to wear against all social convention, continued just as before and reached their worst as she was forced to run a gauntlet made up of her peers lining the path out of the school as she prepared to return home. As Jenny fled through the main gate, she spotted something very unusual - a 'stretched' white limousine purring its way slowly along the road. As the car pulled level with her, it slowed to a halt and one of the rear windows hissed open. The face of a young girl peered out, a face that Jenny vaguely recognised. 'Gill... someone, ' Jenny thought to herself recalling that the lass was a couple of years below her in the school.

"Hey, Jenny. Care for a lift home?" the newcomer called cheerfully.

"It'd sure be better that walking, thanks," replied Jenny hurrying to the side of the car and clambering in. It would also be a whole load better than being forced to endure the stares of passers-by on the long walk back to daddy's house...

As the car pulled away, Jenny spotted that a middle-aged man with grey hair who was leaning back in the corner seat sipping a drink was eyeing her speculatively. "Oh, this is my father... he rather wanted to meet you," explained Gill.

"Is that so, Mister... I'm sorry, but I don't know your name, sir?"

"Cunningham. Miles Cunningham. Pleased to make your acquaintance, Jenny. Would you care for a drink?"

"Er... I'm not sure if..."

The stranger opened a small refrigerator and, without further preamble, poured Jenny a glass of white wine which he handed over to her. "Go on, drink."

"Well, since you insist, sir," smiled Jenny taking the glass from his hand and trying a sip. "Hmmm... that's really rather nice, sir."

The man smiled. "Rather nice? That's a '34 Premier Cru Sauternes and you call it 'rather nice'! Ah, youth..."

Jenny's interest perked up somewhat. She didn't know much about wine but she did know that this Premier Cross stuff was expensive and anyone who drank it just had to be even richer than your average limo owner... which could have been hired, after all.

"Jenny?" Mister Cunningham went on, "Would you be so kind as to remove your skirt?"

"Of course, sir... if that is your wish..." Slipping her thumbs into the elasticised waistband of the aforementioned garment, Jenny arched her back, lifted her bum from the leather seating and quickly lowered her skirt to the floor. The man leaned closer to her, the pace of his breathing picking up slightly as he stared at her lacy black underwear.

"So, it's true..."

"Of course it's true, father," interjected Gill. "Would I lie to you?"

"Not if you know what's good for you, my dear," came the smiling reply before Miles turned his attention back to his guest. "Now, I have a proposition to put to you, young lady. I want to take some photographs of you... photographs of a mildly erotic nature. Just you, in your lingerie walking, sitting and otherwise enjoying yourself in my garden."

"Don't worry, Jenny - our garden is very large and very private. No one will see," added the younger Cunningham.

Knowing that she couldn't outright refuse the man his request, Jenny nevertheless hesitated... it didn't seem 'right' somehow. She enjoyed slipping the small silk panties on and they brought to her a sensual pleasure but the thought of allowing herself to become the object of this man's fantasies in such a manner was disturbing, to say the least.

Mister Cunningham's voice cut into Jenny's thoughts. "I will, of course, make it worth your while," he said, pulling a few one hundred dollar bills out of his pocket and laying them on the seat next to Jenny.

"Well... erm... that puts a different complexion on the matter, sir. I'll be glad to... er... model for you!" Smiling, Jenny picked up the money and slipped it into her school bag as the man give some instructions to his chauffeur and the limousine picked up speed...


The session in the lush and expansive garden started pretty much as Jenny had been promised and, under the instruction of Miles, she removed all her clothing apart from her knickers and assumed a variety of poses. As she 'worked', some household slaves continually topped up her glass with fresh wine and Jenny found herself beginning to enjoy her modelling and to throw herself into it. The only disturbing thing about all this was that far from operating the camera himself, as Jenny had expected, another man was brought in armed with some very professional looking gear, including some very fancy lighting equipment and it was this man who, under guidance from Miles, did the actual work. "This is what it must be like to be rich," Jenny thought to herself, "You never have to do anything for yourself."

After about half and hour or so, Mister Cunningham took Jenny to one side and after, placing a comforting arm over her shoulder, he offered her another two hundred dollars if she'd consent to some more shots, this time dressed in a white matching brassier and panties set that he would provide. By now Jenny was just a little tipsy and the thought of more money swiftly washed away any doubts she may have had. "Yeah... sure... no problemo. Give 'em 'ere..."

Once Jenny had changed, the photographer got back to work and swiftly shot off several more discs full of images. The slaves continued to ply her with drink so that Jenny continued to loosen up. "She's a natural, Mister Cunningham," she thought she heard the cameraman mutter to her host as one point... but she wasn't sure and simply got herself into the next pose on request. Eventually the photographer was satisfied and called a halt. Mister Cunningham got his daughter to help Jenny get dressed again and to be shown to the car.

"Bernard will drop you near your home, my dear," Miles informed her. "I wouldn't mention this to your father, Jenny, if I were you. He might not understand... you get my drift?"

"Sssertainly, sssir," Jenny managed to lisp. "'sides, 'e might want his cut of ma fee!" Jenny hiccuped once, begged everyone's pardon and struggled to get through the open door.

"Go with her, Gill... make sure she gets home. I get the feeling that she might be a valuable asset for me in the future."

"Yes, father..."


Shortly afterwards Gill and Jenny were stood in the latter's home while Gill glibly explained to Mister Patterson how she and his daughter had been earning extra credits at school by serving the teachers during a staff meeting. "I'm afraid that one of the other girls seems to have spiked Jenny's cola, sir. It might be best to get her off to bed."

"Why thank you... Gill, was it? Now, you'd best run along and get yourself home before your father starts to worry about you."

"Yes, sir. Thank you sir."


Needless to say, Jenny's father took no part in getting her undressed and put to bed - that task was left to his wife and some of the slave girls. It wasn't an easy job but it was finally accomplished. Jenny was asleep almost before her head hit the pillow and her mother was left to sort out her daughter's soiled clothing and to get fresh items laid out for the morning. After she returned to her husband, only one thing puzzled the older woman as she held up a pair of white knickers.

"Didn't these used to be black?"

"Why yes, I do believe that they were. I'm going to have to have yet another talk with that young lady!"


Next morning a slave woke Jenny up an hour earlier than usual with a cup of steaming black coffee to hand. "I'm sorry, mistress, but your father says that you have to do the studying you should have done yesterday evening now before you go to school."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.